1299 users online (268 members and 1031 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Recent Developments

Judge Laser, the new judge appointed by the Arkansas State Supreme Court, has given attorneys 45 days to file their briefs for the hearing. He seems to be expecting the hearing in either July, August or September. Below are links to two articles about this development:

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...-three-hearing

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=13782037

Both stories reveal the same basic information; it's just two different perspectives.

Sorry, the hearing will probably be in July, August or October not September. Apparently those are the times when a court is open.

Is there any reason why Todd & Dana Moore have not changed their minds about who killed all three boys?

I'm sure they've poured over every detail about this case since their child and his friends were brutally murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    Is there any reason why Todd & Dana Moore have not changed their minds about who killed all three boys?

I'm sure they've poured over every detail about this case since their child and his friends were brutally murdered.
    Like I've said before, different people look at the same facts and come to different conclusions.

I thought I read before that Todd Moore hasn't looked into any new evidence.
    What you're dealing with is a horrendous crime. Three young boys murdered in cold blood. Just that alone upsets people. You look at the bodies and there are these savage injuries all over. It affects people emotionally and warps their judgement and then someone says, "Maybe it's satanic."

And they say, "Well the only type of person who would do this would be someone like that."

Quote Originally Posted by missy_g View Post
    I thought I read before that Todd Moore hasn't looked into any new evidence.
    I had heard that, too. IMO, he just has to believe that the right people are in prison so he can feel that his son's death has been avenged. I hope that he will finally look at the evidence presented at the hearing this summer (or winter if you're in the Eastern hemisphere) and reconsider his position. That goes for Dana, too.

We had been wondering if there would be one, two or three hearings. Judge Laser stated that there would be one hearing, unless something in the testing leads the defense to request separation of the hearings. Here's an article:

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=45753

Quote Originally Posted by Compassionate Reader View Post
    I had heard that, too. IMO, he just has to believe that the right people are in prison so he can feel that his son's death has been avenged. I hope that he will finally look at the evidence presented at the hearing this summer (or winter if you're in the Eastern hemisphere) and reconsider his position. That goes for Dana, too.
    Moore seems to be the norm among the families of crime victims. I can understand why relatives feel a strong need to believe in the prosecution. After all, it's not as though they can just pick another prosecutor if they don't like the one they get.

What is extraordinary about this case is that so many of the victims' relatives have changed their minds about the convictions.

Thursday, January 13, 2011, at 11 pm EST, CNN will air a special on the WM3. Here is a preview.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...iref=allsearch

Thanks! I'll have to DVR it.
    What you're dealing with is a horrendous crime. Three young boys murdered in cold blood. Just that alone upsets people. You look at the bodies and there are these savage injuries all over. It affects people emotionally and warps their judgement and then someone says, "Maybe it's satanic."

And they say, "Well the only type of person who would do this would be someone like that."

Awesome, I'm free tonight!

Is there anywhere to watch this as I missed it?Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Compassionate Reader View Post
    Thursday, January 13, 2011, at 11 pm EST, CNN will air a special on the WM3. Here is a preview.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...iref=allsearch
    It's on again. Now, 8 pm eastern time

It's on right now, 11pm on CNN. It comes on again at 2am on CNN

I must say I was a bit disappointed in this show. I would have liked to have seen more of Damien's interview. Especially since the interview itself was over 2 hours long.

I read the book he wrote and my heart just breaks for this man. I hope he and Lori get to be together soon and enjoy life as they should.

What an total injustice.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast