Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Do we know the story with the alleged phone call yet? LE must know if it happened and who she spoke with. Unless they can't figure out whose phone she used?
    I don't think we know yet. I wonder if there is any chance that instead of talking on the phone, as the neighbor may have assumed, that she was playing with her ipod touch.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

Is it just me, or did SA's MS just go private? Dang, I was hoping to get his dob/place of birth, etc. Anyone catch it? TIA.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scanner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    Nancy Grace brought that type of question up in her interview with Hailey's mom last night. She asked when was the last time anybody other than the bf saw Hailey. The last person other than the bf to see Hailey was the next door neighbor at noon. So there were 3 hours between then and when the bf said he arrived at the house at 3 pm and saw Hailey there.

I did see the interview and I did hear that, but what about the Mom, Dad, or brother, not a third party?
    Also, if her friend didn't talk to her on Monday, how long had it been since she had talked to her? Did anyone actually see or talk to her in person or by phone on the 26th?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CCMC09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
    Is it just me, or did SA's MS just go private? Dang, I was hoping to get his dob/place of birth, etc. Anyone catch it? TIA.
    I think it could only be read with an I-phone, was always private?
    Just my opinion, of course.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Hi, I'm new to this site. I just learned about this case last night on NG and as a mom myself, I am very concerned for this little girl. It really bothers me that police may not have been actively searching for her for almost a week because they assumed she ran away. She's 13!!!! Since when do we not actively search for minor children regardless of why they may be missing?

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
    I still have access. Probably increased traffic.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I just learned about this case last night on NG and as a mom myself, I am very concerned for this little girl. It really bothers me that police may not have been actively searching for her for almost a week because they assumed she ran away. She's 13!!!! Since when do we not actively search for minor children regardless of why they may be missing?
    Welcome, liltexans! And we are so glad that NG's show reached more people! Thank you for joining us.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Princess of Oz is offline Zahra is all things good. The Zahra's of the world give me hope. ~ elepher50
    USAF wife currently in Fort Riley, Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    just food for thought... but the NCMEC poster says flip flops...

flier here says pink and white tennis shoes.. and also says she was last seen at one pm while other articles say three! http://www.findhaileydunn.com/index....&id=6&Itemid=4

((insert spinning head smilie))
    This is what I got confused on too. I'm guessing mom could probably tell which it was. She would probably know more that BF on which shoes were missing. Unless she had tons. (I'm mobile so excuse errors)

Rest peacefully, My Little Boy Blue.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Princess of Oz For This Useful Post:

Princess of Oz is offline Zahra is all things good. The Zahra's of the world give me hope. ~ elepher50
    I think it could only be read with an I-phone, was always private?
    I'm on my iPhone if someone will report the link I will try to pull it up. I am having trouble getting through previous posts. Can't find it.
    Last edited by Princess of Oz; 01-04-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess of Oz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Oz View Post
    This is what I got confused on too. I'm guessing mom could probably tell which it was. She would probably know more that BF on which shoes were missing. Unless she had tons. (I'm mobile so excuse errors)
    As I recall, I believe mom's friend who posts here stated that originally they thought she was wearing sneakers and later determined that she was wearing flip flops. I believe that the original poster, the one with the sneakers, was created by a poster here and based on the original description, but probably did not get updated with flip flops instead of sneakers.

Is there a reason we are stuck on what shoes she was wearing, besides wanting correct info? I'm confused...is it simply because there are two versions?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Oz View Post
    I'm on my iPhone if someone will report the link I will try to pull it up. I am having trouble getting through previous posts. Can't find it.
    Here you go... http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

Is there a reason we are stuck on what shoes she was wearing, besides wanting correct info? I'm confused...is it simply because there are two versions?
    I just wanted to make sure I has it right so I could give the right info to others. I have several friends leaving for tx this weekend.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess of Oz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hollye View Post
    there are more recent pages he has used since this one... let me find my link

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Possibly clu. I think others were concerned because they feel it too cold for a teen to be running around in flip flops in December and that is maybe making people think that she was not planning on being gone long, same with the short sleeve shirt.

I honestly don't think her attire is all that strange and something to be concerned about.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Yes, mostly we want to nail down the most accurate description. But I'm also concerned because if she was wearing flip-flops, it would be much more difficult to flee an attacker, abductor or assailant.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisyjane For This Useful Post:

Possibly clu. I think others were concerned because they feel it too cold for a teen to be running around in flip flops in December and that is maybe making people think that she was not planning on being gone long, same with the short sleeve shirt.

I honestly don't think her attire is all that strange and something to be concerned about.
    Now, understand that it has been an unusually mild winter so far here in West Texas. My daughter, 13, would and has gone outside many times in flip flops and/or shorts, etc. the past couple of weeks. It was 85 here the other day. Granted, in Colorado City that day it was more like the mid-50's, but it's not unusual to have a 40 degree shift in temperature here during the day. BTW, the day it was 85, we broke a 102 year old record.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to epresley For This Useful Post:

There was an article in mainstream media just yesterday, MSNBC I think, about how it is "cool" for kids to dress June in January...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Her attire for the day isn't strange to me unless she was honestly planning on "running away". I can't imagine that she would plan to run away with only the clothes on her back.

Has it been posted anywhere whether or not she did have her ipod with her?
    Last edited by lisser; 01-04-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: missed a word

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lisser For This Useful Post:

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lisser View Post
    Her attire for the day isn't strange to me unless she was honestly planning on "running away". I can't imagine that she would plan to run away with only the clothes on her back.

Has it been posted anywhere whether or not she did have her ipod with her?
    I don't recall having seen anything that says definitively that she had her ipod with her.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to hollye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WideOpen View Post
    Thanks, I know! lol

I have daughters, am a single mom..dad lives 1,000 miles away. I have a no dating policy in (from)my house... has worked well.
    My BF who lives in his own home NEVER comes to my house when I am not home and if I need to get up and leave in the middle of dinner he gets up and leaves too.
    You are very wise...
    IMO

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Officials with the city of Colorado City tell KTXS News that the reward has been upped from $10,000 to $25,000 for the return of missing teen Hailey Dunn.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...89/detail.html

45. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bewildered For This Useful Post:

Holy crap! $25,000!

Okay... does Hailey have an IPOD or an IPAD. I have seen both and the two are pretty different!

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Thanks ipr!

Here is the more recent one... http://www.myspace.com/unconscious_mind85
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-04-2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: no cut and pastes from social networking sites

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast