GUILTY WI - Kristin Miller, 33, Racine, 1 Jan 2011

masnitram

Antithesis
Reaction score
Racine Police are looking for information on the whereabouts of Kristin Miller.

According to my mom I know/knew Kristin, but from the photo I can't say if I actually ever hung out w/her (she looks familiar, but that is about it). We're the same age, from the same city, and according to my sister we do have some common associates/friends. FWIW, here is the article....if I hear anything more I'll update you all accordingly.

http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_b07c3e52-1852-11e0-8f38-001cc4c002e0.html

From the same article, I noticed that it says ....

"Her mom spoke with Kristin on Dec. 28 <snip>....That's the last time the family had contact with her." and
"She was last seen Jan. 1, according to Sturtevant Police Chief Sean Marschke."

So.... who reportedly saw her Jan. 1... ??

It also says she was "looking for a job" at the time of her disappearance - did she have an interview scheduled, and never made it to the appointment? Is she on good terms with her children's fathers? Does she have any health issues?

So many questions....

Where are you, Kristin ?

masnitram is in the process of being verified for this case.

bumping for Kristin. Two children are missing their mother !

I've not been able to finding anything new being reported since the previous Racine Journal Times article on 1/14.

SCSleuther I can't seem to find anything on this case either. I have lots of questions. Wishing some more info would be released.

http://journaltimes.com/news/local/...cle_60439a96-2b0a-11e0-bf66-001cc4c002e0.html

The Racine Co. Sheriff's department is taking over the investigation. But other then that, there really isn't anything new.
I'm hoping the Racine Sheriffs Dept. sheds more light on this case.

Thanks for posting the update on Kristin's case!

Actually, these new authorities have revealed... a few more details within the article... that seem to 'shed light' for me ! :innocent:

I really wish we could find out her living arrangements (lived alone?/roomate/bf/apt or house?/ 1\2 way house?).

Mostly, I'd really like to know who her Sturtevant acquaintance is...

this young woman was found (murdered) in Rock County Wisconsin. Near Orfordville.. See the Janesville Gazetteextra online... Very limited details.

She was killed by the father of the father of her younger child? Is that what this is saying??

She was killed by the father of the father of her younger child? Is that what this is saying??

OMG, I cannot believe this.

Ugh, yes cluciano, apparently murdered by her own child's grandfather.:banghead:

I am beyond disgusted, I can't even speak...

RIP, beautiful Kristin.
May your star shine bright when your children look to the sky....

Keith Abbott is the step-father of my sisters best friend. I knew from the beginning that Keith was suspected in her disappearance, but I was contacted by a friend of mine in the Racine P.D. and was told to keep quite until they could prove she was either deceased or simply disappeared. There is much more to this story and I know that Keith's soon-to-be ex-wife filed for divorce January 3rd after she found out that he may have taken off with Kristin. Her truck was located at his business, that is why he was suspected from the beginning and the same reason his wife had enough. There are suspicions that Keith was also having relations with Kristin, but that I can't confirm as my sister is closer to the family then I am. I was told that it was the father of one of her children who reported her missing; again that is hearsay so take it for what its worth. When Keith resurfaced he was locked out of his home as was staying with his sister. DNA was collected as Keith had blood on his clothing when he returned and he was initially held in Winnebago County but the LE couldn't keep him because they didn't locate Kristin...not enough evidence. Keith's soon-to-be ex-wife and children are devastated; as I'm sure you can understand. Keith, during the Packers 1996 and 1997 Super Bowl appearances, used to hang out at the live remote broadcasts I would do at Regency Mall in Racine. Because I knew his step-daughter from her friendship with my sister, Keith and I had a few shots and beers together and he seemed liked a decent guy at the time. That was 14 years ago...and probably the last time I interacted with him.

TY! These quotes below address my observations above but the 'motive' is still somewhat unclear..I'm very surprised he confessed to his wife what happened to Kristin but not sure how he could claim he "thought" she was dead after dumping her body (wrapped in plastic) in a ravine..Could these 'medical problems' possibly be a brain tumor? If so, he's probably not gonna have to pay for his actions.

Keith Abbott's arm appeared to shake uncontrollably Thursday afternoon when he was formally charged in Racine County Circuit Court with homicide.

Sturtevant police responded to the couple's home in the 8600 block of Camelot Trace. Abbott was taken by rescue to Wheaton Franciscan-All Saints hospital, 3801 Spring St., because he appeared to be suffering from some type of medical problem.

TY! These quotes below address my observations above but the 'motive' is still somewhat unclear..I'm very surprised he confessed to his wife what happened to Kristin but not sure how he could claim he "thought" she was dead after dumping her body (wrapped in plastic) in a ravine..Could these 'medical problems' possibly be a brain tumor? If so, he's probably not gonna have to pay for his actions.

Keith Abbott's arm appeared to shake uncontrollably Thursday afternoon when he was formally charged in Racine County Circuit Court with homicide.

Sturtevant police responded to the couple's home in the 8600 block of Camelot Trace. Abbott was taken by rescue to Wheaton Franciscan-All Saints hospital, 3801 Spring St., because he appeared to be suffering from some type of medical problem.

I saw Keith's step-daughter yesterday at my nephew's birthday party. From what I was told Keith was/is "in shock". I have been told about Kristin and due to the circumstances I won't say anything negative about the deceased.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back