Casey & Caylee Staying Away from Anthony Home Overnight

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
In order not to highjack another thread, I've started this one. On the "baffled" thread there has been discussion of whether or not Casey had "disappeared" with Caylee in the past.

George and Cindy have both stated that Casey and Caylee were never gone overnight before.

Within the first pages of Richardo Morales' LE interview he states that during their relationship Casey stayed overnight at his house "at least 3 or 4 times per week" and that she "almost always had Caylee with her". (This is the guy where the baby slept in the bed with them)

Here's a link to the interview:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/downloadDoc.aspx?doc_id=2447619

I've always wondered if Casey had lied and said Caylee was with the nanny before she killed Caylee. I'm wondering if that is what the previous time Lee was talking about was. I've wondered that because Cindy was so convinced for awhile that there was an actual nanny out there. I know she made up the nanny before then, but I wonder if there was a specific situation where the nanny had Caylee and then mysteriously gave Caylee back after a week or two (which was a lie, of course, but I'm thinking this is what Casey told Cindy)...

And yes, they totally lied about Caylee never being away from home. What could they say? Our daughter was out of control and took Caylee with her and we never knew if Caylee was going to come home alright or ever again? They had to lie about it to cover their sorry butts.

FYI, moved the "[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75729"]Accountability of Caylee[/ame]" thread over from the Resource/Ping forum to the main forum for reference and related discussion. The "Accountability..." thread focuses on more than just the overnight stay(s), FYI. It is currently a short 5-page read.

Also note, the ping threads for the individual dates, IIRC, track Casey's movements in more detail regarding when she stayed away from Hopespring, FWIW.

There's also a thread in the Reference/Ping forum 'bout the possible use of Lee's house the week prior to Caylee's disappearance, as a place they may have stayed.

HTH.

In order not to highjack another thread, I've started this one. On the "baffled" thread there has been discussion of whether or not Casey had "disappeared" with Caylee in the past.

George and Cindy have both stated that Casey and Caylee were never gone overnight before.

Within the first pages of Richardo Morales' LE interview he states that during their relationship Casey stayed overnight at his house "at least 3 or 4 times per week" and that she "almost always had Caylee with her". (This is the guy where the baby slept in the bed with them)

Here's a link to the interview:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/downloadDoc.aspx?doc_id=2447619

Hi Always Shocked,

This is a great thread. I have always wondered why it was not being discussed, because it is a huge discrepancy in what Cindy says and Ricardo Morales says. It is not just a one week thing. This went on for months. Then you see Cindy looking for counseling around March or so - and I have no doubt this plays into it.

Now the case is getting serious because it is about 4 months away and that will fly.

Thanks for opening it.

FYI, moved the "Accountability of Caylee" thread over from the Resource/Ping forum to the main forum for reference and related discussion. The "Accountability..." thread focuses on more than just the overnight stay(s), FYI. It is currently a short 5-page read.

Also note, the ping threads for the individual dates, IIRC, track Casey's movements in more detail regarding when she stayed away from Hopespring, FWIW.

There's also a thread in the Reference/Ping forum 'bout the possible use of Lee's house the week prior to Caylee's disappearance, as a place they may have stayed.

HTH.

Hi Bond,

It would be interesting if LE would do a ping search for the months of February through April 2008 to see where she was. I don't know if they would consider that important for this case (it would just prove that the family is lying - George and Cindy about KC's staying out at the most once a month). They are going to find that she is spding virtually most nights at Ricardo's. I don't know how that effects the case. It just goes to the character of Cindy and George in that they are lying.

FYI, moved the "Accountability of Caylee" thread over from the Resource/Ping forum to the main forum for reference and related discussion. The "Accountability..." thread focuses on more than just the overnight stay(s), FYI. It is currently a short 5-page read.

HTH.

This is something I've always wondered about from "day one." I wondered why LE didn't search LA's house - I'm not familiar with what it would take to allow them to do that. I think we all would probably agree that if ICA called LA and asked to stay the night, especially if she had Caylee in tow, he would certainly let her stay there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back