1116 users online (230 members and 886 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 756
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    And the neighbor who he was told to run to if he had any problems, was she the one who saw Mona's truck?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    http://www.click2houston.com/video/26318956/index.html

    stepfather has harsh words for suspect
    wow.......i am in shock, there was no emotion in those words

    "his boy"?........that's why they moved out cuz he slapped him.....i'm confused.


    It's 5 o'clock somewhere

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,208
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Why was Jonathan not clothed???
    What did she do with his clothes?
    They might have been found at her house or something or the car.
    Last edited by Ms Suzanne; 12-30-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: add
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    http://www.click2houston.com/video/26318956/index.html

    This video of the stepdad is not sitting well with me, he claims he does not know Mona. Just saw her around a few times. He says Jonathan was "his" baby and he treated him as his very own. He just bought bikes for the 2 of them for Christmas. He wants vengeance for his boy. The Police drilled him like he was in "vietnam"

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Why was this sweet child placed in this environment after all of this time? It just boggles my mind. Saddens and sickens me. I just don't understand.

    Obviously, I am reserving all of my anger for Mona, the criminal, but I am just completely stumped here. God Bless Jonathan.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,425
    I do not like this step-father; nope, nope, nope. Way over the top for someone who barely knew this child.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    *Graphic

    So it seems like they are saying she burned him at her apartment, HOW in the world did other people not notice the smell? I mean, come on. You know how apartment living is...I just do not see how you could burn a body in your apartment and someone NOT NOTICE!!!!!!!!
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    60

    Jonathan's Family

    Jonathan's uncle and aunt have spoken like seasoned diplomats. To deal with this atrocity and the media, while maintaining familial neutrality is astonishing.

    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7869821

  9. #264
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,606
    After a toss'n'turn night, I had a few thoughts this morning on Jonathan's case:

    1. Jonathan's Mother and Roomate both instructed Jonathan to run to a neighbours house, if anything was wrong while he was home alone. What if that's exactly what he did? What if there was some other type of emergency (maybe even the step-father coming to the home?), and he ran for help, and Mona is who he ended up reaching out to?

    2. Evidence:

    There was evidence of Mona Nelson "on Jonathan's remains" (referenced on Page 1), AND there was ample evidence at Mona Nelson's house that SHE KILLED Jonathan. This evidence must be DNA and/or BLOOD.

    3. Mona Nelson went back to the home the night Jonathan was missing. I don't know what her voice was like, but did the mother not recognize her voice? She gave information about Jonathan not having a shirt on etc. She placed herself at the scene. She drove a silver truck. A silver truck was seen leaving the apartments when the mother arrived home.

    Why wasn't Mona Nelson under the radar sooner?

    4. Why was the boy removed from the home, why was he taken to Mona's home, and why was he burned and placed in the culvert? What possible evil deeds were done to this precious boy, and why?

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I do not like this step-father; nope, nope, nope. Way over the top for someone who barely knew this child.
    I kept expecting him to hit the ground........that was just TOO MUCH. I hope they are still drilling him!
    If there's hink....there must be stink.


  11. #266
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,425
    If the step-father only seen Mona a few times and the mother only seen Mona a few times; together they only seen Mona a few times, IMO. Oh my!
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there ....
    Posts
    8,439
    Stepdad Wants Vengeance In Boy's Death
    Mona Yvette Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster

    POSTED: Thursday, December 30, 2010
    UPDATED: 8:51 am CST December 30, 2010


    SNIP.........................................

    Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, said the arrest does not bring him much peace because nothing will bring Jonathan back.

    "What kind of monster is this? Burnt my baby in a ditch? They burnt my baby on Christmas," Davis said. "There's no more Christmas. They're done for this family. What kind of monster is that? You get her!"

    Nelson was arrested in the neighborhood where Jonathan was last seen, police said. She is a family acquaintance or a friend of Jonathan's family, police said.

    Davis said he did not know Nelson well.

    "I don't know her. I saw her before, though. She looks like a dude," Davis said.

    Detectives said surveillance video from a business near the place Jonathan's body was found led them to Nelson. Police said they showed Nelson the video and she admitted that it was her vehicle in the video, but did not confess to anything else.

    Nelson gave police permission to search her home before Jonathan's body was identified. Investigators said they found welding equipment in her home and she may have worked as a welder.

    http://www.click2houston.com/news/26319669/detail.html
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    After a toss'n'turn night, I had a few thoughts this morning on Jonathan's case:

    1. Jonathan's Mother and Roomate both instructed Jonathan to run to a neighbours house, if anything was wrong while he was home alone. What if that's exactly what he did? What if there was some other type of emergency (maybe even the step-father coming to the home?), and he ran for help, and Mona is who he ended up reaching out to?

    2. Evidence:

    There was evidence of Mona Nelson "on Jonathan's remains" (referenced on Page 1), AND there was ample evidence at Mona Nelson's house that SHE KILLED Jonathan. This evidence must be DNA and/or BLOOD.

    3. Mona Nelson went back to the home the night Jonathan was missing. I don't know what her voice was like, but did the mother not recognize her voice? She gave information about Jonathan not having a shirt on etc. She placed herself at the scene. She drove a silver truck. A silver truck was seen leaving the apartments when the mother arrived home.

    Why wasn't Mona Nelson under the radar sooner?

    4. Why was the boy removed from the home, why was he taken to Mona's home, and why was he burned and placed in the culvert? What possible evil deeds were done to this precious boy, and why?
    Regarding the evidence-I think Mona's pick up was seen, she had burns on a carpet and twine in her house that looked like the twine used to bind him. And clearly JF was burned. No COD has been released, but I hope to GOD that he did not suffer.

    Perhaps they also found his clothing at her place as well.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.
    ― Maya Angelou

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    http://www.click2houston.com/newsarc...69/detail.html
    "He was just full of life," he said. "He was 12, but he wasn't on the 14 side. He didn't have his pants on the ground, he didn't play no punk."

    What kind of description is that for your deceased stepson?

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    26,940
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Stepdad Wants Vengeance In Boy's Death
    Mona Yvette Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster

    POSTED: Thursday, December 30, 2010
    UPDATED: 8:51 am CST December 30, 2010


    SNIP.........................................

    Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, said the arrest does not bring him much peace because nothing will bring Jonathan back.

    "What kind of monster is this? Burnt my baby in a ditch? They burnt my baby on Christmas," Davis said. "There's no more Christmas. They're done for this family. What kind of monster is that? You get her!"

    Nelson was arrested in the neighborhood where Jonathan was last seen, police said. She is a family acquaintance or a friend of Jonathan's family, police said.

    Davis said he did not know Nelson well.

    "I don't know her. I saw her before, though. She looks like a dude," Davis said.

    Detectives said surveillance video from a business near the place Jonathan's body was found led them to Nelson. Police said they showed Nelson the video and she admitted that it was her vehicle in the video, but did not confess to anything else.

    Nelson gave police permission to search her home before Jonathan's body was identified. Investigators said they found welding equipment in her home and she may have worked as a welder.

    http://www.click2houston.com/news/26319669/detail.html
    BBM..............NO! say he wasn't burnt by that!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:22 AM
  2. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
  3. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3
    By Cubby in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 624
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:34 PM
  4. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2
    By Cubby in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 643
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 12:54 AM
  5. TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1
    By tk71texas in forum Jonathan Foster
    Replies: 831
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:12 PM