Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    http://www.39online.com/news/local/k...,3306091.story

Link is to a video where mom and roommate SE speak aired before arrest of MN was announced. NOTE: The caption in the video is wrong, it identifies SE as a neighbor Rita Jackson, Rita is shown in the video after SE and mom. SE is the dark haired woman shown with mom AD.

The article under the video has their identity correct.
    I saw it was quoted wrong earlier and then found it again or another one where the name was right.

But what really stood out to me was when the roommate said:

'She had no idea who called the house' or something like that.
    That is really bugging me. What she said and the way she said it is not sitting right with old Boz.

JMHO
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    "Nelson's criminal record dates back to 1984 with charges for criminal mischief, aggravated robbery, possession of marijuana, theft and terroristic threat."

http://www.39online.com/news/local/k...,1039882.story
    I bet the reporters were peeking in here and saw the criminal records posted. Well at least MSM has verified the criminal records go back quite a few years.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    Mona is the one who told the co-worker there was an emergency, not Jonathan.

Mona DID take the phone away from Jonathan. She used the phone to tell Angela's co-worker there was an emergency to FORCE Angela to come to the phone. In doing so Mona ALERTED Angela.Then Mona picked up the phone and talked to Angela when she called back. Why?

I am not sure JF could have identified Mona. Angela said she first met Mona AFTER Jonathan disappeared. I don't know that Jonathan would have met her either.
    Are these facts? I think these are things that can only be speculated about.

IMHO, you may be right, or Jonathan could be the one who said it was an emergency. If he was really afraid and his voice went up an octave or so - he may have sounded like a woman. Of course, I'm just throwing thoughts out there... I really have no idea. But we don't know if Mona took the phone away - we really just don't know what happened there.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

My prayers go out to the family and friends of Jonathan. There are no words other than that.

I wonder if I might be up for jury duty soon....
    The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. ~Lois McMaster Bujold

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    But then why did Mona get on the phone and tell Angela's co-worker that it was an emergency?

Why would Mona want to make SURE Angela knew an emergency was going on in her home? Why wasn't Mona afraid that Angela would call the police? That would be the expected response to being told there was an emergency in your home followed by a hang-up.

Why did Mona answer Angela's phone when Angela called her home after the hang-up? Why would Mona WANT Angela to hear her voice if she was about to do a heinous murder?

If Angela hadn't yet met Mona, would JF have met her? If JF hadn't before met Mona and couldn't identify her why did Mona need to kill him?

moo
    I think it is possible Jonathon walked in on a robbery. Perhaps he really was returning home to get something. I think it is possible Mona took the phone from Jonathan and she was the one who hung up and took the phone. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread prints on the phone could tie her to the crime....

It's a damn shame HPD didn't consider the call from Jonathan calling mommy at work saying it is an emergency... Surely there were other witnesses than mom to confirm receiving the call. That would have put to bed the delay in focusing so much on the baby sitter.

Perhaps if LE had taken that call from Jonathan to moms work seriously he would still be here with us.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Remind me again EXACTLY how Sharon Ennamorato would know Jonathan was GONE very specifically between the time of 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm that day (especially since DD checked on him at 1:45 and especially since he supposedly called his mother during that time?????)
    I think locking SD into that 1:45 PM mark could be one of the crucial investigation mistakes (or errors on SD end, dunno yet.)
    I rarely look at the clock sometimes, and have had quite the surprise when I look up and realize its nightfall.

JMO.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

With all due respect, I think we should be careful about what is discussed concerning how Jonathon died. It's gotta be tough for the Renee and the others that knew him to be reading everyone talking about blows to the head etc. I doubt they want to read or even need this right now. I think that out of the respect to the people that know this little boy that we should be careful on what is said. I very highly doubt they want to sit here reading this. It has to be SOOO tough on them to be reading all of it. JMO only.

Renee and others that known him I am so sorry for your loss & what has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    !~*Mar*~!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    I wonder if the roommate told Mona that Jonathan was getting a gaming system for Christmas (as reported on NG last night)? Maybe that was the item to steal or pawn. I wonder which apartment had Jonathan's Christmas presents - probably the one he lived at with his mom?

May God give comfort and help this family find the answers they deserve to know. Please give them the strength to get through this. God bless you Jonathan. We are all so sorry...
    I doubt this child was killed over a gaming system, more likely drugs.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denyl2005 For This Useful Post:

Remind me again EXACTLY how Sharon Ennamorato would know Jonathan was GONE very specifically between the time of 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm that day (especially since DD checked on him at 1:45 and especially since he supposedly called his mother during that time?????)
    TYVM for the quote. I am too tired to watch it again and my eyes are blurry.

There is something very wrong with this statement.

jmho
    Plato

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

A source close to the investigation told us Nelson was questioned by homicide investigators Wednesday afternoon at police headquarters and was said to cooperate with authorities.

We've learned that some evidence collected at the crime scene possibly linked Nelson to the crime.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7869821

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wondergirl For This Useful Post:

"Nelson's criminal record dates back to 1984 with charges for criminal mischief, aggravated robbery, possession of marijuana, theft and terroristic threat."

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janeumayer For This Useful Post:

Brief mention of Nelson's past arrests from bottom of article at link below:

snip

Nelson's criminal record dates back to 1984 with charges for criminal mischief, aggravated robbery, possession of marijuana, theft and terroristic threat.

eta, whoops, someone already posted this!
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denyl2005 View Post
    I doubt this child was killed over a gaming system, more likely drugs.

Oftentimes people steal and rob to get stuff that they can sell for money to get drugs. But there are plenty of people that simply rob because they think they can.

<mod snip> Mona apparently wasn't very good at it, she kept getting caught. Perhaps this time she simply didn't want to leave a living witness.
    Last edited by Cubby; 12-30-2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: name calling enough folks! especially the long time members!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You need a link for the info. Even if it's a paid site, you must link it.

Also I would think this info would be available publicly from the Houston Court Site or the PD's site? Not sure.

Salem

Not trying to muddy the waters, but the poster who pays usually has to agree to site rules (where the info is coming from- the paid site) not to publish or distribute. So, I worry for anyone sharing in this venue.
    backing out the parking lot door now.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BOZGAL View Post
    TYVM for the quote. I am too tired to watch it again and my eyes are blurry.

There is something very wrong with this statement.

jmho
    I took that statement to mean that they believe that is the time frame when Jonathan disappeared... like maybe that's something they heard from LE or MSM.

MOO

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LandAuxvasse For This Useful Post:

OMG. I am speechless. Almost...

1. I am SO devastated for Jonathan and his family. My prayers go out to them. G-d bless this poor boy.

2. Houston local media SUCKS at life. Cannot properly report a story to save themselves. UGH.

3. Because of this, I have NO IDEA what is really going on. Therefore, I just cannot make up my mind as to what may have happened...

4. WHY CAN'T EVERY STATE BE LIKE TEXAS??!!! Capital murder charges---heck to the yes.

Again, I am having trouble decided on which theory I support for the motive/situation surrounding J's abduction/murder, but here are the 3 that I feel strong about (JUST GUESSING---NOT ACCUSING):

1. DRUG DEBT. First thought that popped into my mind when I found out J was living with his grandparents, and when I saw the video of J's mother and no offense to her or her family, but she looks like a drug user. This whole case just screams drug debt. Either mom or step-dad had a gripe with a dealer and the dealer decided to take revenge by hurting the boy to show he/she meant business. Horrible, but it is possible. However this would lead to the idea that the parents DID NOT have direct involvement. Unless they just said, "Take our son". (Not accusing)

Killers who burn victims MAY be hiding evidence of assault, BUT they also indicate COLD-HEARTEDNESS---when the killer is sending the message of pure hate for the victim OR the victims family (i.e. gang/drug related murders).
    Drug dealers mean business when they kill, they are RUTHLESS.

2. Domestic dispute. Mother kicked step-dad out, step-dad seeks revenge. Maybe he was jealous of J because he took up all of mom's attention. Maybe J was getting in the way of their relationship. Who knows.

3. Mona, who has a history of robbery charges, befriended the step dad for whatever reason, decided to rob his apt, and in the process, sadly, J was home and she killed him to avoid having a witness to her robbery. Burned the body to destroy evidence/dna.

Ok, I cannot finish, hubby is begging me to go to bed....ugh!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchful_eye For This Useful Post:

Mona DID take the phone away from Jonathan. She used the phone to tell Angela's co-worker there was an emergency to FORCE Angela to come to the phone. In doing so Mona ALERTED Angela.Then Mona picked up the phone and talked to Angela when she called back. Why?

I am not sure JF could have identified Mona. Angela said she first met Mona AFTER Jonathan disappeared. I don't know that Jonathan would have met her either.
    IMHO I believe that the co-worker heard a females voice but the voice was actually a very scared Jonathan- where his voice was higher pitched due to being scared.
    Mona was a friend of the roommates so Jonathan could have met her before. Especially if he was home alone a lot.
    I believe she answered the phone again thinking maybe she could diffuse the situation but then thought differently.
    All just MHO.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chasing.halos For This Useful Post:

RE: Speculation he might've been a runaway....I don't think that is completely from left field when you consider he was very new to the mother and stepfather's house AND that was apparently volatile enough for them to separate shortly after JF's arrival.

I'm local and I honestly don't know if more publicity would've resulted in this poor boy being found alive. I check the news OFTEN but I was too busy on Christmas Eve/Christmas to do it. Didn't get on the computer or turn on a TV. I think I saw it maybe Saturday night or Sunday morning. Can't remember. I think he was probably killed quickly.

Poor kid. So didn't deserve this.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to momoeb For This Useful Post:

I just wanted to say thank u all. We of course actually did find out before the media I of course didn't want to say anything here till they released it. It's rough, I had to call my mom who was in the shower, so my sister answered and I couldn't speak. My children r also aware. Jonathan will never be forgotten, and he is in a much better place then we are, I just wish he could have been much much older before being taken from this world. Jonathan had a purpose in this world and he completed that purpose abs that's why he went home to the heavens, we now have a new gaurdian angle to help guide us in this horrible world we live in.

carbuff is offline ebook Bad Fairies available from Torridbooks.com, Amazon, B&N
    I took her comment to mean that she wasn't sure about any of the times and she gave a range that was more or less a guess. But you could be right about it being weird. It just didn't strike me that way, I guess.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carbuff For This Useful Post:

I agree with those theorizing this was a robbery. The roommate said in a video that no one was supposed to be home. So JF must have been staying at the SF's that afternoon. He went to the roommate's place to get his video. He interrupted Mona in the commission of a burglary. He was somehow able to call his mother. When the mother called back Mona answered then hung up. Somehow she became enraged at being caught and in a panic or rage hit JF with the telephone. She was probably trying to find drugs. Just my theory. Keep it simple.

41. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Redbird For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reneeloveyou View Post
    I just wanted to say thank u all. We of course actually did find out before the media I of course didn't want to say anything here till they released it. It's rough, I had to call my mom who was in the shower, so my sister answered and I couldn't speak. My children r also aware. Jonathan will never be forgotten, and he is in a much better place then we are, I just wish he could have been much much older before being taken from this world. Jonathan had a purpose in this world and he completed that purpose abs that's why he went home to the heavens, we now have a new gaurdian angle to help guide us in this horrible world we live in.
    Reneeloveyou Here we are wanting to console you and with these words you have consoled us!

Thank you for joining Websleuths. You are truly a blessing.

We continue to pray for you and your family at this horrible time.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by LandAuxvasse View Post
    I took that statement to mean that they believe that is the time frame when Jonathan disappeared... like maybe that's something they heard from LE or MSM.

MOO
    She also said she did not know who called the house.
    I definitely see something very suspicious and defensive about everything the roommate said.

jmho
    Plato

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

Where did you read this?

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to everyoneneedsavoice For This Useful Post:

Original Amber Alert

This is the text of the original Amber Alert issued for Jonathan Foster:

"Jonathan Foster was last seen around 1:45 p.m. on Friday 12/24/2010 at the Villa Nueva Apartments. He resides there with his mother and stepfather.

The boy has a visible overbite, was wearing blue jeans, white sneakers with a red stripe, a tan T-shirt with a guitar printed on it, and zip-up gray hoodie-type jacket.

Jonathan has red or auburn hair and blue eyes. He is about 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around a 100 pounds.

He may be in the company of an adult female with a raspy voice."
    http://radioamber.net/?p=3628

Forget, if we all can (Houston, you have a serious problem with your reporting and ALL of your sports teams) the sad reporting that has been inflicted on all of us all day long today. This is the original Amber Alert for him. It clearly states "he may be in the company of an adult female with a raspy voice."

Would not this Amber Alert then at least provide some credence to that portion of the reporting about a phone call? So since this is the official Amber Alert for him, how is the WTF name of the F'word does this gel with original reports where the family and the mother have said, initially the mother reported that he was on his way to his babysitter's house to pick up something? It does...NOT. Period. It sounds like LE had to wade through a swamp of conflicting statements...but nonetheless, the mother started the chain of deceit and I do care why...regardless of whether or not there are not or there may be more suspects. The thing smells. Period.

TY to the people posting who are a part of this case. It cannot be easy. Period. I appreciate at least the fact that you are willing to come forth with the information you do have. My heart goes out to the entire family. 12 years though, and no explanation for why this mother was not the primary caretaker, nor why she apparently lied to police initially? Again she is suspect, not a suspect. But nothing I have read today makes any darn sense. Despite the cruddy reporting.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast