Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Quote Originally Posted by crocus View Post
    So glad that they had Marc chime in on this!!
    Yes, I was worried that the coverage wouldn't even be as much as it was. Then they had Marc Klaas in on it, wow... NG knows something stinks.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StrayKat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Friend had no idea Hailey was planning on coming over per reporter at the below video. BTW, this is the first time I've seen and heard Billie. She is darling like her daughter. I look forward to hearing more from her.

http://www.ktxs.com/video/26358113/index.html
    Hailey looks just like her Mom..........
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

i sure hope they have cameras at that motel

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

OT errrrrrrr - I have to keep correcting myself typing Haleigh instead of Hailey..........
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

that ms person would be 85, and is friends with a guy who thinks pictures with blood pouring out of your head is cool. very immature people.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    There are only 2 a few blocks away. Where is the link that reported dogs and hotel?
    It was posted earlier on this thread but removed at the request of the mom since it really wasn't public knowledge, I don't think. Evidently, Marc Klaas may have some contacts that could have given him some info. Wondering how he knew this unless he talked to LE. Was it ever reported in MSM?
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    that ms person would be 85, and is friends with a guy who thinks pictures with blood pouring out of your head is cool. very immature people.
    25 is what I read.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StrayKat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    If he's got a record it's going to come out now. I found his ms but it's private. Obviously there are many other possibilities that could have happened so I don't want to put too much on him and I sincerely hope he is an innocent party who is standing by Billie.

Chili, can you confirm the spelling and age of the one you found? Thanks!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

I am counting on the Texas Rangers (despite my aversion to cowboy hats ) to get something new from the interviews...they know how to do it, especially if any kids are holding back info, which at this point, I doubt, not at that age.

Maybe Billie will hear something tonight...I hope so, I can't imagine how these moms go on, not knowing.
    Just my opinion, of course.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Or another spelling could be Sean Adkins?
    I thought it was without the "s"... either Adkin, Atkin, or Akin? And also Sean or Shawn...

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

25 is what I read.
    Yes he's 25 and the Myspace is definitely the same guy who was in the video with Billie. Now if somebody can check and see if he has a record. It's Shawn Adkins. I'll edit my post if it's not OK to post his full name.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:

Thank you TGIR for posting the link. His name has never been a secret, and I know I have heard it on KTXS at least 3 times this evening.

I hope that you can all understand why I did not want to be the one to post his name. I was responding to another post about KTXS broadcasting it when Billie called me. Her being invited back was more relevant to me.

Billie is holding up as well as can be expected at this point. All we can do is hope and pray for Hailey's safe return, and try to be optimistic - as hard as that is. You all heard how relieved Billie was that the Rangers are actively involved and investigating.

All of us realize that NG is a pretty big deal, especially since it seems like we went straight from practically no media coverage to a very popular nationwide show. Hopefully someone will recognize Hailey and call in with some relevant information.
    Last edited by czgtz; 01-03-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    So where was the brother on Monday?
    It was said that he was not home as he spent the night at a friends on sun. night
    Don't be afraid to go out on a limb, that's where the froot is. ~ Yes, me posting MY own opinions/thoughts are putting me out on a limb...
    Please ignore typo's, I am on auto-type!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~ George S. Patton

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JamaicanMeFrooti For This Useful Post:

25 is what I read.
    yep, 1985

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

The hotel on my map, if someone can bring it over, is the one previously mentioned. However, if y'all feel it should be removed, I can do so.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

Thanks ws'ers for bombarding NG

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to doughgirl07 For This Useful Post:

Hailey looks just like her Mom..........
    I said the same thing... and both so beautiful!
    Don't be afraid to go out on a limb, that's where the froot is. ~ Yes, me posting MY own opinions/thoughts are putting me out on a limb...
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~ George S. Patton

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JamaicanMeFrooti For This Useful Post:

wow what an utterly amazing group you all are, this went from no one knowing about it to it being covered all over, huge hug from me to you all!!!

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    OT: I downloaded, purchased, and got the software going. It recorded NG as soon as the show started. Then I paused it so I would have a smaller file to upload, waiting for Hailey's story to start. Seemed to work fine. When I played back what it actually saved to my hard drive, it had stopped recording when I first paused... ... Even though I was watching it through the application, it just didn't capture - I think I had to start another capture session but didn't know that. Glad Patty will have it tomorrow for those of you who didn't watch it live... I think you didn't miss anything if you read the comments we posted. We didn't learn anything new...

Really, though - this is awesome that NG covered it...! I hope it will make a difference, like with Brittany Smith.
    Thanks so much~ If it helps at all, NG repeats in 2 hours

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamaicanMeFrooti For This Useful Post:

Or another spelling could be Sean Adkins?
    Tonya actually posted the link, so she gets the credit. I just encouraged her to be the first to post the name with my cute little game show voice- sorta.

Totally understandable about you not wanting to post it. Billie is having to lean on you right now and you are doing great. If you ever need a reference for a personal assistant-guidance counselor position, gimme a call! LOL

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by czgtz View Post
    Thank you TGIR for posting the link. His name has never been a secret, and I know I have heard it on KTXS at least 3 times this evening.

I hope that you can all understand why I did not want to be the one to post his name. I was responding to another post about KTXS broadcasting it when Billie called me. Her being invited back was more relevant to me.

Billie is holding up as well as can be expected at this point. All we can do is hope and pray for Hailey's safe return, and try to be optimistic - as hard as that is. You all heard how relieved Billie was that the Rangers are actively involved and investigating.

All of us realize that NG is a pretty big deal, especially since it seems like we went straight from practically no media coverage to a very popular nationwide show. Hopefully someone will recognize her and call in with some relevant information.
    Hang in there cz! Billie did extremely well with NG - IMO. The info is now national heard by thousands of people.

41. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I Marc Klaas!
    OT: He announced on the previous segment that today would have been Polly's 30th birthday...

Thanks to everyone here for making the NG spot possible! I am so glad I found yall!

The BF (SA) sure does have a lot of bad people with the same name. Not him in any of the pics or records I've found, though...

45. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Hang in there cz! Billie did extremely well with NG - IMO. The info is now national heard by thousands of people.
    now we need to keep it front and center and spead it out further as it was the holiday season thus alot of travellers and alot of family members home

hhhhhmmmmmmmm

47. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast