Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You know, I just opened my computer for the day and typed in "Larned escapee". That escape has really been bothering me. Thank goodness is right!! He's a scary guy. I wonder how they tracked him.

I certainly hope the community stands up and calls loudly for some change.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/26343702/detail.html

"Investigators said Burns stole a car shortly after his escape and hid inside an abandoned house in La Crosse, Kan., about 35 miles away.

He surrendered to police after an 8-hour standoff, investigators said."

more at link

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

So relieved to hear that he has been recaptured. Im still very concerned about the escape rate in this place though. Something needs to be done! And I want to thank you all for your support for my lessons for darling daughter. I'm always struggle over giving them too much information and trying to prepare them for the evil that is out there. I want them to be aware of what could hurt them, and its not just scary escapee sex offenders. I try really hard to be very open and frank about discussing things with them, even about family members or close friends. I have warned that it isnt usually the scary stranger, but someone they could know and trust who may try to hurt them. I want to know that they have the tools to protect themselves from being victimized as much as any child can. I dont want to make them scared of family and friends though. Its a fine line I think. I thank you all for helping me walk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    You know, I just opened my computer for the day and typed in "Larned escapee". That escape has really been bothering me. Thank goodness is right!! He's a scary guy. I wonder how they tracked him.

I certainly hope the community stands up and calls loudly for some change.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/26343702/detail.html

"Investigators said Burns stole a car shortly after his escape and hid inside an abandoned house in La Crosse, Kan., about 35 miles away.

He surrendered to police after an 8-hour standoff, investigators said."

more at link
    Stand off? Are you kidding me? The directive should have been SHOOT ON SIGHT! EIGHT HOURS farting around with this waste of a human being? EIGHT HOURS???? Waste, HUGE waste of time. Apparently, the "treatment" isn't working.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2