Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Jonathan Foster, age 12, was last seen in the area of N. Shepherd & 43rd on December 24, 2010 @ about 1:45 p.m. Jonathan has a very visible overbite. He was last known to be wearing a tan colored t-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it. He was also wearing blue jeans and black & white tennis shoes with a red stripe. Jonathan has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 4'7" tall and weighs about 85 pounds.

If you have seen Jonathan, have information or know of his whereabouts, please contact the Houston Police Department @ (713) 731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch @ (281) 309-9500.

Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123646"]Thread 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123727"]Thread 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123760"]Thread 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123690"]Media Links[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5942456"]Information & Support[/ame]
    Channel 2 LIVE STREAM
    - http://www.click2houston.com/video/10903347/index.html
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Am really wondering now if LE found something on the computer that they took yesterday.....Hmmm
    I'm also wondering what they saw on the surveillance video where the remains were found, if that was indeed Jonathan.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

I brought this over from the last thread. It was my response to another poster...

My guts says drugs... I hope I didn't offend anyone but whenever I hear about kids living with their grandparents(which Jonathan did until November)...especially if they still have living parents HUGE red flags go up...HUGE. JMO. Sorry if in thinking or in putting this out there I upset anyone.

But according to chron.com (The Houston Chronicle website) the timeline is Jonathan was living with his grandmother until November. Moves in with mom and stepdad. Mom and stepdad were having problems. Jonathan goes missing. Mom says things to LE that appear to be untruthful. Perhaps covering for something else...?

My gut says drugs. JMO.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

I'm just waiting..............anyone have a time for the presser?

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Someone said a name would be released on the 4 pm news broadcast

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Chap my arse. Murder a child on Christmas Eve for crying out loud.

Ridiculous.

Sorry for the rant, just reading and following along. One small thought, I can't imagine or fathom that a drug dealer would take a child because of lack of payment for goods by an adult. Too messy and complicated. I can't imagine or fathom that a drug dealer would take a child and murder that child when it would be easier to just walk in the house and blow everybody in the house to kingdom come as retribution.

JMHO

carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I'm also wondering what they saw on the surveillance video where the remains were found, if that was indeed Jonathan.
    Nearly all the stories have said that something the police saw on the video led them directly to several other clues.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Maybe the anxiety I am feeling wasn't for this new thread.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    From the previous thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    Perhaps we have all been mistaken, maybe this was a case of stranger abduction.
    IF -- and only IF -- this turns out to be a stranger abduction, then this case again reminds me of Somer's. I was one of the ones researching mom. I was convinced she did it - or knew who did, or something. Up until the very end. I think sleuthing everyone is fine to a point, but my God, I can't imagine losing a child AND having my dirty laundry aired, dissected, and used to paint me as the guilty one.

Just sayin'... as we have yet to see what LE is thinking on this one.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Early on, I believe I read that Jonathon was in the 5th grade-- is this true? Could this be why he may be considered too young to be at home alone? tia

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs...ab=tabCriminal
    You have to put in last name, first name then hit search! Telling info found here....
    Hope this ws okay to post?

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stormystansel For This Useful Post:

I'm totally confused by the headlines that state something to the effect of "Burned
    Body Believed to Be That of Missing Boy," vs. the medical examiners/experts that Nancy Grace had on last night, insisting that although a body does "shrink" when it is burned, it would be a mininal amount, like, a few inches. So the experts said last night that there was no way a 3' tall body could be Jonathans'. Sorry for the indelicate nature of this.

Regardless, it's someone's child.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    Someone said a name would be released on the 4 pm news broadcast
    That was me; it was on Channel 2. Would not be surprised if there were a press conference by then which may be why they are waiting. It's 12:45 pm here now.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LovingMom For This Useful Post:

I firmly feel that this is going to be step dad and a lover that Jonathan caught him with.
    Possibly others who helped in the "after"
    Justice For Caylee Marie

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mydailyopinions For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I brought this over from the last thread. It was my response to another poster...

My guts says drugs... I hope I didn't offend anyone but whenever I hear about kids living with their grandparents(which Jonathan did until November)...especially if they still have living parents HUGE red flags go up...HUGE. JMO. Sorry if in thinking or in putting this out there I upset anyone.

But according to chron.com (The Houston Chronicle website) the timeline is Jonathan was living with his grandmother until November. Moves in with mom and stepdad. Mom and stepdad were having problems. Jonathan goes missing. Mom says things to LE that appear to be untruthful. Perhaps covering for something else...?

My gut says drugs. JMO.
    Am not understanding what you really mean by this can you explain?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stormystansel View Post
    You have to put in last name, first name then hit search! Telling info found here....
    excuse my denseness but whose name I am putting in?

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Am not understanding what you really mean by this can you explain?
    Not at all trying to be offensive in the least...just that when I hear about kids living with their grandparents...9 times out of 10...something may be off with the parents. If the parents are still living. JMO. Doesn't mean I am being judgemental. But huge red flags go up when someone like Jonathan goes missing and I hear he had only recently started living with his mother...it makes me wonder why wasn't he with her the whole time? Just curious...

Not trying to offend or hurt anyone at all.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    I'm totally confused by the headlines that state something to the effect of "Burned
    Body Believed to Be That of Missing Boy," vs. the medical examiners/experts that Nancy Grace had on last night, insisting that although a body does "shrink" when it is burned, it would be a mininal amount, like, a few inches. So the experts said last night that there was no way a 3' tall body could be Jonathans'. Sorry for the indelicate nature of this.

Regardless, it's someone's child.
    Graphic warning ..... scrolling down a bit.

OK, I would think that flesh would. I wouldn't think that bones could shrink. The 3' tall was an estimate, an early estimate, given by news sources who weren't waiting to make sure facts were concrete. It's possible that once the body was brought in for examination, they were able to do things like measure the bones and determine a more accurate height - and if they do that, and whatever else they need to do to verify indentity, THEN we might hear differently. But as it is, the police et all seem to be continuing as if this is Jonathan and I think that fact is very important - they see a lot more of this, up close and personal, in order to be able to go on instinct before all the facts are in. They have information that obviously they're holding close until they feel they have enough of the suspects under custody. Perhaps the remains were 3', but the body's height estimated to be taller before burning.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starwynn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    i was gonna ask the same thing....we can be dense together

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tk71texas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I was looking at DD and AD and any I can find in relation to the case...it has worked in my own personal crisis..so..was reading...Do we have an age for DD or AD?? Hope it proves helpful...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stormystansel For This Useful Post:

Mom's middle name begins with R.. i'm not finding much.....

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

What's SD's first name, can we say?

Are you using the step father's name?
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

I think that since TE stopped searching, they are pretty sure that it is him. They seem very dedicated and I have a hard time believing that they would stop unless they were pretty sure.
    Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CaseyLPC For This Useful Post:

I was looking at DD and AD and any I can find in relation to the case...it has worked in my own personal crisis..so..was reading...Do we have an age for DD or AD?? Hope it proves helpful...
    Age for AD was previously stated to be around 31-32. None on DD so far.

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starwynn For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast