Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Will people transcribe I'm going to try to watch, but it's going to be right during bedtime routine. (Am going to hold my babies close again tonight and tomorrow remind them that a stranger is ANYONE who is not immediate family, it includes people from around the neighborhood).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    It kills me belimom to see people still reporting she didn't report him missing till 9:30 that night and it's just NOT TRUE. Because you know the general public sees that and thinks she did something wrong... I wish reporters would fact check.
    This reporting can sure go in the record book for unreliable and unprofessional. That is putting it mildly for the boards.

And some are still reporting Jonathan went missing at the apartment where the Mom and SD lived.

SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS
    jmho

Sorry for jumping in there.
    Last edited by BOZGAL; 12-30-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: addition
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

I bet she is publicly wanting to throw some people under the bus, and since I am still on the fence about weather she acted alone, I will be listening very carefully, but other than that I say let the reporter hook up the IV tonight.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

I'm expecting that she will weave a web of lies and deception. How cruel. Well, those who knew her described her as living in her own world and bizarre. LE has stated that she acted alone. She is solely responsible for J's abduction and murder.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    So why would someone on the phone (allegedly Mona, since she is a suspect) be asking "is your mother's name Angela?"
    BTW, that also proves to me, she was no close friend of AD or DD. Just an acquaintance. Otherwise she would have known that Angela was Jonathan's mother.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    Yes the biggest backlog is with rape kits but overall the turn around time at almost all state labs are slow. In fact, just had public hearings on this back in September of this year. There are approximately 4000 untested rape kits.

Source: http://www.dailytexanonline.com/cont...log-crime-labs

If you go here you can look at TX statistics: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/codi...atistics#Texas

Texas Statistical Information
    Offender Profiles 534,226
    Forensic Samples 27,021
    Number of CODIS Labs 16
    NDIS Participating Labs 16
    Investigations Aided 6,677

Forensic DNA and TX Q&A
    http://www.dna.gov/state_profiles/Texas/
    I also did not want anyone to think that I was saying that Rape is not a violent crime, I can tell you from when I was 14 it is very violent, but the way LE looks at the crime of Rape and Murder are 2 totally different ways. And the backlog of the rape kits has needed to be fixed for years, I still cannot fathom that we leave Rapist running the streets for years while trying to get the testing done...GRRR
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I would say that presser really hit a nerve with her, let her speak then there is no way to get around what she said in the early days of being arrested..
    And I'm sure they intended to hit a nerve IMO. I think she acted alone, but there is a chance that LE doesn't think so at all and just said that to get her to talk.

I really wish the angry emoticon didn't have flames shooting out..seems inappropriate to use even though I want to show furious

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rpipergirl View Post
    It said that He was killed with the welding torch on PattyG's You Tube tape from HLN.
    I believe the reporter on HLN (Part 1 ~1:40 mark) stated the detectives believe she used a welding torch. IMO, it probably better to listen to the presser to hear what the detective stated.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

I just read an interesting thought somewhere else.

Why is she able to speak with a reporter yet was unable to come to court?

JMHO
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by BOZGAL View Post
    I just read an interesting thought somewhere else.

Why is she able to speak with a reporter yet was unable to come to court?

JMHO
    My guess as soon as she heard the presser her medical condition cleared right up. Just in time for the 10pm news.
    JMHO
    Kimmer

Quote Originally Posted by jstwondering View Post

I so agree with the up close and personal quote above.
    IIRC, one of her favorite authors on the facebook and myspace page was Dean Koontz, but it wasn't spelled correctly because she spelled it Kontz. This guy writes about truly EVIL characters that kill for no reason, and makes it UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. Like in one book, the guy kidnaps random girls on the street and skins them to make a human skin outfit. In another book, the guy collects butterfly cocoons to insert into various openings in his victims, etc. The books are so gross that I couldn't even continue to read them. Remember, Silence of the Lambs, that is Dean Koontz. Now the books are best sellers, so not everyone that enjoys reading them are psychopaths, but certainly I can see a psychopath really enjoying the books and imagining themselves doing such demented acts. IMOO

Oh, and by the way, this case completely threw me for a loop, because I was so ready to bet money on others being responsible. IMOO.
    BBM - Thomas Harris is the author of that series.
    “The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment.” ~Bertrand Russell

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ScorpRising For This Useful Post:

Mona was with Jonathan's parents at some point on Christmas Eve and also on Christmas Day.

Listen to the video ~-1:31

http://www.khou.com/news/Police-Woma...112682194.html
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-30-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: restructure my thoughts
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    My guess as soon as she heard the presser her medical condition cleared right up. Just in time for the 10pm news.
    May have Kimmer.
    But since I heard she was not in court due to medical reasons, I suspected a diminished capacity defense.
    What better way to start paving that road by also speaking to a reporter?

JMHO
    Plato

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BOZGAL For This Useful Post:

Points of interest from this article....

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7869821

It was surveillance cameras where Jonathan's body was found in northeast Houston that gave investigators their break. HPD Captain David Gott said around 6pm Christmas Eve, surveillance video showed a silver truck pull up to a ditch outside of a building on East Hardy. A person can be seen getting out of the truck, taking a body out of the bed of the truck and placing it in on the ground.

That person was recognized by neighbors and family as Nelson. Gott said Nelson drives a similar truck.

**BBM, so they showed neighbors and family the surveillance footage. Family recoginized MN.**

A next door neighbor gave a chilling statement, saying Nelson was there while Jonathan's family was looking for him on Christmas Eve.

"Yeah, she was just sitting there, looking at what was going on," said neighbor Rita Jackson.

**BBM, if they didn't "know" her why would she be there hanging out during a time like that?**

When asked about Nelson Wednesday, the boy's mother had this response.

"I need my time and my space to make my calls to do what I can to brainstorm to find out who this person is; this person that took my son," said Jonathan's mother, Angela Davis.

From JF's uncle...

When we asked him how Jonathan's mother was not capable, Scrimsher said, "Narcotics, drugs, alcohol; just wasn't fit to take care of him," said Scrimsher.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eyed Chick View Post
    [Exclusive: Reporter Jessica Willey speaks with Mona Nelson tonight on Eyewitness News at 10pm]

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7869821
    Ahem, they are feeding into her messed-up-ness. This is horrible etiquette. The boy hasn't even been buried yet!!!

*shakes head*

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast