1224 users online (211 members and 1013 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Iliinois
    Posts
    1,973

    Elizabeth Edwards leaves husband John out of will

    Elizabeth Edwards leaves husband John out of will


    http://www.thetelegraph.com/articles...hn-leaves.html

    The will Elizabeth Edwards signed days before her death last month makes no mention of her estranged husband and two-time presidential candidate John Edwards.

    The document Elizabeth Edwards signed Dec. 1, six days before her death, also names her eldest child, lawyer Cate Edwards, as the executor of her estate.

    "She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

    https://youtu.be/oUR86bnKLaI
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

    https://youtu.be/nLh5vbBLpxI
    Jason Michael Carroll's 'Alyssa Lies' **** Please help stop domestic violence****

    https://youtu.be/KtNYA4pAGjI
    Martina McBride's official music video for 'Concrete Angel'
    **** Madison Matters = miss you angel baby Love you so much!!!*******



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    clifton park,ny
    Posts
    7,356
    Good!! I would have been disappointed if she left him anything. Maybe she should have left him like a dollar , and said something mean and sarcastic along with it, but I think she had more class than that.(unlike me)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,970
    No surprise there....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,290
    Good for her. RIP Elizabeth.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    House of Perpetual Commotion
    Posts
    1,096
    Like he needs or deserves 10 cents of that money that should go to her kids.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where no man has boldy gone
    Posts
    3,642
    The whole thing is so sad, to have to spend her last days sick and heartbroken. I feel sorry for the children they are the innocent victims here. I would think even if she did leave John something he would give it to his children. I just hope he gives those kids the love and care they need, I haven't been keeping up with the whole story but I know John has to feel really bad for what he did.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

    Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    6,641
    Good for her!

    I heard a report this am that the National Enquirer is claiming that JE has proposed to the Hunter. If this is true, I think it is despicable.

    Moo

    wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    I would of done the same.
    Good for Elizabeth to knowher children would need money in their future.
    John will have a great pension, benefits etc.
    If he remarried then the money she would of left to him could go to new wife if he died.
    Protecting our children should always be on our minds.
    IMO, he made is bed...........now lay in it.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,676
    In my very humble opinion, I don't believe this good woman made this choice with any insulting intent. She was very much moving beyond her marriage and her focus was her family. Business is business no matter what the circumstances surrounding such decisions that must be made.

    Elizabeth Edwards personified a good heart, a strong faith, and endless love for those around her. I admire this woman.....
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    21,918
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryLife View Post
    In my very humble opinion, I don't believe this good woman made this choice with any insulting intent. She was very much moving beyond her marriage and her focus was her family. Business is business no matter what the circumstances surrounding such decisions that must be made.

    Elizabeth Edwards personified a good heart, a strong faith, and endless love for those around her. I admire this woman.....
    I don't for one second believe Elizabeth did this for any vindictive reasons. It was the reasonable and sensible thing to do.

    I think she had forgiven John for his indiscretions or he wouldn't have been at her bedside when she died. This is not a woman who carried vendettas around in her heart. That is one of the things that made this wonderful woman very special.

    She knew John doesn't need any of her assets. He has plenty of his own.

    IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I don't for one second believe Elizabeth did this for any vindictive reasons. It was the reasonable and sensible thing to do.

    I think she had forgiven John for his indiscretions or he wouldn't have been at her bedside when she died. This is not a woman who carried vendettas around in her heart. That is one of the things that made this wonderful woman very special.

    She knew John doesn't need any of her assets. He has plenty of his own.

    IMO
    Indeed. The same article says JE was with his wife "around the clock" through her final days. He has plenty of money of his own, so why shouldn't she leave hers to the children? For all we know, he participated in the preparation of her will with her.

    And now that he is no longer married, why shouldn't he propose to the mother of his latest child? That used to be considered the right thing to do.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    6,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Indeed. The same article says JE was with his wife "around the clock" through her final days. He has plenty of money of his own, so why shouldn't she leave hers to the children? For all we know, he participated in the preparation of her will with her.

    And now that he is no longer married, why shouldn't he propose to the mother of his latest child? That used to be considered the right thing to do.
    Oh it is absolutely the right thing to do, I just didn't expect it so soon after EE's passing. Heaven knows, little FQ needs her father and deserves to know her brother and sisters. I feel so bad for the baby because she can't help who she is and it seems she will be labeled a 'love child' forever in the media.

    Here's a link to the report in the Enquirer FWIW........

    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/john...elebrity/69954


    MOO

    wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,450
    Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Oh it is absolutely the right thing to do, I just didn't expect it so soon after EE's passing. Heaven knows, little FQ needs her father and deserves to know her brother and sisters. I feel so bad for the baby because she can't help who she is and it seems she will be labeled a 'love child' forever in the media.

    Here's a link to the report in the Enquirer FWIW........

    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/john...elebrity/69954
    MOO
    wm
    Maybe he better consider his children with Elizabeth. Three weeks after their mother dies, and they are directed to call another woman "Mommy?"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,263
    John Edwards proposes to Rielle Hunter

    http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/01...l-enquirer-sa/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    Maybe he better consider his children with Elizabeth. Three weeks after their mother dies, and they are directed to call another woman "Mommy?"
    It's a report from the NE. Take all with a grain of salt. That said, I'll play devil's advocate. Perhaps this family *all* came to a place that worked for them. Is it our business? Not so much nor should it be. Privacy was one thing Elizabeth Edwards held *very* close her last weeks of life. The guy may be a total fool, but to be fair, he was with his ex-wife during her transition time of life. Do you think there was much drama still existing if Elizabeth Edwards allowed him to be there? I think not.

    imvho
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Elizabeth Edwards leaves John Edwards nothing in her will
    By Nancy2441 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2015, 02:54 AM
  2. RIP Elizabeth Edwards cancer returns. UPDATE- Passed away 12-7-10
    By ember in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 03:04 PM
  3. Husband leaves wife who gave him her kidney.
    By ariel7 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 10:00 AM