2011.01.03 New information coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellyup

Reaction score
Jennifer Moxley (facebook- works at News 14 North Carolina)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000838103427
I am anticipating a lot of new information in the Baker case tomorrow. I'll keep you posted the best I can through fb. But news14.com and News 14 Carolina (if you live in out coverage area) will be better options.

thanks, bellyup- i hope it's news we've been waiting to hear.

Please, please, please, please, please!! Justice in action for Caylee today! Justice in action for Zahra tomorrow!!

It will be sweet dreams tonight, I think. :)

New charges possible against Zahra Baker's stepmom.

Hickory, N.C. — A grand jury met Monday to discuss possible new charges against the stepmother of Zahra Baker, a 10-year-old disabled girl whose dismembered remains were discovered in Caldwell County Nov. 12.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8874366/

On the edge of my seat waiting for indictments.

Will EB be appearing in court today or is the GJ still convening?? Either way I would bet that we will have a lot more to 'chew on' over the next few days!

RIP little Zahra.

Will EB be appearing in court today or is the GJ still convening?? Either way I would bet that we will have a lot more to 'chew on' over the next few days!

RIP little Zahra.

I'm assuming she will be in court today. As per Rad Berky of WCNC, her lawyer (Lisa Dubbs) is already in the courtroom.

Do we have 2 court actions going simultaneously? A "Baker hearing" that is now continued until March on the ransom note(?), and a GJ trail going on to determine if there is enough to charge EB with charges relating to the disappearance and disposal and death of little Miss Zahra?

What about the release of warrents? Is thet still being looked at today?

This is ridiculous! When is this precious angel going to get justice!?

I am confused. Was today's court hearing suppose to be regarding "reduction in bond amount" or "charges regarding Obstruction of Justice"? Would the Obstruction of Justice charge (ransom note) be brought forth at a trial before a jury or just a judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff