Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    Quoting myself but after seeing the mugshot I'm sure it's her. Here is the direct link to her Myspace pics:

http://www.myspace.com/499637200/photos
    She has a picture with the mayor of Houston...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

And some others that were shut down recently..code violations..is being turned into a rehab..(nice) I'm not real sure what all i can say just yet on here???

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stormystansel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    ABC13 mugshot:

Same hairstyle: http://www.myspace.com/499637200/photos/14556353#{%22ImageId%22%3A15448780} It's not a usual hairstyle, either.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starwynn For This Useful Post:

WTF is she smirking??????????????? They always smirk.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I agree. My apologies ahead of time for the following rant. Blended families are nothing new. LE -competent LE - should be trained to deal with complicated things such as working with citizens other than a nuclear family - this is 2010 not 1950.

HPD effed up enormously by waiting 6-7 hours to enter this child into NCIC. It's got me thinking about a case in Chicago a 12 yr old, iirc 12, was not taken seriously as missing and found slain and raped later. CHPD has paid enormously and been scrutinezed to no end. HPD is gonna have some serious revamping of how they handle missing childrens cases as a result of this case and I smell a law suit coming to HPD in this one.

It sure seems tweens and early teens is a dangerous age to be taken seriously by LE when they go missing. We see too many of these cases where little kids are called runaways based on the economical status of their neighborhood and I for one am steamed about it!

end rant.
    I totally understand and agree with your rant -- especially regarding LEs response. If an Amber Alert or some other kind of public alert had been put out by the police on Christmas Eve, maybe there would have been a different ending to this-- who knows. It always amazed me how many caring people there are in the world who would maybe have given up Christmas day to do a door-to-door and property-yo-property search for him (ala Lacey Peterson). We'll never know.

Regarding the mother, there is something "hinky" about her-- be it substance abuse, spousal abuse, intelligence limitations, inexperience as a mother, lack of mothering skills-- but she seems to be genuinely broken up about this. I cannot judge her reaction because i don't know how I would react in such a situation. She made some BIG mistakes and those mistakes delayed the search. I hope she wasn't involved.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Penelope For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by orb4me View Post
    Houston police struggle to piece together the puzzle of a 12-year-old boy's disappearance from his parents' north Houston apartment on Christmas Eve, as reports surface of breaks in the case -- and even an arrest.

But a spokesman from the Houston Police Department told FoxNews.com that no arrests have been made, disputing some local reports that a woman was in custody in connection to Jonathan Fosterís disappearance.

I lost my post then I lost the link. ackkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    Here ya go!
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/29...#ixzz19YRTR2W2

12. The Following User Says Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Mona photo

Eyewitness News has learned that a female suspect has been charged with capital murder in connection with the disappearance and death of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster. He had been missing since Christmas Eve. The Harris County District Attorney's Office told us they have accepted charges for capital murder for Mona Nelson. The office said they will request no bond. 2010.12.29 at 08:06 PM CST

http://www.abc13now.com/wap/news/tex...ocal+Headlines
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-29-2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: added link
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

http://www.womenboxing.com/biog/mmcgowan.htm
    This has a reference to a Mona N of Houston... she is or was a boxer.

Her name is listed about 2/3 of the way down the page.

If this is her, she must be a pretty strong woman.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I respectfully disagree because it would be impossible for them to enter this child anywhere if they didn't have the full story about what had transpired. When a parent lies or deliberately withholds information from LE, how can they get an accurate picture in place enough to be able to put that child in NCIC? For all they knew, he was a runaway. If a lawsuit is filed, I don't believe there will be a judge in the state of Texas or anywhere else for that matter that would rule that the Houston Police Department or Harris County Sheriff's Department were anything less than stellar in their handling of this case considering all the circumstances they were provided from the very beginning of this case by the victim's family. It is up to the victim's family to provide truthful information in order for LE to assist them and try to locate that child. Had Jonathan's mother provided truthful information or provided them with all relevant information as to the activities that took place that day, including the truth about him staying with a babysitter, Jonathan could have been entered into the system a long time before he was. I call BS on that.

~JMO~
    The Thank You button just didn't cover how much I agree with your post.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brattigirle For This Useful Post:

Chilifrie: my quote button won't work ... sorry,

http://www.myspace.com/499637200

Yes, this would be her imo:
    Attached Images Attached Images

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    This is very surprising to me. It's not like it's some podunck backwater town. It's freakin Houston! A major city! I've seen news in some small towns but the larger cities always seem so much more professional. At least that's how it is here in the east.
    The problem with the Chronicle is that for a major city, we only have ONE newspaper; there is no competition. On the news stations, well - I don't know what's happened there. lol Just the rush to get the story out first, facts be darned.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starwynn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Andi_Tx View Post
    abc13.com has her mugshot and says she has been charged.

so horrible!!!
    This is so weird..that was updated about 10 minutes ago! It is so strange how the different outlets have completely different stories. But this one says it was confirmed by the DAs office...Capital Murder.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

she may have broken in and claimed mom said it was okay to take the tv...maybe the kid was hiding and calling mom when the phone was taken from him

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Starwynn View Post
    The problem with the Chronicle is that for a major city, we only have ONE newspaper; there is no competition. On the news stations, well - I don't know what's happened there. lol Just the rush to get the story out first, facts be darned.
    True...I guess if I scrutinized a major story in Philly I would find different versions from different outlets. It's amazing though.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast