770 users online (110 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Thanks to the FBI documents obtained by MORF in regards to the unconfirmed Zodiac card with the words "Oct. 12, 1970", "The Zodiac is going to", "you taught me", "YOU ARE NEXT", we now know that was sent to Dr. Edward C. Adams, M.D., a psychiatrist who lived in Orinda and apparently had an office at Hotel Shattuck in Berkeley.

Ted Kaczynski did indeed hate psychiatrists, and the first person he expressed a desire to "really kill" was the psychiatrist he talked to about the sex change.

In 1970, Zodiac may have threatened a psychiatrist by telling him "YOU ARE NEXT".

In 1993, Ted Kaczynski threatened a psychiatrist by telling him "YOU ARE NEXT". He had just mailbombed his brother.

The San Francisco Chronicle

JUNE 25, 1993, FRIDAY, FINAL EDITION

SECTION: NEWS; Pg. A1

LENGTH: 1188 words

HEADLINE: Another Professor Hurt by a Mail Bomb

BYLINE: Ken Hoover, Louis Freedberg, Chronicle Staff Writ

"Gelernter is the author of a computer language called Linda that gives personal computers more power. He has written widely on computer issues.

Late yesterday afternoon, Gelernter's brother, Joel, a psychiatrist and geneticist, received a telephone threat at the Veterans Administration Hospital in West Haven, Conn. The caller told the woman who answered the phone ''You are next,'' referring to Joel Gelernter. Joel Gelernter is also a Yale professor."

Thanks to documents obtained by MORF of http://www.zodiackillersite.forummotion.com and graphics/computer work by TRAVELLER1ST we now have the UNREDACTED version of the YOU ARE NEXT unconfirmed Zodiac card, which was postmarked from BERKELEY California and sent to a psychiatrist, Dr. Edward Adams, who appears to have had an office in BERKELEY as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner
    Great job, AGAIN Morf ! Thank you VERY much

IMO the new Oct 12, 1970 card is created by the very same person as the person who created the probale Zodiac card of Oct 5, 1970. Created exactly 1 week apart.

Why?

Because:

1. the cut out day/date is proably from the same newspaper, exact same font.

2. both cards are signed with the name "Zodiac", and the name "Zodiac" in both cards are ALSO proably from the same newspaper, both in exact same font, only the Oct 5 is made by single cut out letters (NOT italics)and the Oct 12 is one single word cut out (this IS italics version of the font).

3. the crosshair symbols on the Oct 5 and the Oct 12 are very simelar in their design.

KITE noted: The possibility of that 10/12/70 date associated postcard being sent by Zodiac is particularly interesting when considering a possible parallel to Kaczynski. The more immediate or otherwise obvious postcard associated parallels are Berkeley and Kaczynski's apparent homicidal hatred and seemingly potent paranoia for psychiatrists or psychologists. Perhaps not as obvious is the possible symbolism with the use of the two LIBERTY stamps on the postcard, and that is if I'm not mistaken on that, but I read that as LIBERTY and see that as the statue of LIBERTY?

So, if I am correct in my interpretation of what I've read in this section, a possible Zodiac communication from around 10/12/70 is threatening a psychiatrist with YOU ARE NEXT and the sender of the postcard uses two LIBERY stamps?

If that is correct, in Kaczynski, you have a serial killer who talked of feeling a sense of LIBERATION when he dreamt of killing a psychologist. Here's a section from over by the THE CASE FOR KACZYNSKI... section:

(...psychologist would either be trying to convince me I was "sick" or would be trying to control my mind through psychological techniques. I would be on the dodge....and finally I would break out into physical violence against the psychologist and his allies. At the moment when I broke out into violence and killed the psychologist or other such figures, I experienced a great feeling of relief and LIBERATION.)

AK: If I am reading the entry right, and Dr. Adams had an office at Hotel Shattuck in Berkeley, that is within 1 mile of the Kaczynski house on Regent Street in Berkeley.

Excellent work by Ricardo on the unredacted card "Zodiac is going to...You are next" which names Dr. Edward Adams.

http://www.mk-zodiac.com/Communicati...-70Report.html

IMO this unredacted card is a major find, the biggest out of this new batch recovered by Morf.

IF this card is really from Zodiac, then there should be some connection or nexus between who Zodiac really was and this Dr. Adams.

At the link above, Ricardo has excellent large reproductions of the card, and analysis showing possible links between Dr. Adams and his circle of associates and TWO well known Zodiac suspects.

Ricardo's website is www.mk-zodiac.com

He shows possible links between two associates of Dr. Adams and Ted Kaczynski. One of the associates appears to have worked with Dr. Henry Murray, the man who did the CIA sponsored mental experiments on Ted at Harvard.

Ricardo mentions an article by Dr. Adams called "Psychological Aspects of Atomic Disaster".

http://pubmedcentralcanada.ca/picren...8&blobtype=pdf

I have not yet read the full article, but if Ted read this, I can tell you he would have hated Dr. Adams. Just two brief bits at the end will illustrate this - in event of nuclear war, Dr. Adams says:

* That after atomic war, ambulances should patrol with psychiatrists and other persons, and have "syringes and sedatives."

* "All efforts should be directed to getting back to work as quickly as possible."

Ted viewed psychiatrists and psychologists as evil minions of the system trying to control people's minds. The first person he expressed a written desire to kill, in September 1966, was the psychiatrist he talked to about his desired sex change which he felt was humiliating. He had repeated dreams/nightmares about psychiatrists trying to control his mind.

Reading this Dr. Strangelovian article by Dr. Edward Adams about atomic war and how psychiatrists can get people under control and back to work is interesting, and if Ted ever read this article I am confident Adams would have been on his self described "Hit List"

Ted often talked about how revolutionaries need to be as violent and tough as their enemies in the corporate and government establishments.

Keeping all this in mind, and that an associate of Dr. Adams worked with Dr. Murray, the man who did experiments with Ted at Harvard, it is interesting to reflect on the line in this possible Zodiac card that says:

YOU TAUGHT ME TO MEAN IT
    Last edited by AKWILKS; 09-07-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Look at the part of the Zodiac Killer bus bomb diagram where it says "BUS GOES BANG."

Compare to Ted Kaczynski saying "RIFLE GOES BANG."

In the Bates confession letter, it says "This letter should be published for all to read it. It just might save that girl in the alley. BUT THAT WILL BE UP TO YOU. IT WILL BE ON YOUR CONSCIENCE, NOT MINE".

In the Kaczynski Utah letter it says "When I contact my new friend summer of 1988 and he tells me you have kept your nose clean you will have nothing to fear. IN OTHER WORDS, YOUR FATE IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS."

In both letters, the criminal puts the responsibilty to the reader "That will be up to you" and "Your fate is in your own hands". The criminal tells the reader what to do "publish this letter" and "keep your nose clean". If they don't the threat is there for more murders, but it is up to the reader.

Very unusual, very specific and very similar.

Six months after the abduction and presumed murder of Nevada resident Donna Lass, the Zodiac sent in a card thought to hint at her murder. The card included the very odd phrase "AROUND IN THE SNOW". The card seems to imply that the dead body of Donna Lass can be found AROUND IN THE SNOW.

The phrase is odd. Normally we might expect to hear that a body is "IN THE SNOW", or "ON THE SNOW", or "OUT IN THE SNOW".

Thus the term "AROUND IN THE SNOW" is fairly unusual.

In his new book Technological Slavery, on page 400, Ted Kaczynski discusses hunting rabbits and states that after shooting a rabbit it can be found bouncing "AROUND IN THE SNOW."

Both the Zodiac and Ted Kaczynski use the odd term "AROUND IN THE SNOW" to refer to where a body may be found.

There are many, many other examples.

Zodiac: Police should have "sat there quietly waiting for me to come out of cover." Zodiac Stine Letter, October 13, 1969, to SF Chronicle.

Kaczynski: "I went down there and watched, from cover, a guy with a bulldozer...". Unabomber: The Secret Life of Ted Kaczynski, by Chris Waits and Dave Shors, p. 278.

Analysis: Both Zodiac and Kaczynski descibe hiding from and watching enemies behind forestry as from "cover", a military term.

Zodiac: "was a negro about 40 -45 rather shabbly dressed." Zodiac Letter of August 4, 1969, to SF Examiner.

Kaczynski: "their homes looked shabby". Technological Slavery, p. 397.

Zodiac: BE SURE TO PRINT the part I marked out on page 3 or I shall do my thing.

Kaczynski: BE SURE TO tell us where and how our material will be published and how long it will take to appear in PRINT once we have sent in the manuscript.

Z = 2 cops pulled a goof. Seven-Page letter, 1969.

K = The FBI is a joke. New York Times letter, 1995.

Z = As of yet I have left no fingerprints behind me contrary to what the police say. Seven-Page Letter, 1969.

K = Contrary to what the FBI has suggested, our bombing at the California Forestry Association was in no way inspired by the Oklahoma City bombing. New York Times Letter, 1995.

Z = By the way it could be rather messy if you try to bluff me. Seven-Page Letter, 1969.

K = A special case of Theorem (b) was proved (in effect) in [6, proof of Theorem 6] by means of a rather messy lemma. T.J. Kaczynski. Boundary Functions and Sets of Curvilinear Convergence for Continuous Functions. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 141 (Jul., 1969), 107-125, p. 124.

Z = [Called a violent movie] "deplorable".

K = [Called violent OKC bombing] "deplorable".

Z = I hope you enjoy your selves when I have my Blast. Jolly Roger Card.

K = For these reasons, I want to get my revenge in one big blast. GX18-2003F, p. 11.

Z = At the moment the children are safe from the bomb because it is so massive to dig in & the triger mech requires much work to get it adjusted just right. Belli Letter, 1969.

K = Its no fun having to spend all your evenings and weekends preparing dangerous mixtures, filing trigger mechanisms out of scraps of metal .... New York Times Letter, 1995.

Z = I gave the cops som bussy work to do to keep them happy. Seven-Page Letter, 1969.

K = This seems to us a thoroughly contemptible way for the human race to end up, and we doubt that many people would find fulfilling lives in such pointless busy-work. Unabomber Manifesto, 1995.

Z = This is the murderer of the 2 teenagers last Christmass at Lake Herman & the girl on the 4th of July near the golf course in Vallejo. To prove I killed them I shall state some facts which only I & the police know. Three-Part Cipher, 1969.

K = To prove that we are the ones who planted the bomb at U. Of Cal. last May we will mention a few details that could be known only to us and the FBI who investigated the incident. S.F. Examiner Letter, 1985.

Z = The police shall never catch me, because I have been too clever for them. Seven-Page letter, 1969.

K = And it doesn't appear that the FBI is going to catch us any time soon. New York Times letter, 1995.

I think the "final" solution offered by Graysmith relies far too much on extreme anagram use, forced word solves and baby talk langauge. But I do think the "RAW" solution, as offered by Bullitt/Kite/Obiwan and others is largely correct, at least for the first 8 lines or so.

Graysmith did NOT force the name ALLEN into his proposed solution.

For the parts that don't make sense, Graysmith then jumped to extreme anagrams and forced word solves. IMO he did not understand that other steps were needed. In some or all instances IMO those steps include a Caesar shift of 0-3-6-9 and maybe 12 and 15.

IMO there is also at least one other step needed, but I have not figured it out.

So we have a solution were certain lines make sense and read in English with very mild anagrams and usually NO ANAGRAMS:

HERB CAEN I GIVE THEM HELL TOO THEO SEE A NAME THESE FOOLSHALL SEE STALLS BALL

While others need a 0-3-6-9 Caesar shift and very mild anagram use to be read:

KACZYN THEO SKI

Ted Kaczynski used vertical and diagonal elements in his codes, to increase difficulty of solution. Some words appear backwards, vertically or diagonally, correct spelling usually NO ANAGRAMS or a few very mild ones, which could be coincidence or a part of larger message which need other steps:

LIST BOMBS DUEL BARS LEASH TAKE SEAT TIES LOSE LASH HE SET BLAST GAME

While most of the rest of the solution needs another step or steps which we don't yet know, but perhaps could be deduced using computer analysis, or correcting parts of the solution that Graysmith or Bullitt/Kite/Obiwan got wrong.

Since most of the critics said many names can be produced and the name TJK just appears by chance, I thought the point of the probability studies was to determine if the chances were what the critics were saying (100%, 90%, 80%, 51%) or what I was saying (under 10%, perhaps under 5%, maybe under 1%). But now the argument seems to be "Yes it was 5% or 1% or 0.003%, but those numbers are meaningless because I can get LKANE out of 13 Caesar shifted letters and many other names like NED BUNKY WILBER."

Yes MANY MANY NAMES CAN BE PRODUCED FROM THESE LETTERS. That was shown two years ago by GLURK. But NONE (I think) can be SEEN and READ by the average person. All the other names are hodge podge mixed up, extreme anagrams. Most are nonsense names, not names of real people. Nobody can seriously argue any were placed.

In other words, to a computer Z CAK NY THEO IKS is just one of thousands of possible combinations and thus insignificant. But to a human eye and mind, the name appears in readable English, and out of the thousands and thousands of names that can be produced, it is the only one that has that quality. And it is the only one of a real SF based serial killer and bomber.

Or as even Doranchak admits, it has fewer "edit decisions" to get to the actual name.

What I argue is significant is that we have THEO as is no anagrams and the last name essentially backwards by syllable. If you don't find that significant then it is one of just many names and has no meaning.

Same thing with the unsolved 18 - either the geographic patterns, few edit decisions and internal math have meaning to you or they don't.

The results for closely bunched THEODOREJ and KACZYNSKI in Moby Dick were 4 finds out of 1,176, which is 0.003%, or 3/10 of 1%, and Doranchak admits the results would be similar if not lower for the finding of Z CAK NY THEO IKS in Moby Dick as it is found in the 3rd line of the 1986 Graysmith Raw Solution to the Zodiac 340. The fact that it appears right before SEE A NAME is also interesting! "SEE A NAME?"

NEWS BREAK!

FINALLY POSSIBLE WRITING IN THE EAR/ONS CASE!

http://www.lamag.com/offtherecord

Asking for help from all interested members, even if this has not been a case you have studied much.

It would be great to ELIMINATE or INCLUDE Kaczynski and/or The Zodiac, and other suspects and killers.

Can we compare this cursive to Ted cursive and possible Zodiac cursive? Can we compare the map to drawings and diagrams from Ted and from Zodiac?

Like both the Zodiac and Kaczynski, the EAR/ONS used the word "punishment".

Zodiac = I promised to punish them if they did not comply, by anilating a full School Buss. But now school is out for the summer, so I punished them in another way. Mt. Diablo Letter, 1970.

Kaczynski = The people who are pushing all this growth and progress garbage deserve to be severely punished. New York Times Letter, 1995.

Like Ted, he kept a journal where he complained about ill treatment from school teachers.

Like Ted he drew maps.

I have not yet evaluated the handwriting itself, I got this 5 minutes ago! Please help me evaluate the map drawing, the handwriting and the content!

Site where the Visalia Ransacker (VR) shot at a police officer - he hit the flashlight the officer was holding.

Site where VR shot and killed Professor Claude Snelling.

Article on police theory that VR became the EAR/ONS.

Comparison of VR sketch and two pics of Ted Kaczynski 1970's.

Comparison of side view of VR sketch and side view of Ted Kaczynski

Sketch of Maggiore Killer/EAR/ONS and Ted Kaczynski 1970's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see above that in 1978, Ted Kaczynski looked like the EAR/ONS did in 1978 - short dirty blonde to light brown hair, clean cut look, fresh face.

And below you can see that Ted Kaczynski in 1986 looked like the EAR/ONS did in 1986 - medium to longish unkempt dirty hair, light brown in color, face is a little darker, lined.

This is a sketch of the EAR/ONS as he looked in 1986.

It is believed this man was seen in the area around the home of Janelle Cruz and attracted suspicion. We don't know the details.

Compared to pictures of Ted Kaczynski - notice they both have a visible Adam's apple on their throat, and it is purplish. Also notice the similar lines on the face and around the eyes, jutting chin and prominent jaw, beak like nose (though Ted broke his nose on purpose, the FBI says, as a disguise), almond shaped eyes, arched/crooked right eyebrow, thin lips.

Then compared to two pictures of a man at the Bari redwoods protest near Eureka, CA in 1990, thought to be Ted Kaczynski.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then compared to two pictures of a man at the Bari redwoods protest near Eureka, CA in 1990, thought to be Ted Kaczynski.

If you recognize this voice or this writing: The Sacramento Sheriff's Department has asked that their new tip line be put on the A/E board. All tips sent through this link earinfo@sacsheriff.comwill go directly to the EAR Homicide Detective Team of Clark, Belli, and Turnbull. Please understand that not every communication can be answered, but the team will make every effort to triage and investigate those tips that merit it. You may or may not be contacted by the team, as necessary. All tips will be kept confidential. The team prefers to receive tips by e-mail.

The voice of the EAR/ONS/Golden State Killer? Saying in a fast higher pitched no accent voice "Is Ray there?" Ted was said to have a higher pitched voice. The Zodiac was said to have no accent. DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS VOICE?
    http://www.lamag.com/offtherecord/20...n-state-killer

One page says “General George Armstrong Custer, a man well admired but a man hated very much by many who served him”.

A poster named ONSTracker used enhancement to get the whole page of the journal.

Now Ted never went to "6th Grade" as such, he skipped it. So that might eliminate him as the author. HOWEVER Ted did fill hundreds and hundreds of pages of his journal with complaints about his parents, schools and teachers, often using words like "mad", "hate" and "disappoint". This writer blows things out of proportion just like Ted did. Also this could be a "plant" from EAR/ONS.

ONSTracker: Text from Journal Page

This is what I could make out from the page. Also, I uploaded an enhanced version where you can clearly see writing on the back of the page. I'll post it when it's approved. Are they going to release that page as well?

Text from handwirting sample:

"Mad is the word, the word that reminds me of 6th grade. I hated that year.

I wish I had know(n) what was going to be going on during my 6th grade year, the last and worst year of elementary school. Mad is the word that (remains?) in my head about my awful(?) year as a 6th grader.

My madness was one that was (worsened?) by disapointments that hurt me very much. Disappointments from my teacher, such as field trips that were planed, then (canceled?)

My 6th grade teacher gave me a lot of disappointments which made me very mad and made me build(?) a state of hate in my heart, no one ever let me down that hard before and I never "hated anyone" as much as I did him.

Disappointment wasn't the only reason that made me mad in my 6th grade class, another was getting in trouble at school, especially talking that's what really bugged me was writing sentences, those awful sentences that my teacher made "

ONSTracker says the back of this page says "More important it made me ashamed of myself when (___ it turned me __)?"

This is the enhanced EAR/ONS journal entry with some Kaczynski cursive writing, also the weird "S" from the punishment page from EAR/ONS, compare this to the similar weird "S" Ted uses for "Sir". DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THIS HANDWRITING, THESE IDEAS AND TONE?

Good to see you on here AK.

Kaczynski is No.1 suspect for me when it comes to the Zodiac case. I'm so sick of it when people who have not looked into the possibility immediately say: it's impossible! He wasn't there!

...Oh? Is that so? *eyes roll out of my head*

I think Kaczynski is certainly guilty of far more than that of which he was convicted.

The Zodiac case? Possible, along with Percy/Bricca/Sims 1966, the Tylenol poisonings and much more.

Edited and with new discoveries. Look at more of the shared words, phrases and styles of Ted K and Zodiac, most found by the excellent research of Doug Oswell, some others by myself, Jem, Linda, Kite.

Z = In that epasode the police were wondering as to how I could shoot & hit my victims in the dark. August, 1969 Letter.
    K = Well, never mind that stupid episode anyway. GX18-20104, p.22.

Z = The one thing I ask of you is this, please help me. Belli Letter, 1969.
    K = But the point is this: If there is such a solution, no one at present seems to know just what it is. 1971 Essay.

Z = It is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangerou[s] anamal of all. To kill something gives me the most thrilling experience. Three-Part Cipher, 1969.
    K = I drove up to Humboldt county for deer hunting.... deer hunting is very exciting. Turchie Affidavit, Addendum, 1996.
    He knew how to protect himself from heat, cold, rain, dangerous animals, etc. Unabomber, Manifesto, 1995.

Z = The S.F. Police could have caught me last night if they had searched the park properly instead of holding road races with their motor cicles seeing who could make the most noise. The car drivers should have just parked their cars & sat there quietly waiting for me to come out of cover. Stine Letter, 1969.
    K = For example, a variety of noise-making devices: power mowers, radios, motorcycles, etc. If the use of these devices is unrestricted, people who want peace and quiet are frustrated by the noise. Manifesto, 1995.
    When I see a motorcyclist tearing up the mountain meadows ... I want to kick him in the face while he is dying. GX-2003F, p. 11.
    Analysis: Both Zodiac and Kaczynski are annoyed by and comment on motorcycles making a loud noise.

Z = I shall (on top of every thing else) torture all 13 of my slaves that I have wateing for me in Paradice. Some I shall tie over ant hills and watch them scream & twich and squirm. Others shall have pine splinters driven under their nails & then burned. Others shall be placed in cages & fed salt beef untill they are gorged then I shall listen to their pleass for water and I shall laugh at them. Others will hang by their thumbs & burn in the sun then I will rub them down deep heat to warm them up. Others I shall skin them alive & let them run around screaming. The Mikado Letter, 1970.
    K = I hadn't previously been troubled by rats around here, but I just discovered that my pack has been chewed up so badly that it is nearly ruined ... This means some deadfalls are going to be set. I hope I catch one of those [expletive] alive--I will torture it to death in the most fiendish manner I can devise. Journal entry, July 31, 1974.

From Doug Oswell http://www.unazod.com:

Z = 2 cops pulled a goof.Seven-Page letter, 1969.
    K = The FBI is a joke.New York Times letter, 1995.

Z = As of yet I have left no fingerprints behind me contrary to what the police say. Seven-Page Letter, 1969.
    K = Contrary to what the FBI has suggested, our bombing at the California Forestry Association was in no way inspired by the Oklahoma City bombing. New York Times Letter, 1995.

Z = The Map COUPLED WITH THIS code will tell you where the bomb is set. Map Bomb Letter 1970
    K = and COUPLED WITH THIS the trait of hypersensitivity. FC to Earth First letter

Z = police better get off their fat asses if they want to catch me. Zodiac, LA Times letter, 1971.
    K = She had a fat ass. Ellen poem.

Z = do something "nasty". Zodiac Exorcist letter, 1974.
    K = this "nasty" affair. Ellen letter.

Z = Suggests body can be found AROUND IN THE SNOW. Pines Card 1971.
    K = Suggests after shooting a rabbit its body can be found "AROUND IN THE SNOW." Technological Slavery, on page 400.

Z = Police should have "sat there quietly waiting for me to come out of cover." Zodiac Stine Letter, October 13, 1969, to SF Chronicle.
    K = "I went down there and watched, from cover, a guy with a bulldozer...". Unabomber: The Secret Life of Ted Kaczynski, by Chris Waits and Dave Shors, p. 278.
    Analysis: Both Zodiac and Kaczynski descibe hiding from and watching enemies behind forestry as from "cover", a military term.

Z = "was a negro about 40 -45 rather shabbly dressed." Zodiac Letter of August 4, 1969, to SF Examiner.
    K = "their homes looked shabby". Technological Slavery, p. 397.

Z = BE SURE TO PRINT the part I marked out on page 3 or I shall do my thing.
    K = BE SURE TO tell us where and how our material will be published and how long it will take to appear in PRINT once we have sent in the manuscript.

Z = 'I am mildly cerous as to how much money you have on my head now?' and 'What is the price tag now?'.
    K = '25,000 dollar reward offered. Rather flattering.'
    Analysis: Both commented on their bounties in a boastful way.

Z = DANGEROUE. 408 Code
    K = YESTERDAE. Unabomber Code
    Analysis: Both Zodiac and Kaczynski have a code in which in order to increase difficulty of solution they change the last consonant (S, Y) in a word to the vowel "E".

I just haven't read enough to know if the codes involved here are suitable, but thought I'd let you know someone has put the WW2 code cracking enigma machine online. It's beyond me to explain how it works though.

http://startpad.googlecode.com/hg/la...nigma-sim.html
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

You just need a mirror and the key:

Bottom line: I AM ED EDWARDS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fascinating read!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

It is possible that the last 18 letters are simply "fill" used to make the message a particular length. For instance, if one wanted to break a message into three parts, extra letters might be added.

This is a standard practice in cryptography. The added letters are always included at the end of the message rather than at the beginning so that time is not wasted by the person decoding the message.

Sometimes letters are added to make a transmission always the same length so that an enemy cannot judge the content or intent by the length of the message.

i have never head about this theory before and i'm really impressed by the work done here. i'm pretty much convinced we've got the right man and i'm wondering why LE is dismissing this based on halfbaked excuses like "muh, illinois" when there is credible evidence that TK left his home for several weeks without telling anyone about his whereabouts. also, from the cryptographical evidence to the scetches, the linguistics ... i'm convinced.
    Last edited by non606; 07-27-2017 at 04:37 AM. Reason: typo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6