1018 users online (185 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New for Me

First of all don't judge my spellcheck skills. I never post long comments, but I have to say that I am energized by this forum and justice for JBR. Now after many years of casual reading I have something to throw out. I have never posted a theory but I just dont get the IDI. if the IDI and really did it, One should never rest. your child can be taken while you are asleep and sexually violated under your nose, under your watch, buried in the wine cellar with her favorite nightie, blankie and dolls and you forgive them within a week. it is not possible unless you are the insider.
    this might not be new conversation as I cant keep up with this inspiring group but what if JR covered up JB not from molestion but from neglect? PR cant remember JB last bath, what undies, what she wore..... I know if I found a loved one and they were really messy, what would I do? I am thinking JR cleaned up after PR, for pride and then went into survival mode overdoing it tremendously, which would include national interviews, reward, foundation,book,political office.....
    Dr Buefs statements are very interesting. I didnt realize female children get vaginal exams. JBR had more than I did in that time frame. Pain while urinating is from bladder infections which is most commonly due to fecal stuff mixing with girl junk. I have always read stuff like yeast infections, vaginitis, but sounds like most of her troubles was related to hygiene.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Don't let the "vaginal exam" throw you. JB's pediatrician examined her vagina EXTERNALLY. JB did not have an INTERNAL exam, which would have required a speculum, palpation and, for a little girl of 6, anesthetic where the child is asleep. Internal pelvic exams are not routinely done on children of that age, and only certain severe situations would indicate it. JB's doctor claimed to be unaware of any sexual abuse. He would never have done an internal exam for irritation issues, or "bubble bath issues", even a suspected yeast infection wouldn't require an internal exam.

Welcome to the boards, and hope you'll participate.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by RTC View Post
    First of all don't judge my spellcheck skills. I never post long comments, but I have to say that I am energized by this forum and justice for JBR. Now after many years of casual reading I have something to throw out. I have never posted a theory but I just dont get the IDI. if the IDI and really did it, One should never rest. your child can be taken while you are asleep and sexually violated under your nose, under your watch, buried in the wine cellar with her favorite nightie, blankie and dolls and you forgive them within a week. it is not possible unless you are the insider.
    this might not be new conversation as I cant keep up with this inspiring group but what if JR covered up JB not from molestion but from neglect? PR cant remember JB last bath, what undies, what she wore..... I know if I found a loved one and they were really messy, what would I do? I am thinking JR cleaned up after PR, for pride and then went into survival mode overdoing it tremendously, which would include national interviews, reward, foundation,book,political office.....
    Dr Buefs statements are very interesting. I didnt realize female children get vaginal exams. JBR had more than I did in that time frame. Pain while urinating is from bladder infections which is most commonly due to fecal stuff mixing with girl junk. I have always read stuff like yeast infections, vaginitis, but sounds like most of her troubles was related to hygiene.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Well...I am an avid Casey Anthony websleuth....but am fairly new to JBR. I (because I am extremely bored at this time and trying to fill my spare time with something until the Anthony trial begins) have started reading "A Perfect Town, A Perfect Murder". I must say that I am only about 1/4 into it and have already formed my opinion of who did it. Also, I am astounded at the inadequacy of the police investigation and the infighting therein. I will search this forum to add to my curiosity and sleuthing. Any particular thread to start with??????

Thanks to all.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Well...I am an avid Casey Anthony websleuth....but am fairly new to JBR. I (because I am extremely bored at this time and trying to fill my spare time with something until the Anthony trial begins) have started reading "A Perfect Town, A Perfect Murder". I must say that I am only about 1/4 into it and have already formed my opinion of who did it. Also, I am astounded at the inadequacy of the police investigation and the infighting therein. I will search this forum to add to my curiosity and sleuthing. Any particular thread to start with??????

Thanks to all.
    Welcome to the dark side, TO. I've always loved your jumping elephant avi. I'll let someone else suggest where to begin reading, but in the meantime, care to share your opinions? Fresh ideas are welcome!

Well, all I everr knew about the case I saw on TV. I was really just on the edge of knowing anything about the case. I thought it hard to imagine that the parents had anything to do with it. I always sort of suspected the son had something to do with it.

Now, I am leaning towards JR as the perp and PR helping to cover up. I am fascinated as to why FW and JR had such a heated argument that their friendship ended in one afternoon. I seriously don't understand how FW could have looked into that room and not seen JBR. It is suspect that JR searched on his own previously, and then the NEXT time the basement was searched JBR's body was found.

Like I say, I am just now starting to delve into the information in that book, but that is my first impression thus far.

I am wondering if the information has lead me to that conclusion, or if the book is biased. Opinions?

Hi TO,
    Welcome over here. I'm with you , started with the CA case and came over here after reading Steve Thomas's book on the case. I'm still reading old threads. I think one good place to start is the Member's Theories threads. Lot of good input there. You will soon discover there are generally posters of 2 minds here, the RDI / Ramseys did It and the IDI /Intruder did it folks. Also there is a poster Super Dave who has written a book about the subject, but it has not been published yet . . he is a veritable encyclopedia of information ... welcome and good hunting . . .

DeeDee's another good "encyclopedia."

Reading on the "Theories" thread...some seem ludicrous. Except that I watched a CSI marathon the other night, and one episode was based on a true story of where a newborn was "kidnapped" and later found in the snow yards from the house. Wrapped in a baby blanket and layed on a garbage bag so as not get get wet. A ladder had been placed at the window (second story) to look like somebody escaped with the baby. Turned out - the parents took the fall after kidnapping theories went bust. Then it was discovered the young teen brother had been watching the baby - turned his back for a few minutes while on the phone AND the 3 year old brother played too rough with the newborn - suffocating it accidently. SO - some parents will go to any length to protect other siblings if something accidental happened.

Well lots of good minds but

Dee Dee and Agatha ( you have numbers and specifics, research info ) I find totally amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post

Thanks to all.

Welcome Totally.....

I have to tell you, I love, love, love your avitar (LOL). SunniRN, recently bumped up a thread titled things that are plaguing me, I would start on page one. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas...
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Quote Originally Posted by celticthyme View Post
    Dee Dee and Agatha ( you have numbers and specifics, research info ) I find totally amazing!
    Yeah, Agatha keeps notes and such. I tend to rely on THEIR notes. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha_C View Post
    Welcome Totally.....

I have to tell you, I love, love, love your avitar (LOL). SunniRN, recently bumped up a thread titled things that are plaguing me, I would start on page one. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas...
    WOW - things that are plaguing me, is a fabulous thread to start with. I would love for someone who is familiar with the investigative part of the Elizabeth Smart case to compare the actions to those parents to the actions of the Rs. For instance, did they just let the sister continue to sleep when they found Elizabeth missing? Did the police immediately question the sister? BR was secreted away ASAP. Those kind of things are what makes LE scratch their heads and say "hmmm, my hinky meter is going off".

Either the Rs knew that Burke had nothing to contribute...because they knew what happened, or they were trying to protect Burke.

Quote Originally Posted by celticthyme View Post
    Hi TO,
    Welcome over here. I'm with you , started with the CA case and came over here after reading Steve Thomas's book on the case. I'm still reading old threads. I think one good place to start is the Member's Theories threads. Lot of good input there. You will soon discover there are generally posters of 2 minds here, the RDI / Ramseys did It and the IDI /Intruder did it folks. Also there is a poster Super Dave who has written a book about the subject, but it has not been published yet . . he is a veritable encyclopedia of information ... welcome and good hunting . . .
    That's me!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

The CA threads blow me away!! Talk about awesome research!! I am looking forward to your ideas and theories TO and CT!!

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast