Levi Page Show 1/4 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight at 9 PM ET / 8 CT / 7 MT / 6 PT I'll be hosting a radio show on the latest in the Zahra Baker murder case.

Guests include:

Stacy Dittrich: Crime Author, Former Detective.
Sheryl McCollum: Crime Analyst, Cold Case Investigator

Here is the link to listen live: http://tobtr.com/s/1460762

Hoping for lots of discussion of warrants.

Very anxious to hear Levi's take on the investigation and what the warrants reveal about it.

LEVI: EB claims Z was dead two weeks prior to being reported missing. Why did AB claim he had seen Z that day at 2 am in the morning. AB complicit. AB dismembered body.

Guest, Author Stacy Deitrich (sp?)

STACY (when asked about her thoughts on AB involvement): I think we have all been speculating that she was gone since the last siting by non family member. I am dumbfounded he is not in jail yet. Obstructing. Why is not incarcerated a huge myster to me.

LEVI to other guest (name?) what are her thoughts?

Guest (?): says we all knew it. the 911 call, his affect. The hits of the dogs in the vehicles. He is more than obstructing, he is a murderer.

discussing AB being in "police protection" and what that really means

all above paraphrased

Playing audio of the interview with AB and KB

waiting for discussion of warrants. What of the fact that EB's cel phone shows her at dsiposal sites but not AB's as revealed in the warrant requesting phone records of other people in EB's circle of associates?

Discussing the deal for EB.

ME: If there were no deal, we would still be wondering if Zahra was dead and where her remains were. I honestly don't know we would have all this without the deal.

EB is a liar and will lie hereslf right out of the deal.

IMVU and warrant and the topic of the discussions on the virtual site.

Guest: Its not gonna matter who did what. . . . This will be worse. More to come. This may not shock us but it will sicken us.

LEVI: What do you think about the fact that they were gonna take part in this massacre in their role playing world.

Disscusion of COD, tools used in dismemberment, etc.

If we dertmine that a chainsaw was used and then go back to this conversation (IMVU)

Discussing phone records and warants requested. Who is EB talking to and when and when she is up and when she is out and about. Phone records will tell us much. It will make us all more and more disgusted.

If they see EB calling AY frequently. Looking for repeated phone calls. Ex, established relationship. Chances are high that she incriminated herself with him in series of phone calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni