816 users online (134 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Tempie Kitchin Kerr, 34, dies after tumble from car, Raleigh, 28 Dec 2010

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8849139/

Yesterday I was at a cookout. A dear friend was reading the obituaries and said "Did you know Tempie?" I said "No, the name sounds familiar, but I didn't what happened?" So he starts telling me about how she had been in a car with her boyfriend and either jumped out or he pushed her out. I start reading over his shoulder and said "It says here she was married. It wasn't her husband?" "No, I think they were separated."

I looked up the story. Craziest thing I've read in a while. The boyfriend has since been charged with DWI, but they don't think foul play is involved. The 911 caller that found her said there was no car at the scene when he found her. The driver later returned. Yet he hasn't been charged with leaving the scene. If someone jumped out of my car- I think I'd stop right there.

As my friend said "I hope that boy keeps his story straight or he is in big trouble."
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

Quote Originally Posted by zelmajane View Post
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8849139/

Yesterday I was at a cookout. A dear friend was reading the obituaries and said "Did you know Tempie?" I said "No, the name sounds familiar, but I didn't what happened?" So he starts telling me about how she had been in a car with her boyfriend and either jumped out or he pushed her out. I start reading over his shoulder and said "It says here she was married. It wasn't her husband?" "No, I think they were separated."

I looked up the story. Craziest thing I've read in a while. The boyfriend has since been charged with DWI, but they don't think foul play is involved. The 911 caller that found her said there was no car at the scene when he found her. The driver later returned. Yet he hasn't been charged with leaving the scene. If someone jumped out of my car- I think I'd stop right there.

As my friend said "I hope that boy keeps his story straight or he is in big trouble."
    Wow, bizarre story.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.