1148 users online (223 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Talking Matt Damon's Mysterious Abs Double

"True Grit," directed by Joel and Ethan Coen, is garnering rave reviews and big bucks at the box office. Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon, and newcomer Hailee Steinfeld all turn in impressive performances. However it's a little-known member of the crew with a curious job title that has people talking.

Stick around and watch the credits of the western remake and you'll see something that might make you choke on your popcorn. In the editorial section of the scroll, right under "Post Production Assistant," is a far more interesting job title: "Mr. Damon's Abs Double." Wait, what?

I don't like to brag, but, it's a little known fact that I'm Jack Black's abs double.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Penn's woods
    I need an abs double!