Puppy Shoots Man

Ntegrity

Former Member
Reaction score
PUP SHOOTS MAN, SAVES LITTER MATES
Thursday, September 9, 2004 Posted: 7:03 AM EDT (1103 GMT)
PENSACOLA, Florida (AP) -- Nice shootin', Rex!

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

EDITED TO ADD: AS AN AVID DOG LOVER, THIS TICKLES THE HELL OUT OF ME. TOO BAD THE BULLET ONLY HIT THIS GUY'S WRIST!

I can't believe the best idea this moron could come up with was to shoot those puppies. :doh: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

It's a GREAT story with a happy ending for the surviving pups :)

Jeana (DP) said:
I can't believe the best idea this moron could come up with was to shoot those puppies. :doh: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Oh I don't believe that he was that stupid.... He was either LAZY as Hell, or took some sadistic pleasure in doing this to the puppies..... Either way, he is soul-less.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back