Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    It somewhat surprises me that if she has done this before that she would not make sure that she was choosing a secure location, you know, one without cameras and one where the body wouldn't be found so quickly, but who knows? Maybe she thought she was taunting and it backfired on her.
    I wonder if she wasn't trying to set up the step-dad. Didn't he work close to the site where they found Johnathan's body?
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I want to know this as well. And do we know if she's a Libra? This has to do with another unsolved case we're discussing in the Crimes forum.
    No, I don't believe she is a libra, but in terms of tattoos, they could correspond to a loved one, a child, etc. KWIM?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Yes. Florida's Sunshine Laws caught a lot of people in the net-from emails, to volunteer searchers....either the prosecution or the defense can subpoena or question anyone they feel has information regarding the facts of the case. Posting under a hat does not protect you, and here at WS Tricia has specifically stated that no one should be representing themselves as a Websleuther when engaging in reaching out, unless they do it with her permission.
    Exactly!!! I have reached out several times to various agencies. I still have a recording on my cell phone where I received a return call from a detective in a rather high profile case that seemed to be dying on the vine and was losing momentum. It was a horrible murder of a mother and her child, and we KNEW who it was - EVERYONE knew who the murderer was, but he had political connections and had not been arrested, and the time was dragging on. I called the detective, and pleaded with him "as a member of the public" that this case not be cast into cold cases in a basement. He returned my call and assured me that they were working this case, and they would solve it. I honor him to this day as an example of the Best in LE... They care or they would not be doing this job. We care, or we would not be here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Mona's coyote past troubles me.... she could have done this multiple times over and never EVER been caught. It also may have whetted her appetite.

moo
    What does coyote mean in this context? Please

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    You know, it is funny you brought this up SuziQ. I was thinking about the Lane Bryant case last week as I was Christmas shopping. Even though MN has no current connection to Illinois, she sort of does resemble the sketch, and she probably would have been familiar with a clothing store that catered to larger sized women. I could see her as being someone who hated children, especially children who may not have been comfortable in her presence, and I can see her hating women who looked at her in a Lane Bryant store as if to say "What the heck are YOU shopping in here for". I think there is a deep hatred in this woman of people who "dissed" her in some way. Do we know if Jonathan ever met her before that day??? There is a good chance since she was friends with SE (the roommate). Maybe he didn't respond well to her, and maybe she was angered by that. MOO.... just thinking out loud - except for SuziQ who seems to live in my head and share my thoughts!!!
    BBM above.... being that she was a boxer, I wonder how much traveling she did going to matches and stuff ..... That sketch does resemble her.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    The cops today made a big deal out of her patiently waiting for the right moment to strike as a predator.... she waited calculated etc I find it hard to believe if she was that calculating that she didn't already have a place checked out to dump the body, and hadn't visited it in the daylight looking for cameras etc.. WHy be sooo calcualting about the snatching, but soooooo clumsy with ALL the rest, she left evidence all over her house, she left the body in almost plain view etc etc...
    THAT is what has me so darn stumped!!
    Maybe she was careless because she didn't think they'd find her - since her appearance could be mistaken for a male and driving a pick-up truck no less. It is an easy way to not get caught on the radar. Is this her identity - the way she physically presents herself - or does it serve a purpose to avoid detection?
    Don't mean to offend anyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to karen in New York For This Useful Post:

What did LE bring out of MN apt??? in you tub video..... did 1 think look like a broom???

Even a seasoned LE has to have nightmares after being there. Bless them.........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    Smuggling illegals over the border

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I have been trying to keep up but its been hard with my other responsibilities. I am gathering from the other posts that MN knew the babysitter and friend that AD and JF were living with. I think that AD moved in with her after she left DD until she could figure out what to do. Maybe MN had a thing for the babysitter and thought that AD was more than a friend and was jealous of AD, and what better way to hurt someone than to hurt their child. That would explain to me why she got confirmation that AD was indeed his mother, if MN was the caller which I think she was. JMO!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grapes21 For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I want to know this as well. And do we know if she's a Libra? This has to do with another unsolved case we're discussing in the Crimes forum.
    If any of her reported birthdates are true, I believe she was born in early March.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    BBM above.... being that she was a boxer, I wonder how much traveling she did going to matches and stuff ..... That sketch does resemble her.
    She was a high level boxer correct? If so, she traveled a LOT. LE is going to have their hands full looking at cold cases on this one I'm afraid. Gonna need to go back a whole lot of years.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    What did LE bring out of MN apt??? in you tub video..... did 1 think look like a broom???

Even a seasoned LE has to have nightmares after being there. Bless them.........
    IIRC, they stated in the presser that they took a broom and welding supplies, such as a torch.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    Probably already said, but she was too sick (in medical ward) for arraignment today but can do exclusives????? Seriously???????????
    I agree. Wondered if it meant detox?
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if MN has any tattoos?
    Would it show up in any booking logs when they give the description ?
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

I've seen tattoos commonly listed in arrest warrants and records. Not sure if they are required? Anyone see any in MYN's?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to georgiajean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    OT: I swear we need a shout out thread for us in far north Houston! I'm just a few minutes south of you guys!
    I'm guessing you're in Spring? I have family off Louetta & 45. I'm tempted to drive by the place where Jonathan was found & take pics tomorrow.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jokerswild For This Useful Post:

She was a high level boxer correct? If so, she traveled a LOT. LE is going to have their hands full looking at cold cases on this one I'm afraid. Gonna need to go back a whole lot of years.
    How much does MYN's MO incorporate planning and aforethought? Or are most of her crimes spur?
    I was thinking, if she tends to plot things out, it would eliminate the number of cold cases connected to boxing trips, maybe?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgiajean For This Useful Post:

I have spent the better part of the evening catching up.

Tears have welled too many times to count. My heart hurts. I don't know how I can continue to read cases, especially those that are like poor, sweet Jonathans'.

I get filled with despair.

I try and have hope.

The tragic death of Jonathan Foster brought down another evil monster.

A monster who will not be able to hurt anyone again, God willing.

Rest peacefully, dear child, you have touched the hearts of so many.

Your death has likely prevented others from experiencing a similar fate.

I still think that it very well may have been MN that called LE to let them know there was a body in the raveen, Like proud of her handywork and could not beleive that from Fri-Mon no one had found his little body, So wanted to make sure by Tues morning that someone knew he was there.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    It's a term for someone who smuggles in illegal immigrants.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I still think that it very well may have been MN that called LE to let them know there was a body in the raveen, Like proud of her handywork and could not beleive that from Fri-Mon no one had found his little body, So wanted to make sure by Tues morning that someone knew he was there.
    Interesting theory.

Medical ward could of also been from burns she had. Not sure the weather there, but I have been thinking how it would be possible to kidnap, burn, and then transport the body within 4 hours and NOT get a burn of some sort.

They probably evaluated for more evidence, (inflicted wounds), imo.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Would it show up in any booking logs when they give the description ?
    I've been looking but haven't seen any yet in the bookings.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

gypsyblue is offline this is not what Haleigh would have wanted
    what time is interview and does anyone have the linky? tyia
    QQQQQQQQQQ~nightmare the cat

46. The Following User Says Thank You to gypsyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    If any of her reported birthdates are true, I believe she was born in early March.
    On MYN's Myspace page, she mentions three times that March 5 is her birthday.

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgiajean For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast