667 users online (85 members and 582 guests)  

Websleuths News

San Antonio, TX

MO - Kyle Lucy, 2, beaten to death, dad charged, 26 Dec 2010

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com) — There was a message from the family of Kyle Lucy, 2, Wednesday night. Kyle was allegedly beaten to death by his own father, the day after Christmas. Kyle's father, Aaron Lucy, 30, lived on his own in the 6900 block of Chippewa in South St. Louis. Kyle lived with his mom, his sister, and his grandpa. That side of Kyle's family wanted everyone to know no one saw this coming. They blamed no one, other than Kyle's dad.

Just after a white Christmas and Santa Claus, it was the last thing anyone could have imagined: an adorable 2 year old boy allegedly beaten to death at his father's apartment; his father being the accused killer.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

here and there
    I can't imagine what this family is going through, but how gracious of them to reach out to the father's family.

RIP little cutie. Prayers for this little guys loved ones, sounds as if there was no reason for anyone to expect this. So horrible.

Nice to see a family pulling together rather than ripped assunder by a case like this tho.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Silicon Hills
    RIP, baby Kyle
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    omg so sad ... RIP little guy and blessings to your mama & sister

im so fed up with children having to die at the hands of a cruel selfish adult ..i dont understand it and i never will .. so sad for the litte guy and his family .. those poor ppl

From April 2013:

A St. Louis man convicted of brutally beating his 2-year-old son to death was sentenced Thursday to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Aaron Lucy, 32, was sentenced by St. Louis Circuit Judge Robin Vannoy. In January, a jury found Lucy guilty of first-degree murder and four felony counts of child abuse, evidence tampering and armed criminal action in the death of his son, Kyle Lucy...

Authorities said Lucy left bruises and scrapes on almost every part of the toddler’s body and caused two skull fractures and a fatal brain injury. Blood was found throughout the apartment, including on the back of a picture frame and a broken drawer that, along with an overturned television, had been thrown across the floor.