1589 users online (253 members and 1336 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IMVU and SWs released 2011.01.04

Hi, all -

There have been some questions about the newly released search warrants regarding IMVU and WS poster, NoeticSoul, named in the warrant. This post is to outline the rules in discussing this topic.

--IMVU activities can be discussed on this thread, but ONLY if they specifically are about this case and the case players

--there is to be NO copying and posting from any threads in the private forums discussing IMVU

--NoeticSoul has posted that she will not be answering questions on the forum or via PMs about her IMVU involvement. Please respect this and remember that sleuthing a member is a violation of TOS and will result in a TO. If NoeticSoul wishes to respond to questions in the future, she will do so.

This is a perfect example of when posters become involved in a case that they may face public scrutiny about their involvement. I urge ALL posters to think carefully before becoming involved in a case. And, I want to remind everyone that you are on your own when reaching out to case players -- you are not reaching out on behalf of Websleuths without the express permission of Tricia.

Members of Law Enforcement regularly read at WS. Generally they contact WS Admins when they register, but there is no requirement that they do so. Unless they ask us to, we do not publicly identify them, but all posters should be aware that public comments about illegal activity could bring them attention they may not want. WS receives subpoenas on a regular basis from various agencies. WS will comply with all valid subpoenas received.

Please thank this post, so that I know you have read it.
    Last edited by daisy7; 01-04-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Thank you daisy7. Wishing everyone at WS's the best and wishing justice for Zahra. I will gladly stand up for that any day.

I hope it's ok for me to ask this. What does the letters IMVU stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybug View Post
    I hope it's ok for me to ask this. What does the letters IMVU stand for?
    Instant Messaging Virtual Universe
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

I think that Noetic will gladly suffer the public scrutiny, as would most of us. Zahra is smiling down on you Noetic for getting involved.......Thank You.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I think that Noetic will gladly suffer the public scrutiny, as would most of us. Zahra is smiling down on you Noetic for getting involved.......Thank You.
    Noetic is a shining example of doing the right thing. She had knowledge and resources that could be offered and used them in a positive way. She did it for all the right reasons. I, personally, am most impress with the way she has handled herself. She has kept everything close to her vest and only shared with those that really matter...law enforcement. Hats off to you, Noetic!

Are we allowed to post the exact wording from the search warrant related to this topic? This is the first I have heard of this, and I think that speaks volumes to Noetic Soul. I am sorry that this has been included in the warrants, but I believe there are good people here who only want Justice for Zahra. JMO but I respect those who take a higher road to ensure the rights of a little girl, who never got to speak for herself. Thank you on behalf of those who stand behind you for doing what you believe is the right thing!

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Are we allowed to post the exact wording from the search warrant related to this topic? This is the first I have heard of this, and I think that speaks volumes to Noetic Soul. I am sorry that this has been included in the warrants, but I believe there are good people here who only want Justice for Zahra. JMO but I respect those who take a higher road to ensure the rights of a little girl, who never got to speak for herself. Thank you on behalf of those who stand behind you for doing what you believe is the right thing!
    BBM. Yes.

Does anyone know where pages 4 & 5 are located on the IMVU warrant? I can't seem to find them. If you arrow down on it, it says page 3 of 6, then says page 6 of 6. Is there a media site that posts all 6 pages? Thanks for your help.

I found the info on pg 6/6 attachment 2 for IMVU

Thanks to FaerieB see post 27 file 5
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=119074&page=2

I cannot copy and paste and I don't know how to do thumbnails, maybe someone else could help?

IMVU scares the bejesus out of me! Hats off to all who were brave enough to dwell there. Noetic is a special person to care that much. JMO and im sure many others feel the same way.
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

I went to IMVU after reading all this just to see what it was all about and it confused the beejeebees out of me. I"ll admit I felt stupid if people like EB could figure it out and here I am with no clue as to what I was doing, LOL! Needless to say I visited once, had no idea and haven't been back.

Back to the chainsaw role playing....has it been confirmed that a chainsaw has been found anywhere as relating to the case? If it has I can't find it but I haven't gone over everything with a fine tooth comb either.

In photos posted online during the search of the yard, soon after Zahra went missing[reported by ab], there was a pic of a white [evidence] bag with what looked like a chainsaw inside. I've found this pic, below at link, but there is a better close up that I am still searching for. When I find it I will post it here. White bag is on left of pic in front of orangy color leaves, to right of broken branches.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/...3DP1010032.jpg

ETA this video; at about 3:30-3:50 you see the white bag again. This is from 10/28/10. I an still looking for the close pic.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25550639/index.html
    Last edited by Jacie Estes; 01-05-2011 at 08:13 PM.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Okay I think I'm thinking of hearsay. I live in Hickory so there was ALOT of that going around. The chainsaw I heard about was not at the house. I think I'm just thinking about a rumor which we all know is just that.

Quote Originally Posted by bethiek View Post
    Okay I think I'm thinking of hearsay. I live in Hickory so there was ALOT of that going around. The chainsaw I heard about was not at the house. I think I'm just thinking about a rumor which we all know is just that.
    FWIW, I don't recall a chainsaw listed among the items recovered in the search warrant.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast