Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Nevermind just found this
    Snip~
    A family acquaintance has been charged with capital murder in the death of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster.
    Mona Yvette Nelson, 44, was arrested Wednesday morning at her home, police said.
    A break in the case came Nelsonís truck was spotted on surveillance video taken from an office building near the culvert where a body believed to be Jonathanís was found in the 9900 block of East Hardy on Tuesday.
    ~end snip

so it was not stepdad's car that was seen on surveillance but this woman's?

much more at link
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7356276.html
    Here is one thing I don't understand, we saw a car towed yesterday... but I keep seeing that her TRUCK was spotted on the surveillance.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:

Images from a surveillance camera at the Rolled Alloys facility across the street from where the body was found led detectives to Nelson.

Although no official identification of the body has yet been announced by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences, the capital murder charge indicates authorities are certain the body is that of Foster.

http://instantnewskaty.com/2010/12/29/18313

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    This says she has been charged with capital murder:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7869821
    Yeah I posted that 5 minutes before the news broke. But thanks anyway!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I am wondering since she is a boxer that she beat Jonathan up so bad and knocked out his teeth. Then she burned him and that is why dental records can't ID him????

Where does Mona work now?
    Does Rolled Alley have furnaces???
    We don't know that she's a boxer. We don't even know if the myspace-mona is a boxer, even though Myspace Mona looks EGGZactly like the woman in the video on the news today.

We dont' know where or IF Mona works.
    And Rolled Alloys is a metal business (main website: http://www.rolledalloys.com). Because the body was dumped right by them, I just want to say that it is HIGHLY unlikely that the body was burned and dumped in the same exact place. That company will have such absolute security measures because of the ungodly amount of money in materials that they carry that they would know if someone was using their business while they were supposed to be closed. I would be very very very careful in implicating their facility even innocently. I think they were just unfortunate victims in this whole mess.

IF Mona works, it's even more unlikely she would dump the body right outside of the business where she would be easily recognized. With her physique, interests, strength, etc it isn't (however) inconceivable that she might work at some of the surrounding shops and be familiar with the area. Then again, there's a third-party male involved as well. Maybe he knows the area. Maybe, like many of us in Houston, you just find these places driving back roads trying to get around the endless traffic accidents, etc, we have here. I know a LOT of backroads very well because of that sort of thing.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Starwynn For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    But then why did Mona get on the phone and tell Angela's co-worker that it was an emergency?
    ...(snipped)...
    Why did Mona answer Angela's phone when Angela called her home after the hang-up? ...(snipped)...
    My theory:

- woman saying "emergency" may have been Jonathan. He asked to speak to his mom, they said she wasn't available, he panicked, and shrieked that it was an emergency (voice went up a pitch or two)

- AD called back. Jonathan grabbed the phone but Mona (?) snatched it away to see if he had really called his mom or not. That's when she (Mona?) knew she was in deep and had to get outta dodge.

This is all MOO.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I can't. Private paid site. Same b'day. Same name.

Check Mt. Vernon, Tx (Franklin County)
    Check Plano, Tx (Collins County)
    Did you view the records or are you looking at a summary of towns?
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    Yeah I posted that 5 minutes before the news broke. But thanks anyway!
    Sorry...I thought you probably hadn't seen the updated info. And now more outlets are reporting the capital murder charge so that leads some credence.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    Here is one thing I don't understand, we saw a car towed yesterday... but I keep seeing that her TRUCK was spotted on the surveillance.
    It's still possible that someone had to transport little Jonathon from the houses to wherever the horrors took place. Likely they're looking for any evidence of the stepfather's involvement.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Starwynn For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    bottom line is what we have here:

a missing.. possibly dead child

caught in the midst of adult drama

how sad is this? and how often do we see this replay over and over again?
    This bee my opinion

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

If anyone has the criminal history for Mona, please post the information.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

ughhh.........Good luck sleuthing late nighters, looking forward to reading what you guys find in the am. So sad..............
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Did you view the records or are you looking at a summary of towns?
    Viewed the records on a database and stated the offenses were in those locations.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Reneeloveyou... my heart truly goes out to you and your family right now. I cannot begin to imagine how it must feel - to have done all you could do to give a little boy a regular life and normal home, only to have him return to the very environment that you tried to save him from. And now... this.

((((((BIG HUG)))))) to you.

Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    ughhh.........Good luck sleuthing late nighters, looking forward to reading what you guys find in the am. So sad..............
    I am with you teh... bless you friend.. I am out too....
    This bee my opinion

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    Quote Originally Posted by everyoneneedsavoice View Post
    Wait...let me preface this with I promise I'm not doubting you...because ITA with you...so now my question...

did she say somewhere that she was a lesbian or are you speculating (rightly so, i'm sure)...i just don't want to miss that link if you have one...

tia
    There's a myspace page for a woman of similar appearance who is apparently a lesbian, but we don't know they're the same person. So it's more speculation.
    Last edited by carbuff; 12-29-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: correct mistake about birthdates.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carbuff For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I am sleuthing something and really need the name of the Rolland (?) something place of business that is near the burned body recovery site, could someone please HELP???

I can't find it anywhere, thank-you!!!
    I believe it was Rolled Alloys, 9818 East Hardy Road

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LandAuxvasse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Viewed the records on a database and stated the offenses were in those locations.
    Can you take a screen shot and post them please.
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-29-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: added more

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    If anyone has the criminal history for Mona, please post the information.
    You can do a criminal background search for the state of Texas on the TX DPS website but it costs money. I've never been able to find it for free. Maybe someone else knows a secret.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

I am like my furbaby Max who will not let go of his peanut butter bone on this:

The person charged with this horrific crime is friends with the Mom's roommate/babysitter. How long did the Mom know this roommate?
    Something stinks to high heavens.

JMHO
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

The Harris County District Attorney's Office told us they have accepted charges of capital murder for Mona Nelson. The DA's Office said they will request no bond.

Nelson, 44, is a family acquaintance who was named a person of interest earlier today.
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7869821

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

we have YET to see all the connections in the adult drama that led up to the killing of this child. But one fact is certain.. this was the workings of someone who cared more about himself/herself (or the collective) than to chose an alternative plan.

We are dealing with immature or medicated adults who thought a way out was this way. I would, personally look that way.. there has to be a connection. Good luck night shift.... I give you all kisses on the forehead. You are wonderful people doing astounding things.
    This bee my opinion

41. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    You can do a criminal background search for the state of Texas on the TX DPS website but it costs money. I've never been able to find it for free. Maybe someone else knows a secret.
    Well, if anyone paid to view the records, perhaps they would be kind enough to post the records.

43. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Andi_Tx View Post
    so many unanswered questions. im still curious the connection between her and the stepfather...why did JF have to be the victim?? just doesn't make sense at all
    In my opinion, Mona and the SF never, ever had an intimate relationship.

I also do not see any why a drug deal between the SF and Mona would take place in babysitter's/Angela's home when NEITHER the babysitter or Angela were even home. If there was a drug deal with SF, why not do the drug deal with SF in SF's home (that was in the same complex).

What possible reason would Mona have had to tell Angela's coworker there was an emergency at Angela's house to force Angela to come to the phone over a drug deal between her (Mona) and the SF?

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jolynna For This Useful Post:

another note before I head off... PattyG... a lot of times if you pay for records you cannot copy and paste. fwiw.

((and thanks to those posters willing to pay to see records that I know you are not able to share))

eta: I have been in this boat before: paying for records but not being able to copy and paste them to share... it is frustrating as you just want to share the info you have found imhooo
    This bee my opinion

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    There's a myspace page for a woman of similar appearance who is apparently a lesbian. The birth dates do not match. The arrested woman's birthday in November while the myspace woman says she's a pisces, which is February/March. So it's more speculation.
    Can you post a link of where her birthday is listed as November please?

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast