849 users online (139 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Archer Johnson, 42, Brooklyn, 1 April 1986

The Doe Network:
    Case File 1092DMWA

Archer Ray Johnson
    Missing since April 1, 1986 from Brooklyn, Grays Harbor County, Washington.
    Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: April 26, 1943
    Age at Time of Disappearance: 42 years old
    Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'9"; 175 lbs.
    Distinguishing Characteristics: White Male. Brown hair; brown eyes. Johnson has a mole on his right cheek.
    Dentals: Not Available
    DNA: Available in CODIS
    Circumstances of Disappearance
    Johnson was cutting firewood with his brother, and then left to go home. The brother left 10 minutes later, and found Johnson's truck parked a few miles down the road. The truck was partially in the roadway, the drivers door was open and the keys were in the ignition.

A search of the surrounding woods was conducted without success. The family has had no contact with Johnson since.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Grays Harbor Sheriff's Department
    Detective Lane Youmans
    360-249-3711

Agency Case Number: OR86-575

NCIC Number: M-715605657
    Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
    WASPC

Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1092dmwa.html
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

Here's another link:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...on_archer.html
    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5503

This whole thing seems really strange. A grown man, obviously backwoods savvy was cutting firewood with his brother, left early, a little while later the brother left, and saw his truck on the side of the road with the door open and keys in the ignition? I can see the whole thinking he was scouting in the woods, i.e. firewood, deer, elk, someone's pot plants, etc.....This area is really remote! I'm not in the business of pointing fingers at people, but something doesn't smell right. I've spent a lot of time in the woods of SW Washington, and met some shady characters, maybe he met some? That's not a whole lot of time to go missing, and an unlikely spot to be the victim of a kidnapping.

Quote Originally Posted by doc_j View Post
    Here's another link:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...on_archer.html
    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/5503

This whole thing seems really strange. A grown man, obviously backwoods savvy was cutting firewood with his brother, left early, a little while later the brother left, and saw his truck on the side of the road with the door open and keys in the ignition? I can see the whole thinking he was scouting in the woods, i.e. firewood, deer, elk, someone's pot plants, etc.....This area is really remote! I'm not in the business of pointing fingers at people, but something doesn't smell right. I've spent a lot of time in the woods of SW Washington, and met some shady characters, maybe he met some? That's not a whole lot of time to go missing, and an unlikely spot to be the victim of a kidnapping.
    I agree something about this doesn’t seem to add up.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Bumping for Archer. Missing 27 years now.

arj.jpg

Bumping for Archer.
    On August 6, 2012, mother of two Tamala Wells drove away from her home in Detroit. She has not been seen or heard from since she made her last phone call at 11:45 pm. Her car was recovered three days later, 20 minutes away from her home. Friends and family members are baffled.

Consider featuring a missing person in your signature - a simple act that could get the right pair of eyes on the case.