1105 users online (213 members and 892 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Isaiah Reeves, 5 mos, South Williamsport, 2 Jan 2011

Amber Alert

The South Williamsport Police Department is searching for Isaiah Joseph Reeves, 5 month old black male with black hair, brown eyes, 24 inches in length, 19 pounds, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, black coat, and brown pants.

He was last seen at 155 Phillips Park Drive in South Williamsport Borough, PA on January 2, 2011 at 9 PM.

He was abducted by the father Melvin Reeves, 49 year old black male, bald, brown eyes, 6 foot 2 inches in height, 320 pounds, wears glasses and has a mustache. He was last seen wearing a black and white tie die shirt with the words "Laughlin Rugged Boatwear" printed on it, a black coat, blue jeans, and brown shoes. He was driving a 1995 Ford F-250, red and white in color, New Mexico license plate 809PDM.

Anyone with information about the abduction should immediately contact the South Williamsport Police Department at 570-433-3166 or 911.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...e&amberId=7913

I clicked the link for his Amber Alert & it says the AA has been cancelled.

Anybody heard if baby Isaiah has been found safe?

ETA: never mind - I found this

***AMBER ALERT CANCELED. THE CHILD HAS BEEN RECOVERED AND THE SUSPECT IS IN CUSTODY.***

http://www.amber.state.pa.us/portal/...ber_alert/5045
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    I clicked the link for his Amber Alert & it says the AA has been cancelled.

Anybody heard if baby Isaiah has been found safe?

ETA: never mind - I found this

***AMBER ALERT CANCELED. THE CHILD HAS BEEN RECOVERED AND THE SUSPECT IS IN CUSTODY.***

http://www.amber.state.pa.us/portal/...ber_alert/5045
    Glad to hear it. I was going to post that area, Williamsport, is home to a large FCI campus, and is otherwise just known for hosting the little league hall of fame, and having little league games there.

It sounds like a case of one parent against another. Hope the baby is ok.

something you should know

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrecat View Post
    Glad to hear it. I was going to post that area, Williamsport, is home to a large FCI campus, and is otherwise just known for hosting the little league hall of fame, and having little league games there.

It sounds like a case of one parent against another. Hope the baby is ok.
    Just so everyone knows, this man was and most likely still is the prime suspect in the kidnapping and murder of 3 year old Rachael Runyan, back in August of 1982. Her case is very well known in Utah. After this arrest, they tried looking for more clues to his involvement in the 30+ year old case back in Utah, but have not yet updated. He is a lot more dangerous than all of you think..