Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 625

Thread: TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    Also according to this video the police "got consent to search and pickup some clothing in a home in far NE Houston."

    Far NE Houston is not close to where Jonathan was last seen.

    Then at the very end of the video the reporter states the video camera at the remains site gave LE evidence that led them to the house in far NE Houston.
    License plate led them to an address maybe?

  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  3. #202
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    There could be, but honestly, and this is horrible to say, newborns that get tossed we don't see too many threads for, and the ones that do there is very little activity or info to work with. Sadly, there are some of those cases listed at DoeNetwork...... and I think, unless they find the birth mother quickly many go unsolved.

    sorry for the bit of ot above.....
    Thanks for being honest. I'm hoping they will find her because it's a gated need a key to get in type trash area... so someone that lives there is the mother.
    Sorry for the OT!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:


  5. #203
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    485
    Let's assume for a moment that the calls were real. What do they tell us?

    Did coworker recognize JF's voice? If so, was that because he had a habit of calling? If he were a "pest" so to speak and called often and bothered his mother while she was working, perhaps her initial assumption might have been "there's no real problem."

    From what's been reported, RVW (raspy voiced woman) asked JF if A was his mother. That would indicate that she didn't know the mother. JF supposedly said "Yes, ma'am."

    Now, I know the south is different, but around here (Connecticut), 12 yr old boys don't generally call people ma'am. (perhaps the aunt could comment regarding whether that would have been normal for him?) Might that suggest that RVW was an older woman? Or maybe it means he didn't know her name?

    And some further thoughts. If there is a roommate, is that a reference to the step dad? If not, is roommate male or female? If female, did she have a boyfriend? Who else had access to the apartment? Was the door kept locked? Did mom/step dad/person she was living with have a drug problem (which could have resulted in other unsavory types being in/around the house? Was JF left alone regularly, and if so, who knew about it? Why were mom and step dad living apart? (Given that she was living in the same complex, I do wonder if they had a tiff over something and she was staying with a friend for awhile.)

    Assuming the phone calls are legit, I don't think the step dad would have had time to do anything with the boy. (That is further assuming that the police know his whereabouts over the time since the abduction, and that there are no large blocks of time where is is unaccounted for.)

  6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to debirlfan For This Useful Post:


  7. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,111
    Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    Grandma and the friend that lives next door to grandma live over that way don't they? And since Jonathan lived with grandma for a year people on that side of town know him or he's known to them and vice versa...
    That is what I'm thinking too

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:


  9. #205
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post

    SO on left.
    DD on right.
    Thanks so much for posting this. I'd love to see a picture of the SD on the right facing front (vs. the side). The nose is similar, but with the hat and darkness, it's hard to tell.

    I agree about the ears being different, but a picture straight on would probably make them seem flat in appearance.

    I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

    Thanks again!

    Mel

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:


  11. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    Renee, what do you think may of happened? I am asking you because you know the mom and the family dynamics. We have heard some mistruths and that always worries us.
    Hi Bratti: I have tried continuously to quote you on the local neighbor commenting on the body found floating being female and for some reason it won't let me. To make a long story short I cannot find the story with the comments... Do you remember what site it was on? There were a lot of comments.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    79
    The whole yes ma'am is something big in our household, all my children speak that way, Jonathan was taught and treated just like my own children. I thankfully don't have to work in the am now that its after midnight. I have plenty of time to rest later. I do not know who lives in se houston. I have been to Houston one time in my life and I'm 30, that was 7 years ago in novemeber, I went to angelas house in Texas city for thanksgiving that year, first time I met Jonathan.


  13. #208
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneeloveyou View Post
    I can't say why they didnt live together, I have no idea where the video game was, I believe from what my husband told me was that Jonathan was at his moms house playing video games. I have my own theories but I don't want to make people that know my MIL mad so I will keep them to myself. I also don't consider his mothers husband to be his step dad, they were married after Easter, at that time Jonathan still lived with his granny, remember he just moved in with his mom last month. I know that Angela has known her husband for over a year but over a year ago he was living with us, I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such. The way he speaks of Jonathan in that video really made me angry, u don't speak like that about a missing child that ur supposedly this loving father figure to.
    I just want to tell you that I have such admiration for your courage to continue posting here...or anywhere for that matter...and most of all for standing up for Jonathan. I know it might seem like a "given" for people like you, me and the rest of the WS family, but after reading so many tragic stories here, it's not often that I have seen a loving family member post consistent information in defense of the victim...when things start hitting close to home...which I totally understand. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family and that your courage and kindness shine through in your posts...hugs to you and yours


  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneeloveyou View Post
    I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such.
    No truer words were ever spoken, Miss Renee. I am so sorry for your worry and pain. Your nephew and your entire family are in my prayers.

  15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:


  16. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this. I'd love to see a picture of the SD on the right facing front (vs. the side). The nose is similar, but with the hat and darkness, it's hard to tell.

    I agree about the ears being different, but a picture straight on would probably make them seem flat in appearance.

    I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

    Thanks again!

    Mel
    And when you wear a ball cap the ears tend to stick out.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StrayKat For This Useful Post:


  18. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,111
    Oh Renee, I was not suggesting the Grandma is a suspect at all but rather someone that lives by her that probably knew Jonathan

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:


  20. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneeloveyou View Post
    I can't say why they didnt live together, I have no idea where the video game was, I believe from what my husband told me was that Jonathan was at his moms house playing video games. I have my own theories but I don't want to make people that know my MIL mad so I will keep them to myself. I also don't consider his mothers husband to be his step dad, they were married after Easter, at that time Jonathan still lived with his granny, remember he just moved in with his mom last month. I know that Angela has known her husband for over a year but over a year ago he was living with us, I don't think that just because ur mom marries someone that, that person automatically becomes ur step parent, they need to prove that they r worthy of being as such. The way he speaks of Jonathan in that video really made me angry, u don't speak like that about a missing child that ur supposedly this loving father figure to.
    It seems to me like maybe Grandma is backing her daughter and maybe some people aren't??? When someone lies to LE while they have a missing child it just looks fishy to me. I wouldn't even suspect mom if she had not changed her story around. I never ever want to believe a parent can have anything to do with harming their child but time and time again I have been disappointed lately. I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this, I wish Jonathan was still living with you. 6 weeks with his mom and now he is missing.

  21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:


  22. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this. I'd love to see a picture of the SD on the right facing front (vs. the side). The nose is similar, but with the hat and darkness, it's hard to tell.

    I agree about the ears being different, but a picture straight on would probably make them seem flat in appearance.

    I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

    Thanks again!

    Mel
    Mel,

    I don't believe that is the same guy. There's so many guys with that name in Texas i couldn't believe it. I backtracked and I think they both share a middle initial but not the same guy.

    You know I am be wrong though.

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:


  24. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    Hi Bratti: I have tried continuously to quote you on the local neighbor commenting on the body found floating being female and for some reason it won't let me. To make a long story short I cannot find the story with the comments... Do you remember what site it was on? There were a lot of comments.
    I saw you looking for it and posted it...post 10 under mine

    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7867856

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:


  26. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by JenRen View Post
    I wish forums like this one had no reason to exist.

    I can not express how sorry I am that your family has to experience a situation as worrisome and agonizing as this. Every time I read that he said "yes ma'am" over the phone, it breaks my heart. He sounds like a very sweet and respectful young boy. I'm starting to tear up again so I'm going to just say that my thoughts and prayers are with your family tonight.

    /sending you hugs
    On a personal note, I agree there is too much madness in this world. Why, oh why, would someone want to hurt a precious boy on Christmas Eve? Nothing is sacred anymore - religion, the US Flag, the bible - nothing. And for a madman (or madwoman) to take away the hopes and dreams of Jonathan before a day he was looking so forward to is more evil than I ever care to know.

    My heart is breaking....

    MOO

    Mel

  27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:


  28. #216
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Mel,

    I don't believe that is the same guy. There's so many guys with that name in Texas i couldn't believe it. I backtracked and I think they both share a middle initial but not the same guy.

    You know I am be wrong though.
    The upper lips also look very different imo.

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


  30. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by debirlfan View Post
    Let's assume for a moment that the calls were real. What do they tell us?

    Did coworker recognize JF's voice? If so, was that because he had a habit of calling? If he were a "pest" so to speak and called often and bothered his mother while she was working, perhaps her initial assumption might have been "there's no real problem."

    From what's been reported, RVW (raspy voiced woman) asked JF if A was his mother. That would indicate that she didn't know the mother. JF supposedly said "Yes, ma'am."

    Now, I know the south is different, but around here (Connecticut), 12 yr old boys don't generally call people ma'am. (perhaps the aunt could comment regarding whether that would have been normal for him?) Might that suggest that RVW was an older woman? Or maybe it means he didn't know her name?

    And some further thoughts. If there is a roommate, is that a reference to the step dad? If not, is roommate male or female? If female, did she have a boyfriend? Who else had access to the apartment? Was the door kept locked? Did mom/step dad/person she was living with have a drug problem (which could have resulted in other unsavory types being in/around the house? Was JF left alone regularly, and if so, who knew about it? Why were mom and step dad living apart? (Given that she was living in the same complex, I do wonder if they had a tiff over something and she was staying with a friend for awhile.)

    Assuming the phone calls are legit, I don't think the step dad would have had time to do anything with the boy. (That is further assuming that the police know his whereabouts over the time since the abduction, and that there are no large blocks of time where is is unaccounted for.)
    Yes, we teach good manners here in the south. Yes ma'm/sir is how my children talk to other adults.

  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StrayKat For This Useful Post:


  32. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    It seems to me like maybe Grandma is backing her daughter and maybe some people aren't??? When someone lies to LE while they have a missing child it just looks fishy to me. I wouldn't even suspect mom if she had not changed her story around. I never ever want to believe a parent can have anything to do with harming their child but time and time again I have been disappointed lately. I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this, I wish Jonathan was still living with you. 6 weeks with his mom and now he is missing.
    I agree. When mom said Jonathan really wasn't with a sitter, my heart dropped. You just can't lie, as the truth will come out. I wonder if both mom and SD have been hooked up to poly's yet -- or lawyered up? Does anyone know?

    Best,

    Mel

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:


  34. #219
    belimom's Avatar
    belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,551
    Does anyone remember the name of the lawnmower company on the t-shirt DD was wearing? I am recalling that correctly, aren't I? If not, then it's way too late and I need to go to bed...!
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

    My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:


  36. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,117
    Just an FYI..."far northeast Houston" could possibly still be the area off Hardy Road or close to it. To me, and to many here "east" just means east of Interstate 45. Or to some it means east of Hardy Rd/Hardy Toll Road. To others it means east of Highway 59. If you look at a map I45/Hardy/H59 all run parallel to each other going north to south. East is just whatever part of town is to the east of each of those by whoever is talking. Sorry if I just confused you even more...

  37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KT Can For This Useful Post:


  38. #221
    I still find it odd the way the momma said she went thru the house calling his name and he was nowhere to be found. The words she used are like she is reading written word. I just find it odd.

  39. #222
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,082
    Mine do if talking to a stranger or meeting a friends parent for the first time and after that ask the parent what they prefer to be called. 99% of the time the parent says Just call me Mr. ** or call me Mrs. **
    So to me i'd interpret this was a stranger... i guess it's difference depending where you live

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:


  41. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    I agree. When mom said Jonathan really wasn't with a sitter, my heart dropped. You just can't lie, as the truth will come out. I wonder if both mom and SD have been hooked up to poly's yet -- or lawyered up? Does anyone know?

    Best,

    Mel
    I wonder if SD was the babysitter and he got on to her and told her to change her story???

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrayKat For This Useful Post:


  43. #224
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Does anyone remember the name of the lawnmower company on the t-shirt DD was wearing? I am recalling that correctly, aren't I? If not, then it's way too late and I need to go to bed...!
    check Patty's posts she was digging into that.

  44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:


  45. #225
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    597
    Renee, (((hopenlove)))

  46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maureen718 For This Useful Post:


Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased TX - Endangered Missing: Jonathan Foster (12) - Houston - 24 Dec 2010
    By Seymour Krelborn in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:34 AM
  2. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:22 AM
  3. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
  4. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2
    By Cubby in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 12:54 AM
  5. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1
    By tk71texas in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 831
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •