1250 users online (270 members and 980 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hospital wants gangrene penis man to return ASAP!

Doctors at a Romanian hospital want police to help them find a man who fled after being told he'd have to have his penis cut off.

Staff at the hospital in Pitesti in the south of the country say gangrene had set in.

The 42-year-old had apparently stuck a metal ring on it after losing a bet during a drinking game in the pub.

Doctors told the man the only way to save his life was to remove the damaged penis, but said when they told him he fled the hospital.

Dr Stelian Belu said: "He put the ring on but could not get it off again, and unfortunately although he was in agony, he waited two days before coming to hospital because he was embarrassed.

"The blood supply by that time had been cut off for too long, and there was nothing we could do. We told him we would need to cut it off so that the necrosis does not spread to his body."

he should just go visit those other doctors from the other thread. They will make him a new penis out of forearm skin. (What do you call the foreskin in that case anyway?) And remember, Forewarned is forearmed!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

when it comes to a dare

men are so intelligent
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight