735 users online (106 members and 629 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 271
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Here is a link I posted in the other thread by accident.

    Lane Bryant Homicide investigation and suspect sketch
    http://www.tinleyparkpolice.org/LB_homicide.htm

    When you compare image 7 from this slideshow link:
    http://www.click2houston.com/slidesh...86/detail.html
    to
    http://www.tinleyparkpolice.org/LB_homicide.htm

    They are even more similar than the previous photo comparisons.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,488
    Concerning the Lane Bryant case, do we know if she's ever been in Illinois?

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    Concerning the Lane Bryant case, do we know if she's ever been in Illinois?
    Yes, in 2003. We just have to see if she was there in 2008. But she also had a run in with LE in 2008 in Texas. So the dates will matter.

    JMHO
    fran

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    Yes, in 2003. We just have to see if she was there in 2008. But she also had a run in with LE in 2008 in Texas. So the dates will matter.

    JMHO
    fran
    How do we know she was there in 2003?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Posts
    242
    I sent the Lane Bryant link along with the beaded photo to an acquaintance of mine at HPD Homicide.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    I wonder if the number 7 mugshot got flipped. If you flipped it around it would match the Lane Bryant sketch down to the little freckle mole over one of the eyebrows. And the braid would also be on the correct side if the mugshot was flipped.

  7. #82
    belimom's Avatar
    belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,555
    Whoa!!!! How did I get in here? Freaky - I was on the other JF thread, refreshed the page - and here I landed...

    While I'm here, I wanted to add that I do not think that Mona is the Lane Bryant killer. To me, she looks like a woman. If I passed her on the street, I would not mistake her for a man. JMHO.

    Now back through the Twilight Zone to the other JF thread...(insert Twilight Zone music here)
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

    My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Whoa!!!! How did I get in here? Freaky - I was on the other JF thread, refreshed the page - and here I landed...

    While I'm here, I wanted to add that I do not think that Mona is the Lane Bryant killer. To me, she looks like a woman. If I passed her on the street, I would not mistake her for a man. JMHO.

    Now back through the Twilight Zone to the other JF thread...(insert Twilight Zone music here)
    We are working on a new osmosis by thought thing, glad to see it worked.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    I read they had someone in custody that matches this sketch.
    Perhaps you are thinking of Gary Amaya. He was killed by police earlier in December during a robbery in Chicago. He is a suspect in some other unsolved shootings in the area and LE doing their due diligence have checked him out regarding the Lane Bryant case. The problem is that he is very obviously a white man.

    http://www.thereporteronline.net/atf...ion=2010-12-16

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    Perhaps you are thinking of Gary Amaya. He was killed by police earlier in December during a robbery in Chicago. He is a suspect in some other unsolved shootings in the area and LE doing their due diligence have checked him out regarding the Lane Bryant case. The problem is that he is very obviously a white man.

    http://www.thereporteronline.net/atf...ion=2010-12-16
    That was probably it, as I couldn't find the link I deleted my post that you quoted...LOL I'm going to give myself an hour time out because Im feeling too anxious


  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Whoa!!!! How did I get in here? Freaky - I was on the other JF thread, refreshed the page - and here I landed...

    While I'm here, I wanted to add that I do not think that Mona is the Lane Bryant killer. To me, she looks like a woman. If I passed her on the street, I would not mistake her for a man. JMHO.

    Now back through the Twilight Zone to the other JF thread...(insert Twilight Zone music here)
    You were abducted. Duh. :kimsterwink:

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,109
    One thing did stick out from one witness in the lane Bryant murder and she said the perp had on jeans with rinestones on the back pocket...would a male wear that? LOL

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    That was probably it, as I couldn't find the link I deleted my post that you quoted...LOL I'm going to give myself an hour time out because Im feeling too anxious
    It's alright Lera, we have been hit with alot of info today. I think most of us are on overload.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,852
    I am stuck on the Lane Bryant Murders in Illinois from 2008 and the uncanny resemblance to MN!!! If nothing else, a picture of her in Illinois may trigger a memory of someone there???
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    60

    Stun Gun

    Do you think the stun gun in her truck could have contributed to the LEO considering that she may have murdered before?

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 387
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:59 PM
  2. Replies: 546
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 548
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 07:27 PM
  4. Replies: 569
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 12:17 AM
  5. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:40 PM

Tags for this Thread