Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 778
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,094

    TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

    The search for Hailey Dunn, missing since Monday, December 27 continues. As of 2 p.m. Wednesday, December 29, police have no new leads into her disappearance.

    Dunn was reported missing late Tuesday afternoon December 28, after she failed to return home from supposedly spending the night with a friend, according to Interim Police Chief John Bivins.

    Dunn was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.

    Dunn is a white female, 5' 1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears.

    Dunn has been entered into the Region 5 broadcast system, which alerts surrounding counties and beyond.

    Police conducted a door-to-door search for the missing girl, after checking with family and friends.

    http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2010...h-missing-girl



    Right now police say they are just very concerned about Hailey Darlene Dunn and are working to find her. They have not issued an Amber Alert because there is no evidence of a violent abduction. Family members have told KTXS News that Hailey was planning to spend the night with a friend Monday night but never made it.
    http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...05/detail.html



    Last edited by darlin gal; 12-29-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan












  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    290
    The second article says she is from Colorado City, TX.
    kaelee2
    Robert Stephen Brown missing since 3/10/2007 located deceased 06/15/2013.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaelee2 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelee2 View Post
    The second article says she is from Colorado City, TX.
    Yes, she is from Texas. The first link is also a Colorado City, TX news source


  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,094
    Fixed. Blond moment sorry.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan











  7. The Following User Says Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    The next media release I want to see is that she was found. This crap against women and children is getting WAY WAY WAY out there you guys.



  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293

    Question did we know this detail?

    Family members have told KTXS News that Hailey was planning to spend the night with a friend Monday night but never made it.


    http://www.ktxs.com/news/26311705/detail.html


    was she walking????? Did she get a ride????? how far away was the house she was to be staying at?????



  10. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=326786


    Police are concerned with the well-fare of the child but say they are treating it as a missing person. They add there is no evidence of kidnapping involved.


  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Daisyjane's Avatar
    Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    723

    Lots of Missing pieces to this one

    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    The search for Hailey Dunn, missing since Monday, December 27 continues. As of 2 p.m. Wednesday, December 29, police have no new leads into her disappearance.

    Dunn was reported missing late Tuesday afternoon December 28, after she failed to return home from supposedly spending the night with a friend, according to Interim Police Chief John Bivins.

    Dunn was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.

    Dunn is a white female, 5' 1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears.

    Dunn has been entered into the Region 5 broadcast system, which alerts surrounding counties and beyond.

    Police conducted a door-to-door search for the missing girl, after checking with family and friends.

    http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2010...h-missing-girl



    Right now police say they are just very concerned about Hailey Darlene Dunn and are working to find her. They have not issued an Amber Alert because there is no evidence of a violent abduction. Family members have told KTXS News that Hailey was planning to spend the night with a friend Monday night but never made it.
    http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...05/detail.html




    Never made it to the sleepover Monday, not reported missing until late Tuesday afternoon. So when was she last seen, where, and by whom?


  13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daisyjane For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    after comparing pictures I think this is her myspace (has a baby pic as profile tho)

    http://www.myspace.com/cherrychap14


    here is corresponding facebook page I found:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...8815932&v=wall


  15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293

    Question

    I further note that several of her posts were made by iphone... was it with her?


  17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  18. #11
    Daisyjane's Avatar
    Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    after comparing pictures I think this is her myspace (has a baby pic as profile tho)

    http://www.myspace.com/cherrychap14


    here is corresponding facebook page I found:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...8815932&v=wall
    Look on the MySpace under Blurbs - lots of info on parent names and friends.


  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daisyjane For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    Look on the MySpace under Blurbs - lots of info on parent names and friends.
    based on what she listed on her myspace as her dad's name I whitepaged it... and it seems that the last seen there.... click on little man for birds eye view

    [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1804+Chestnut+Street,+Co lorado+City,+TX&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=4 2.351539,-83.489312&sspn=0.011751,0.031328&ie=UTF8&ll=32.404 473,-100.863302&spn=0.001687,0.003916&t=h&z=19"]1804 Chestnut St, Colorado City, TX 79512 - Google Maps[/ame]


  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  22. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    As of 5 p.m. today, no new information has been released by the Colorado City Police Department concerning the search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.


    http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2010...h-missing-girl

    -------------


  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  24. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    509
    This does not sound good. I'm praying for this beautiful girl.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.


  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RoseWhite For This Useful Post:


  26. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,293
    "We're received around 50 calls today," Bivins said, although no new leads have surfaced. "We appreciate the community support and are very grateful for those who have called."


    http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...-still-missing


  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TX - Hailey Dunn -- Media Links ** No Discussion **
    By imamaze in forum Hailey Dunn
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:29 PM
  2. Found Deceased TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City - 27 Dec 2010
    By Texas Mist in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 08:43 AM
  3. TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2
    By imamaze in forum Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •