Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123835"]Thread #1[/ame]

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.

Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Please Continue here...
    Last edited by imamaze; 01-25-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    When your child goes missing: A Family Survival Guide
    Missing Adult Checklist
    Websleuth's Resource Center

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    Fight for you

Respect you
    Include you
    Encourage you
    Need you
    Deserve you
    Stand by you

Thanks for getting the new thread started before NG covers Hailey tonite, Imamaze!
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    thank you very much Ima....

Hailey.. where the heck are you. We are praying for you honey.
    This bee my opinion

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Everyone make it?????
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I know sometimes NG is behind on the facts. I hope she has the story correct. I'm already worried since she stated that Hailey was on the way to a friend's for a sleepover... which has NOT been confirmed and doesn't really seem to be the case.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

I just forwarded the info and the FACEBOOK link to a friend in the Midland/Odessa area and she has forwarded them to her contacts at the area news stations. Hoping they will take them seriously. Fingers crossed>

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tonya3178 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    I know sometimes NG is behind on the facts. I hope she has the story correct. I'm already worried since she stated that Hailey was on the way to a friend's for a sleepover... which has NOT been confirmed and doesn't really seem to be the case.

As long as her face is on the national news, I don't think it matters. Just getting her face out there and people interested at this point. I think the hot breath of the media is very...umm... motivating. IYKWIM I'm hoping LE will take care of the rest..........

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    (OT: God bless Kristi's brother...)

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Yes, but Hailey's story will be out there, that's a start considering local news (80 miles away) hasn't had anything....
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Okay - commercial break. Hopefully Hailey is next.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Was mom's BF the last to see Hailey???
    I am trying to play catch up.......TIA
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Bringing this forward to this thread so it doesn't get missed.

I just heard from her (Patty G) - she is taping NG and it will be uploaded to her youtube account by tomorrow at the latest.

Here is the link to her youtube account:
    http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Seems like it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I have to get my son to bed. I will be praying for Hailey tonight. This is just so sad and so scary.

Thank GOD YOU WEBSLEUTHERS ARE ALL OVER THIS.... media attention is SO VERY CRUCIAL

before I head off regretfully... I post this link to many useful resources for the family that they may not be getting right now. I URGE them to read them...

http://www.ojjdp.gov/childabduction.html

they help in dealing with an abducted child down to how to pay your utility bills and how to access victim's funds as well as how to deal with the media etc.

God Speed.

Come home soon.. we are all praying for you....
    This bee my opinion

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya3178 View Post
    I just forwarded the info and the FACEBOOK link to a friend in the Midland/Odessa area and she has forwarded them to her contacts at the area news stations. Hoping they will take them seriously. Fingers crossed>
    They were notified until after midnight last night and all day today.....maybe your friend will have better luck.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Praying for sweet Hailey...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AppleGreen For This Useful Post:

As far as we know Yes ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

According to reports.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Hailey is on !!!
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Hailey's story on now.......
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

38. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Okay - it's on.

mom:
    - we're torn up, we have to have her back

For any WS members just joining this thread - NG streaming live here NOW

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

Talking about Hailey Dunn NOW
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

Billie is speaking... Says she wants her back

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chasing.halos For This Useful Post:

Didn't take anything when she left.
    NG is talking to Billie.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chasing.halos For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast