706 users online (102 members and 604 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringMom View Post
    Stormy is at the neighborhood now. She said lots of neighbors out and news crews everywhere. BTW - been a longtime lurker (since Scott Peterson case). Believe this is my first post - if not - my first post in years LOL!

ETA: Forgot the original purpose of the post: Can I post what she is seeing firsthand as she is telling me?
    Please do!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMom View Post
    stormystansel - she's been posting maps and stuff (and my neighbor and best friend lol)

and THANKS!
    I think I quoted the wrong post. LOL

Yes, go ahead and tell her thank you and BE CAREFUL!

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Welcome, Alice...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Scratch dat. A mod has spoken...
    Be sure to read Tricia's link about sleuthing RSOs. There are guidelines. :kimsterwink:

As with other confusions in this case, the woman walking to the car in the video released by MSM could very well be the 28 yr old RSO, KD. And the media mixed up and thought that SHE was the one being arrested for JF. But really, she was willingly going with LE to answer questions, because she's a RSO and needs to go when asked. But the 40 yr old woman arrested is not this person being walked to the car. Egads.

Assumptions abound in this case, about on par with the lies. And the biggest assumpter seems to be the media this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by lishac23 View Post
    https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DP...New/index.aspx

click the zipcode option on the right
    Good lord, check out the map:
    [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4103++RUTLAND+ST&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=4103+Rutland+St,+Houston,+TX+77018&gl= us&ei=N8YbTYHJEYKdlgfatfmQDA&sa=X&oi=geocode_resul t&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA"]4103 RUTLAND ST - Google Maps[/ame] -----> http://tiny.cc/7loxj

Scary coincidence. Also, her apartment (verified in October or November) was "D", which would coincide with the lettering of the apartments in the apartments we saw the lady being taken in for questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I guess I would want to because we have been questioning EVERYTHING these reporters have been reporting. I guess we are just going to accept that they got the age right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    There is a lot of confusion as we have the RSO "David Davis" picture in comparison to the step-father all over the threads.
    A-yup...I hate to see a lot of people thrown under a bus while we wait for the name of the suspect.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by georgiajean View Post
    Can someone with knowledge of the area google-map the distance between the female RSO's residence and place of work to see if it crosses paths with where JF was found?
    I mean, I googled it, but I have no idea where anything is, so it was pointless.
    It's very very close to Crosstimbers, which seems to be the connecting thread in many things - certainly between mom's place, SD's place, and the burned body.

The family watchdog map of that zip code is beyond scary!

I don't think you can throw an RSO under anything. Well, maybe a rock.........lol
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Continue here, please!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5944111"]TX TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43