2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
'tis the day! :gavel: :woohoo:

I am opening this thread wayyyy early because I will be away from the pc until closer to hearing time. Didn't want the official hearing thread to get cluttered while I was offline so I am gonna lock it and reopen it 30- 45 min. before hearing time which is set for 1:30 est. (Not to worry, I set my alarm to remind me. :angel:)

Feel free to use the "Stream of Motions" thread for your pre-hearing party/discussion.

:bump:

Opening this puppy for liftoff.

Try not to make it as long as War and Peace before the hearing starts. :D

I'm thinking this hearing is going to be pivotal. "Feets will be held to the fiyah", IMO.

Try not to make it as long as War and Peace before the hearing starts. :D

"Well, Prince, Genoa and Lucca are now no more than private estates of the Bonaparte family..."

For the record that was either ON-topic OR....'Beach started it. :D

BTW- InSession is already on and doing review and discussion.
(TruTV)

I think this is going to be a smack down... JB is gonna get chewed up and spit out, its gonna get ugly folks.

and Beach BTW..... Straight from Birmingham ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:great: I'm here!! They just tried to call me into work... I wasn't home (didn't answer the phone).

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 97 (64 members and 33 guests)

BTW- InSession is already on and doing review and discussion.
(TruTV)
Will TruTV show the hearing in it's entirety? Can I get opinions on the best place to go to view the hearing live (aside from the courtroom itself--haha--! Hi Marinade Dave).

:D

Can't wait to see what todays hearing will bring!

I hope Judge Perry will tell Baez that 'death is different' and he really should be doing more toward preparing for trial and meeting his deadlines!

I just have a feeling that Casey is not going to enjoy this hearing and that Mason will not be having 'fun'.

MOO

Got the housework done, the dogs fed, watered and walked, the fudge cooling and the popcorn ready! Good thing this is a one-way cam, or I'd have to get dressed, too. LOL!

Bring it on!:woohoo:

Interesting comment from Gabe Travers on above Livewire link

We'll have to see today how many of the 22 motions filed get heard.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:03 PM

ReplyThe Notice of Hearing order from the court listed all 22.

But we're hearing that only 6 will get heard today. So we'll see!
ReplyThe Notice of Hearing order from the court listed all 22.

An NBC producer talked to Baez this morning. JB acknowledged that it's not likely all 22 will be heard today.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:08 PM

JB said that he will push the hardest on a ruling on the motion to exclude the chloroform evidence found in Casey's trunk.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:08 PM

We haven't heard if the sanctions motion will come up today. Amanda Ober at the courthouse says that it sounds like the ones today will be defense motions on evidence.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:11 PM

Got the housework done, the dogs fed, watered and walked, the fudge cooling and the popcorn ready! Good thing this is a one-way cam, or I'd have to get dressed, too. LOL!

Bring it on!:woohoo:

Oh man, the look on Judge Perry's face in your picture, is the look I wanted Judge Perry to give the defense team before he even says one word to start the hearing. LOL I love that look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth