1059 users online (247 members and 812 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    On Nancy Grace it said that the bloodhounds bolted towards Hailey's friend's house and that they hit on a spot near the hotel. Did the friend live in the same direction as the hotel? Does anyone know how close the friend lived to the hotel? Did the dogs stop at the hotel and go no farther or where did they go after the hotel? Could Hailey have said she was going to the friend's house overnight so she could go meet someone near or at the hotel that she didn't want her family to know about? I wonder if she used the Internet at the local library and met someone on there that she wanted to meet in person. Or used the Internet at a friend's house to chat with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    I am still behind... Can you post a link? If you did, TY!
    This was in answer to my question about the boy the girls supposedly met at a track meet...and I did not see a link as to where this reponse came from.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by krista View Post
    That's her dad?? I thought it was the boyfriend. hmmm....
    Yeah, it really looks like the boyfriend, but I guess not if the boyfriend is the man on the couch with mom in this video.
    http://www.ktxs.com/video/26358113/index.html (around 1:55)
    Bio dad's eyes are interesting. Skip the first part of the video if you are short on time and go to around the 1:10 mark.
    http://www.ktxs.com/news/26345660/detail.html
    Last edited by Pensfan; 01-04-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    Cannot understand why she doesn't remember? That's hinky..
    It may be the most innocent thing in the world, but it is so weird! I just can't get past it. I've never heard of such a thing as not remembering if you saw the missing person (child) the day before or not.
    Just my opinion, of course.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    This was in answer to my question about the boy the girls supposedly met at a track meet...and I did not see a link as to where this reponse came from.
    I communicated with czgtz after I searched her FB friends and found him. He has been looked at already by LE and cleared.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Search Continues for Missing Colorado City Girl

COLORADO CITY - Fliers of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn can be found just about anywhere in Colorado City and the young teens disappearance is the talk of the town in.

"It is so uncommon to have a runaway in Colorado City and I suspect this is true in other smaller towns," Radio Owner Jim Baum, said. "So, as much as we could put her name, her weight, her description and her height and weight and phone number of the mother, then that's what we did."

more here

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13777726
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Search Continues for Missing Colorado City Girl

COLORADO CITY - Fliers of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn can be found just about anywhere in Colorado City and the young teens disappearance is the talk of the town in.

"It is so uncommon to have a runaway in Colorado City and I suspect this is true in other smaller towns," Radio Owner Jim Baum, said. "So, as much as we could put her name, her weight, her description and her height and weight and phone number of the mother, then that's what we did."

more here

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13777726
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    I communicated with czgtz after I searched her FB friends and found him. He has been looked at already by LE and cleared.
    Can someone fill me in regarding czgtz, as I am too tired to go back and search through the last thread. Is this a family member or just a regular ws'er with an inside connection to the family? It seems like I also read that another poster on here (I think she mentioned earlier that she was the wife of a police chief in a nearby city) had some contact with the family as well too--but now I can't remember who that was either. Sorry--for all the questions--I am coming in a little late in this one, but thank you all for your help.
    Last edited by crimejunkie; 01-04-2011 at 01:21 AM. Reason: added information
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.~Albert Einstein

Does anyone know if the spelling is correct Adkins or Atkins?

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    According to his MS.... Adkins
    Don't be afraid to go out on a limb, that's where the froot is. ~ Yes, me posting MY own opinions/thoughts are putting me out on a limb...
    Please ignore typo's, I am on auto-type!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." ~ George S. Patton

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by crimejunkie View Post
    Ok, I figured out the confusion (sorry!). There are two different video's we are talking about here.

This one had mom and dad standing next to each other (thanks straykat and belimom)

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26345660/detail.html

This one has mom and boyfriend sitting on the couch together. It also has dad standing with the black coat--not wanting to go on camera.

http://www.ktxs.com/video/26358113/index.html
    Here's dad (one on the L) and bf (two on the R): (ETA: I did screenshots of moving video so the dad's pic isn't the best... just a split-second shot when he was looking to the side, also the 2nd pic of the BF came from elepher previously on this thread)

(ETA: I've moved the pictures to flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57834930@N03/?saved=1

I don't feel comfortable having them on the forum since they're not suspects in this case)
    Last edited by belimom; 01-04-2011 at 01:54 AM. Reason: added pic
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by crimejunkie View Post
    Can someone fill me in regarding czgtz, as I am too tired to go back and search through the last thread. Is this a family member or just a regular ws'er with an inside connection to the family? It seems like I also read that another poster on here (I think she mentioned earlier that she was the wife of a police chief in a nearby city) had some contact with the family as well too--but now I can't remember who that was either. Sorry--for all the questions--I am coming in a little late in this one, but thank you all for your help.
    Cz- friend of billie's, found ws for hailey
    Redcat also local to cc
    Tgirecovered - Abilene, dh is pc in Abilene - puts up with her wsing

One thing that does bother me is that mom expected that the BF was there at lunch and saw Hailey, that is why she made the mix up with her intial time of 1:00pm last seen, so this is apparently the norm for him.
    Mom is suprised to hear that he did not come home for lunch and instead comes over at 3:00 pm (not really the norm moo) and thus the new last time seen is established of 3:15pm.

I am going back to the first thread and bring over some info posts from czgzt among others ....brb

Oh and the other thing that is bothering the heck out of me is big brother was no where around that day either Dec 27, 2010 to verify any of this timeline info... Why was BF home early and or not there for lunch.....(something like that)

mystic
    Last edited by mysticrose; 01-04-2011 at 01:32 AM.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

thats an interstate exit, am I right.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    Shawn Adkins
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast