UNSOLVED TX - Houston, Male body in Buffalo Bayou, Plaid Shirt, Beanie Cap, Dec'10

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Houston police are investigating the death of a person whose body was found floating near the bank of the Buffalo Bayou on Tuesday morning in east Houston.

The body was discovered about 9:30 a.m. by a passerby walking his dog in Tony Marron Park off North York near Navigation, police said.
Officials said they don't know if the body is male or female or an adult.

full article at link

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356228.html

Some members have thought perhaps due to the circumstances of the Jonathan Foster case perhaps there is a connection between his disappearance (body likely found, not confirmed) and the body found in the Buffalo Bayou.

I'm opening this thread to discuss this UID as well as any possible connection to Jonathan Fosters case. Of course the case discussion for this UID is not to be exclusive to a possible connection to JF's case. All usual w/in TOS discussion and sleuthing is welcome.

Cubby

Thanks webrocket. The charred remains are thought to be those of 12 year old Jonathan Foster who went missing Christmas eve but no official id yet.

In Jonathans case MSM is reporting his mother stated she received a call from a woman and her son at work which was disconnected. Because both bodies were found the same day, the call - if it can be verified by LE - some are speculating that perhaps the alleged caller to from/moms work, if true, may be the person found in the bayou.

We're keeping our eye on this as a seperate case.

Both bodies were found in Houston this morning were within a fairly short distance of each other.

eta: there was also a third found, a newborn in a dumpster. :(

From webrockets link in post 3:

Earlier Tuesday morning, another body was found in the Buffalo Bayou in southeast Houston. That person was wearing blue jeans and a beanie cap with a plaid shirt. It appeared to be an adult male with brown-red hair.

We've seen various reports gender unknown, woman, man.... so hoping for some more updates.

It's weird I can't find any information other than the original articles on the unidentified person. I searched Namus, Harris County Instititute of Forensic Science and TX DPS unidentified page. No one around or on those dates. I can't seem to find anything to indicate he's been identified either.

I may have to change my search tactics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer
Back