National Organization Forms “The Hunt for Lindsey Baum”

Walker007

Reaction score
I am new to posting. Love all the work you all do here.

If at all possible please share with everyone you know and anyone in the local Washington area, CUE is looking to get the word out about this campaign! Is it possible to get this notice to all members or even those in the region? Hopefully this campaign will help regenerate the publics interest and lead to Lindsay's whereabouts. It has been to long! Thank You and God Bless. I will have the poster shortly and give a link to where the "missing" poster can be located to be printed and distributed.

National Organization Forms “The Hunt for Lindsey Baum”
“Family of Missing Child Lindsey Baum joins forces with the CUE Center for Missing Persons”

Wilmington, NC – The CUE Center for Missing Persons will launch a campaign geared toward hunters in the region where missing child, Lindsey Baum vanished from over a year ago; the objective is to involve the community of people who know the region and can eliminate space, in hope to bring Lindsey home. “I am so excited about this idea, it gives me hope and I believe in the hunters because they know every inch of the wilderness out there and I need more help to find my daughter”, said the mother of Lindsey, Melissa Baum.

The non profit, all volunteer group is asking for area hunters to adopt a piece of land and or property that they are familiar with or hunt on regularly to search for missing Lindsey Baum; registration will begin on January 10, 2011 and run throughout the month. Hunters may call in directly to the center at (910) 232-1687 anytime or visit CUE on the web at http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/ and click on “The Hunt” where they can enter and submit information; during the effort a map will go up coloring in areas that have been adopted. “We are also extending invitations to forestry and park personnel as well as land owners in the concerned areas of focus”, said CUE founder, Monica Caison.

Areas this effort will concentrate on will be the McCleary town itself and 15 miles radius of each direction leaving the place Lindsey was last seen. These areas consist of the following:
McCleary Focus Area
• North – The National Olympic Forest
• South – Malone-Porter
• South East – The Capitol Forest
• East – Shelton
• West – Elma & Grays Harbor County

Lindsey disappeared on June 26, 2009 while on her way home from a friend’s house in McCleary, WA at approximately 9:30 at night; noted one of the longest days of that year, darkness came around 10:30 pm. In the short distance Lindsey had to walk, accompanied by a few friends and her brother, they were sighted while in route and all was well. Minutes later Lindsey left the neighborhood house alone and on her way home she vanished; she has not been seen or heard from since.

Missing Since: 06/26/09
Missing From: McCleary, WA
Classification: Endangered Missing
Age at Disappearance: 10
Height: 4’10
Weight: 90 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown/Dark Blonde
Scars: Scar above her left eye. She has a birth mark dark brown on right her wrist and has colored fillings in her teeth. Clothing: long sleeve hooded shirt (not sweatshirt) light bluish/gray, jeans with knees cut out, black slip on American eagle shoes with white rubber soles, no socks. Bathing suit under clothes red, white and blue in color for both pieces, but mismatched bottoms with floral print, top stripes and polka a dot.
There is a $30,000.00 dollar reward for Lindsey safe return and further details can be located about the case and the reward at her official web sites created for her where tipsters can remain anonymous at http://www.findlindseybaum.com/ or http://helpfindlindseybaum.com/

If anyone has information on the direct location or concerning this missing child case please contact the Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299 or the CUE Center for Missing Persons at the 24 hour line (910) 232-1687 or (910) 343-1131, email is cuecenter@aol.com

Attachments

• lindasaypic.jpg
    lindasaypic.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 21
Amen!!!! Dynamyte idea I have prayed for since the announcement of hunting season. For that fact I wish there was a designated Lindsey day where everyone would step out of their homes and search for her and evidence from all over the state. In my dreams I'm afraid but with this wonderful news anything & everything is possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this encouraging news! Don't go away we are on standby for upcomming reports! MADE MY DAY! Much love Walker oo7! Sounds like your a mixture of Walker Texas Ranger & James Bond! Great hat name!!!

Thanks Karen, I am just the messenger. CUE center and Monica Caison have put this campaign together. CUE center is an angel for so many out there. I realize I am a newer member and I don't think I am able to private message anyone as it was not working. Is it possible to see if an admin would consider having this campaign put on their front page. This website is so excellent in spreading the word and quickly!!!

I'm not an authority on this site but with confidence I feel I can say they would do this. Just ask! :) I'm happy for all the walking angels on earth that are helping to bring justice for Lindsey and help her, her mother , brother an extended family and friends have some peace & closer. Prayers and Godspeed for all. Thankyou for the helping tip! Your the man/woman of the morning hour! Kinda like Paul Revere spreading the news! I can here many of us singing, "I'm spreading the news!" ;)

Here is the official release. Poster coming soon..

Attachments

• baumrelease.pdf
    266.6 KB · Views: 17
I am attaching the flyer for "The Hunt" Below you will find the PDF version which is great for printing and distributing. And here is a blown up version...Let's get this moving for Lindsay!!! :great::woohoo:

baumhuntphotoflyer.jpg

Attachments

• baumflyerhunt.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
What a great idea!

Salem

It really is. In fact, CUE center has been doing different style of programs such as this one to involve the community and regenerate interest on cold cases.

Here is the You Tube Video of Monica Caison and Melissa Baum on the Susan Murphy Milano show this week discussing the upcoming campaign and Lindsay's case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoTjMwJJtTg

why did momb have lindsey and her friend look up local sex offenders two weeks before she went missing?

momb said that lindsey and her brother were fighting about the bike that neither one of them wanted to push the bike because lindsey had broke the chain.....so lindsey wanted to leave the bike and go back later to pick it up.....josh was upset about that....how did the bike then get to the gas station?....since this argument happened in front of someone who txt momb about sending josh home....(this seems to never get answered)

Hi Take Note,

Is there a time stamp in the interview you are referring to?

Thanks.

The flyer asks folks to go to the CUE site and click on "The Hunt" to register an area - I can't seem to find "The Hunt" on the page, can anyone point me the right direction? Thanks!

The flyer asks folks to go to the CUE site and click on "The Hunt" to register an area - I can't seem to find "The Hunt" on the page, can anyone point me the right direction? Thanks!

Hi Sarah,

This part of the release:

"The non profit, all volunteer group is asking for area hunters to adopt a piece of land and or property that they are familiar with or hunt on regularly to search for missing Lindsey Baum; registration will begin on January 10, 2011 and run throughout the month. Hunters may call in directly to the center at (910) 232-1687 anytime or visit CUE on the web at http://www.ncmissingpersons.org and click on “The Hunt” where they can enter and submit information; during the effort a map will go up coloring in areas that have been adopted. “We are also extending invitations to forestry and park personnel as well as land owners in the concerned areas of focus”, said CUE founder, Monica Caison."

I believe it will be on the website by the start date. However, I am certain you could call as well.

Hi Take Note,

Is there a time stamp in the interview you are referring to?

Thanks.

its in the first part of the program when momb comes on to talk...sorry i dont have the time stamp for it....this was the first i heard anything about momb looking up sex offenders two weeks prior to lindsey going missing and she said she had the girls look at the pictures.....I think she said there were three of them.....

she also then talks about the argument with the bike

i think its about the first five mins or so

Thank God for Monica @CUE.
I hope her resources, expertise and ability to network pay off in the search for Lindsey!! I listened to her speak on the youtube video, you can hear the determination in her voice. I got excited just listening to her.

Also want to thank those who have never stopped searching and have kept Lindsey's name out there. Nothing CUE does can diminish all your efforts ... You all deserve the biggest recognition!!

Thank God for Monica @CUE.
I hope her resources, expertise and ability to network pay off in the search for Lindsey!! I listened to her speak on the youtube video, you can hear the determination in her voice. I got excited just listening to her.

Also want to thank those who have never stopped searching and have kept Lindsey's name out there. Nothing CUE does can diminish all your efforts ... You all deserve the biggest recognition!!

It is a battle that each person is important in all contribution to these cases. We must stick together and keep fighting for the missing. Along with making America a safe place for our children and all. Every effort makes a difference!!! Please spread the word on "The Hunt"

Blessings and THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving Lindsey's campaign the front page! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!! God Bless!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back