Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

Exclamation

I think it best we HOLD OFF WITH POSTING chart info about a party(s) until we re-confirm certain details.

Thank you for your patience.

Hopefully, LE will locate young
    HAILEY today.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Hailey Dunn's mother says a handful of people connected to her family were told by authorities that they failed polygraph tests that have been administered over the last few days.
    Billie Dunn wasn't prepared to name names. However, she told KTAB's Priscilla Luong she and her family's frustration is beginning to mount.

According to Billie Dunn, her boyfriend Shawn Adkins did take a polygraph test. After the test, he did not return to the home he shares with Billie Dunn.

Sources tell KTAB News he is not in custody and authorities are aware of his whereabouts.http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Sounds like the Kyron case and the person of interest there.
    The LE waiting, perhaps to be led to the body. That's important, to find her body and the manner of her death.

"The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Marlame has gone to great lengths to verify SA's date of birth and from her research it certainly appears that 6/30/1985 is the correct date. Unless FifthEssence informs me differently, we will proceed.

Thank you, Marla, for your invaluable support and assistance.

Love,
    Soulscape
    I found his birth certificate in vital records, 06-30-85 is the correct date.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    cannot wait to see what you all are seeing... truly...
    This bee my opinion

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

According to Billie Dunn, she was questioned for 10-12 hours on Wednesday night after admittedly failing a polygraph test. Dunn explained the details of the polygraph testing on Thursday night's "Nancy Grace" broadcast.

Dunn also said that her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, also failed his polygraph test. Since then, Adkins has left Colorado City and is now staying with his grandmother in West Texas. Dunn said she asked Adkins not to come back.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328866
    This bee my opinion

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Thank you so much, Impatientredhead. Does the certificate show TIME and PLACE of birth by any chance??

Thanks,
    Soulscape

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Several charts will be posted shortly beginning with Reported Missing.

**We will NOT be showing CHARTS of anyone other than Hailey for the time being until such time Administration allows us to move forward with charts of those whom have been heavily discussed and covered in the mainstream news outlets and TV programs.
    Contact me if anyone has questions or isn't sure what is allowed.

I ask you DO NOT use legal names or initials regarding any MALE or FEMALE noted outside of HAILEY when responding to the chart findings.

Simply use 'Male xx' or 'Female xx' as this is how we will reference the parties we look at.

If and when LE announces someone is a POI, initials will of course be acceptable.

Thank you.

*Many thanks to all our helpful sleuths in bringing us confirmed dates and times. Your assistance is truly appreciated!
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 01-09-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: further explanation

Additional searchers were brought in Thursday evening to canvass neighborhoods near Hailey Dunn's home, according to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs early Friday morning.

Members of the task force, as well as additional searchers, will re-canvass the neighborhoods on January 7, knocking on doors and re-interviewing people.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...rchers-brought
    This bee my opinion

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post

Several charts will be posted shortly beginning with Reported Missing.

**We will NOT be showing CHARTS of anyone other than Hailey for the time being until such time Administration allows us to move forward with charts of those whom have been heavily discussed and covered in the mainstream news outlets and TV programs.
    Contact me if anyone has questions or isn't sure what is allowed.

I ask you DO NOT use legal names or initials regarding any MALE or FEMALE noted outside of HAILEY when responding to the chart findings.

Simply use 'Male xx' or 'Female xx' as this is how we will reference the parties we look at.

If and when LE announces someone is a POI, initials will of course be acceptable.

Thank you.

*Many thanks to all our helpful sleuths in bringing us confirmed dates and times. Your assistance is truly appreciated!

Hello All,

I apologize for the delay. I will post the Reported Missing chart this evening, with commentary.

Thank you for your patience,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 01-09-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Hello All,

I apologize for the delay. I will post the Reported Missing chart this evening, with commentary.

Thank you for your patience,
    Soulscape
    No need to apologize, but I appreciate the update just the same. The work you all do is amazing, and i'm sure time consuming. Take all the time you need.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Hailey Dunn Reported Missing

Key charts in a Missing Person case include the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING.

Both charts should tell a similar story and when they don't, it is a clue to the Astrologer that she or he should dig deeper. Often the discrepancy can be attributed to the fact (usually ascertained much later in the case) that the LAST SEEN is corrupted --- either because the time is misreported or because the person who claims to have last seen the victim is lying.

In the Hailey Dunn case, both the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING charts give the same sickening testimony.

[Note: There is no need to insert the Mother, reporter of the Missing Person, into the chart. We can either take Lord 1 (VENUS) to represent Hailey or Lord 5 of Children, MERCURY. Actually, the testimony of one should support the other, and I will examine both.]

ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, sits partile conjunct the ASCENDANT at 26 Taurus. ALGOL symbolizes 'losing one's head,' either literally or figuratively, and bodes no good news.

ASCENDANT Ruler Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, same as in the LAST SEEN chart, in detriment (in the sign opposite her rulership), and just 23 minutes past exact semisquare to PLUTO, co-Lord 7 the Perp and natural co-Lord of the 8th House of Death on the natural wheel (Aries Rising). VENUS (Hailey) is similarly semisquare SUN, and due to placement, sign and aspect, in bad condition.

The SUN symbolizes the Event. Here, at 07 Capricorn, it is posited in the 8th House of Death wedged between two malefics, PLUTO and MARS. The Event is based on something ruled by the House with Leo on its cusp, here, the 4th House. In addition to endings and the grave, the 4th House is the home and the sign Leo symbolizes children in general.

The MOON 16 Libra symbolizes the Action and like Lord 1 VENUS, is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, partile (in the same degree) conjunct SATURN, a death marker.

The Action (MOON) is based on something ruled by the House with Cancer on its cusp: here the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood. The Arabic Part of DEATH 02:58 Leo in the 3rd House is parallel (acts as a conjunction) the ASCENDANT and is disposited by the SUN in the 8th House of Death. The Part of DEATH is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), confirming a tragedy/ catastrophe/ fatality. These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Note that the 3rd House Cusp degree, 15 Cancer, is conjunct the Arabic Part of TREACHERY 16 Cancer, and is the position of Hailey Dunn's natal MOON (sunrise position). In this Reported Missing chart, MOON last squared MARS (Lord 7 the Perp and Turned Lord 8 of Death of the 5th House Child) and next conjuncts SATURN. Also keep in mind that MARS 15 Capricorn partile opposes Hailey's natal MOON 15 Cancer (sunrise position).

There would be good cause to consider MERCURY, Lord 5 of Children, as Hailey's marker as well. We see 07 Virgo on the 5th House of Children cusp and Hailey's natal SUN is posited at 05 Virgo.

In the Reported Missing Chart, MERCURY is Retrograde at 19 Sagittarius in the radix 7th House / Turned 3rd House of Near Neighborhood, close square Hailey's secondary progressed SUN (18 Virgo) and partile square her secondary progressed NODES (19 Virgo/Pisces). Because retrogradation suggests 'poor condition' / 'damaged' / 'returned in a damaged condition' and Fateful Degree placements indicate tragedy/catastrophe/fatality, we are getting more testimony that this case is not going to have a happy ending.

***I note that Asteroid SEAN is posited at 19:38 Pisces, the same degree and sign as Hailey's secondary progressed SOUTH NODE, and partile square MERCURY RX the 5th House Child 19 Sagittarius and close trine Lord 1 VENUS 20 Scorpio in the Reported Missing chart. FWIW, approx. twenty four hours earlier at the time of the alleged LAST SEEN, Asteroid SEAN was partile trine Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) conjunct SERPENTIS, both at 19 Scorpio, and closely square Lord 5 of Children MERCURY 20 Sagittarius RX. While Asteroid testimonies cannot in any way be considered an indictment of a certain male, they certainly strongly support the urgent need for further questioning.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

respectully snipped from above post
    These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Does anything show where she may be hidden????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Key charts in a Missing Person case include the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING.

Both charts should tell a similar story and when they don't, it is a clue to the Astrologer that she or he should dig deeper. Often the discrepancy can be attributed to the fact (usually ascertained much later in the case) that the LAST SEEN is corrupted --- either because the time is misreported or because the person who claims to have last seen the victim is lying.

In the Hailey Dunn case, both the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING charts give the same sickening testimony.

[Note: There is no need to insert the Mother, reporter of the Missing Person, into the chart. We can either take Lord 1 (VENUS) to represent Hailey or Lord 5 of Children, MERCURY. Actually, the testimony of one should support the other, and I will examine both.]

ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, sits partile conjunct the ASCENDANT at 26 Taurus. ALGOL symbolizes 'losing one's head,' either literally or figuratively, and bodes no good news.

ASCENDANT Ruler Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, same as in the LAST SEEN chart, in detriment (in the sign opposite her rulership), and just 23 minutes past exact semisquare to PLUTO, co-Lord 7 the Perp and natural co-Lord of the 8th House of Death on the natural wheel (Aries Rising). VENUS (Hailey) is similarly semisquare SUN, and due to placement, sign and aspect, in bad condition.

The SUN symbolizes the Event. Here, at 07 Capricorn, it is posited in the 8th House of Death wedged between two malefics, PLUTO and MARS. The Event is based on something ruled by the House with Leo on its cusp, here, the 4th House. In addition to endings and the grave, the 4th House is the home and the sign Leo symbolizes children in general.

The MOON 16 Libra symbolizes the Action and like Lord 1 VENUS, is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, partile (in the same degree) conjunct SATURN, a death marker.

The Action (MOON) is based on something ruled by the House with Cancer on its cusp: here the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood. The Arabic Part of DEATH 02:58 Leo in the 3rd House is parallel (acts as a conjunction) the ASCENDANT and is disposited by the SUN in the 8th House of Death. The Part of DEATH is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), confirming a tragedy/ catastrophe/ fatality. These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Note that the 3rd House Cusp degree, 15 Cancer, is conjunct the Arabic Part of TREACHERY 16 Cancer, and is the position of Hailey Dunn's natal MOON (sunrise position). In this Reported Missing chart, MOON last squared MARS (Lord 7 the Perp and Turned Lord 8 of Death of the 5th House Child) and next conjuncts SATURN. Also keep in mind that MARS 15 Capricorn partile opposes Hailey's natal MOON 15 Cancer (sunrise position).

There would be good cause to consider MERCURY, Lord 5 of Children, as Hailey's marker as well. We see 07 Virgo on the 5th House of Children cusp and Hailey's natal SUN is posited at 05 Virgo.

In the Reported Missing Chart, MERCURY is Retrograde at 19 Sagittarius in the radix 7th House / Turned 3rd House of Near Neighborhood, close square Hailey's secondary progressed SUN (18 Virgo) and partile square her secondary progressed NODES (19 Virgo/Pisces). Because retrogradation suggests 'poor condition' / 'damaged' / 'returned in a damaged condition' and Fateful Degree placements indicate tragedy/catastrophe/fatality, we are getting more testimony that this case is not going to have a happy ending.

***I note that Asteroid SEAN is posited at 19:38 Pisces, the same degree and sign as Hailey's secondary progressed SOUTH NODE, and partile square MERCURY RX the 5th House Child 19 Sagittarius and close trine Lord 1 VENUS 20 Scorpio in the Reported Missing chart. FWIW, approx. twenty four hours earlier at the time of the alleged LAST SEEN, Asteroid SEAN was partile trine Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) conjunct SERPENTIS, both at 19 Scorpio, and closely square Lord 5 of Children MERCURY 20 Sagittarius RX. While Asteroid testimonies cannot in any way be considered an indictment of a certain male, they certainly strongly support the urgent need for further questioning.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Is there anything that indicates that Hailey will be found? I hope that she is able to be brought home.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    respectully snipped from above post
    These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Does anything show where she may be hidden????
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny60123 View Post
    Is there anything that indicates that Hailey will be found? I hope that she is able to be brought home.

In both the LAST SEEN and REPORTED MISSING charts, Hailey is symbolized by VENUS, at 19 - 20 Scorpio, in the cadent 6th House. Cadent houses suggest 'hidden' and/or not easy to find.

The direction is NORTH (Scorpio) by WEST. (See Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, Simplified Horary Astrology)

Scorpio suggests swamps, bleak stretches, drains, spots where vermin and reptiles breed, rubbish dumps, places of rot and stench, stagnant pools, tarpits and oil pools, locations subject to flooding, ruins near water and in general lowlands.

VENUS in Scorpio in the 6th House gives a cadent house with VENUS at North Latitude which according to Ivy gives a timing mechanism of 3 miles. If we multiply 3 miles times the difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON, we get 51 miles using the LAST SEEN and 12 miles using the REPORTED MISSING.

My own sense is that Hailey is more WEST than NORTH and the mileage is closer (12 miles) rather than farther (51 miles).

Please keep in mind this is speculative at best, although I certainly hope it can assist in her discovery.

Perhaps Tuba can comment on the newer method (Renee Francis method, brought to us by Butterfly some time ago), which may provide another, and possibly more accurate, way to determine where Hailey may be found.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Yes, the Last Seen has problems. ABC has been consistent in reporting it as 3:15 p.m. and other media as 1:00 p.m. Therefore the report to law enforcement, though unfortunately a whole day from what happened to Hailey, is most reliable.

I had no knowledge of this case other than our having a thread named Hailey Dunn but reading about it now and studying the charts here, the official search appears to be just the place to look: the heavily wooded area near the river. That fits the map and compass direction also. I would extend over into Scurry County too. If we can obtain a time for the discovery of the knife holster and sunglasses, I would like to chart that for purposes of a yea or nay elimination.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 01-08-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: bolding
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

In both the LAST SEEN and REPORTED MISSING charts, Hailey is symbolized by VENUS, at 19 - 20 Scorpio, in the cadent 6th House. Cadent houses suggest 'hidden' and/or not easy to find.

The direction is NORTH (Scorpio) by WEST. (See Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, Simplified Horary Astrology)

Scorpio suggests swamps, bleak stretches, drains, spots where vermin and reptiles breed, rubbish dumps, places of rot and stench, stagnant pools, tarpits and oil pools, locations subject to flooding, ruins near water and in general lowlands.

VENUS in Scorpio in the 6th House gives a cadent house with VENUS at North Latitude which according to Ivy gives a timing mechanism of 3 miles. If we multiply 3 miles times the difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON, we get 51 miles using the LAST SEEN and 12 miles using the REPORTED MISSING.

My own sense is that Hailey is more WEST than NORTH and the mileage is closer (12 miles) rather than farther (51 miles).
    Please keep in mind this is speculative at best, although I certainly hope it can assist in her discovery.

Perhaps Tuba can comment on the newer method (Renee Francis method, brought to us by Butterfly some time ago), which may provide another, and possibly more accurate, way to determine where Hailey may be found.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Not to argue your direction. Just commenting on the "12 miles" you mentioned. Wow!
    the small town approximately 12 miles north of Colorado City.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    Not to argue your direction. Just commenting on the "12 miles" you mentioned. Wow!

Thank you for pointing this out and providing the link! It is interesting to note that area is Dunn, TX.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to marlame For This Useful Post:

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro law enforcement will be focusing in on the town of Dunn Saturday after going door-to-door in Colorado City Friday.

Kampfer says a command post is being set up in the small town approximately 12 miles north of Colorado City.

Dunn is where searchers discovered oil field glasses and a knife sheath in a stream Friday evening. A volunteer searcher also told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro they discovered tire tracks leading to an empty field. The searcher said authorities were alerted.
    This bee my opinion

33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Yes, the Last Seen has problems. ABC has been consistent in reporting it as 3:15 p.m. and other media as 1:00 p.m. Therefore the report to law enforcement, though unfortunately a whole day from what happened to Hailey, is most reliable.

I had no knowledge of this case other than our having a thread named Hailey Dunn but reading about it now and studying the charts here, the official search appears to be just the place to look: the heavily wooded area near the river. That fits the map and compass direction also. I would extend over into Scurry County too. If we can obtain a time for the discovery of the knife holster and sunglasses, I would like to chart that for purposes of a yea or nay elimination.
    Hi Tuba,

BBM--Below is a link to the time being found. Posted by Sailor Bug. This area is Dunn, TX.

"A member of a civilian search party found a pair of sunglasses and a knife-cover in a creek north of the city.
    It was just after 4:00pm that Jenkins discovered the knife-cover floating in the water.
    The creek is less than a mile away from a residence where Shawn Adkins is staying at this time."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5980328&postcount=137"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8[/ame]

Here is the CBS7 article she referenced: http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23252

--Marla

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's instructions for locating the victim are correct.

Thanks so much for pointing this out,

Love,
    Soulscape

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    thank you Tuba.
    This bee my opinion

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

I don't know anything about forensic astrology. I do find this interesting. Can anyone give me a link that would explain on reading the charts or any information at all? Thank you.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LetItBe For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb Gain an Understanding of Astrology - links

Quote Originally Posted by LetItBe View Post
    I don't know anything about forensic astrology. I do find this interesting. Can anyone give me a link that would explain on reading the charts or any information at all? Thank you.
    Jump on over to our LIBRARY.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You need to have a grasp on the basics first.
    I suggest this link as a good start, found in the Library, as they provide uncomplicated lessons that are both audio and visual. I think you'll enjoy the lessons. Turn on your speakers as they walk through each of the categories on the page.
    Start with the blocks on the center of the page beginning with The Fundamentals of Astrology.

http://astrology.clairvision.org/fre...gy_course.html

43. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast