Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html

The warrants also say that police have looked into reports that Elisa Baker and Adam Baker talked in an online community about "chainsaw massacre" role playing games. A user of the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website told police that people with accounts belonging to Adam Baker, Elisa Baker and others talked about such a game roughly two weeks before Zahra was reported missing.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Per WCNC 4pm broadcast:

Rad says 29 warrants were released this afternoon and he got them about 45 mins ago. EB claims Zahra died Sept 24 and that AB dismembered and scattered her remains; phone records show EB in that area, but AB's phone records do not show him there.

So much for that -- nothing we hadn't already learned. More later, they said (guess Rad needs time to go through them all).

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sherbie For This Useful Post:

I bet lots of media are going to focus in on that horrible detail:

" Police investigating the death of 10-year-old Zahra Baker have looked into reports that her father and stepmother talked in an online community about “chainsaw massacre” roleplaying games.
    The latest detail was one of many in 200 pages of newly released search warrants obtained by The Associated Press on Tuesday."

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/war...ase-zahra.html

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

A user of the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website told police that people with accounts belonging to Adam Baker, Elisa Baker and others talked about such a game...

..i hope the warrants identify the "others".!

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Oh where are these warrants....dying to do a bit of sifting myself.
    It's always the guy in the white van.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Oh where are these warrants....dying to do a bit of sifting myself.
    I keep hitting refresh on my pages, waiting for them to be posted. I hate having to rely on the media's perspective alone.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FaerieB For This Useful Post:

Jennifer Moxley
    Yes, they released all 30. Our reporter is going through them right now. Jay Gaither agreed to release the final one, saying it had information that was in some of the other warrants.
    They repeat the same information so each one has just a l...ittle bit of new info.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    ...Also, if the date is true, and I don't necessarily believe one way or the other, then the 'sighting' at the furniture store is incorrect. I always doubted it, but assumed that LE had more info than we did.
    Or it could be that either the furniture store employees or EB were a day off.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

I keep hitting refresh on my pages, waiting for them to be posted. I hate having to rely on the media's perspective alone.
    ^^ Haha me too....was just thinking all this refreshing is taking me back to the single thread days on this case

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

*Department of Social Service agencies conducted numerous investigations into abuse allegations by Elisa Baker going back as far as 1999, according to the documents. Investigators were seeking DSS records from eight counties around Hickory regarding Elisa Baker and her biological children.

*In July 2010, a report was made with the Caldwell County DSS and then transferred to the Catawba County DSS because allegations were made that Elisa Baker had been physically abusing Zahra Baker, the court documents say. According the allegations, Zahra had a black eye. Tuesday’s release was the second significant disclosure of search warrants in the Baker case.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz1A6UZAuRz

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SherlockHomey For This Useful Post:

*Department of Social Service agencies conducted numerous investigations into abuse allegations by Elisa Baker going back as far as 1999, according to the documents. Investigators were seeking DSS records from eight counties around Hickory regarding Elisa Baker and her biological children.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz1A6Vh24MO
    More AY lies exposed....fabulous. DYING to read these, bouncing off the walls here.

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    ..IF the sept. 24th date is true-----so much for adam stating that he last saw her tuesday, i mean wednesday, actually thursday, peeked in friday......
    And if that date is accurate, then those of us who considered his demeanor in the 911 call to be hinky will have been right, as he knew she had been gone for two weeks already and he was ACTING, according to a predetermined "script".

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    AND that would explain why neighbours NEVER ever saw her at that house..
    Actually, their move-in date was in August, I believe. So they *could* have seen her.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSeas View Post
    So...per the link above, AB lied to the police about when he last saw Zahra. Can't you be arrested for impeding an investigation, at the very least?
    That's exactly what jumped out at me also. The Sept. 24th date. His only defense there is to say that EB is lying yet they have her cell phone pings in the areas of disposal on the 25th. of Sept.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:

Stop reading them and just scan them and post them for us, already!! GEEZ!!! LOL!

Ugh, I want to read them myself not have the news dribble the details out. I hate it when they do that. When are the actual pages going to be posted?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to salvarenga For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast