TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

czgtz: Hailey Dunn case
Redcat is a verified local in the Hailey Dunn case
mommajack: Hailey Dunn Case
40G!GZ7: Hailey Dunn case
spankysmom: Hailey Dunn case
ajk: Hailey Dunn case
smalltownmom71 is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
regresmom is a verified local Hailey Dunn case

Please Continue here...

Bringing this over from the last thread:

Billie was referring to the friend, MB, when she said, " that little girl". Hailey did not have a phone, she used Mom's phone which police have taken as evidence.

This is in response to someone who quoted the NG show transcript.
BO said she wished she had called that little girl...MB. (paraphrased)

Bringing this over from the last thread:

This is in response to someone who quoted the NG show transcript.
BO said she wished she had called that little girl...MB. (paraphrased)

Which might go back to confirm what MB's mom had said...about how they (parents) did not know each other. I know when my kids were younger, I would probably call their friends by their first names. Pure speculation, of course, but if she were closer to MB, she might say, "I wish to this day that I had called MB's house...(or 'her friend's house')...to say good night to H."

In regards to the bank account that was set up for donations for BD, does anyone know if there is a way to make a payment through Paypal? TIA

We need a change in this nation in regards to the accountability of parents and neighborhoods.

Please let today be the day Hailey is found safe and returned home.

Was the Find HD page taken down on FB? Does anyone know why?

We are expecting rain & snow in the DFW area tomorrow (Sunday) coming in from the west. Any locals know the forecast for when this front will hit C City?

As far as the moms not apparently knowing one another; i.e., BD and MB, I am embarrassed to admit that I have lived here for 25 years (yes 25) and we live on 5-1/2 acres of land. I do not know ANY of my immediately surrounding neighbors. When we first moved here, my daughter was in 2nd grade. Part of our property is in the city (only a small portion) and the rest in the county. Our daughter (my baby girl) went to county schools. The next door neighbor had several children (some adopted and some biological) and they went to city schools. My husband gets out and about more than myself and has actually worked on fence posts, etc., with the man next door but I am embarrassed to day I hve NEVER met his wife. They are the only family who has been here the whole 25 years we have been here. I used to joke about this one house across the road from our house (we cannot even see it from our house). I used to say I thought it was a home for the witness protection program because we never saw a family move in and we never saw them move out. It was rental property at the time, but now is owned by a family "apparently with two small children". My husband has met and spoken to the couple a few times down at the mailbox, but again, I have never met them. We live 1 mile from a grocery store. It is weird to think I probably pass these folks in there A LOT and never have known it.

We were very active in the "rest of the community" and know/knew many of my daughter's friends parents through school activities, etc.

I still see it...?

I can't link to the page anymore. :(

Never mind I was able to get to it by typing in the name at the top, but it is no longer showing on my main page. weird.. maybe a FB error, thank you :)

Its common, I have been here 17 years and I don't know these people. A few I would recognize if I saw them out, but most I wouldn't.

Which might go back to confirm what MB's mom had said...about how they (parents) did not know each other. I know when my kids were younger, I would probably call their friends by their first names. Pure speculation, of course, but if she were closer to MB, she might say, "I wish to this day that I had called MB's house...(or 'her friend's house')...to say good night to H."

I guess it's not all that uncommon. As a SAHM, my son has frequent sleep-overs...usually here. The parents NEVER call. I have a boy here right now and he called his mom early in the day to ask if he could sleep over. She never calls back to say hello, goodnight, or even the next morning.

I'm an overprotective mom to extreme (as DH would say). When my son sleeps over at another house, I drive him, and always talk to the parent at the door. Sometimes I'll even bring a pizza.

Goodnight - my son is even taller than me. I guess I'll have to let go sometime.

I pray Hailey is found today!

MOO

Mel

Latest Information on the Disappearance of Hailey Dunn

Updated: Jan 08, 2011 8:00 AM CST

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13804937

1/8/11 Update, 8:00 a.m.: Searches are starting back up in Mitchell and Howard Counties. The next update from law enforcement is expected around 10:00 this morning.

As far as the moms not apparently knowing one another; i.e., BD and MB, I am embarrassed to admit that I have lived here for 25 years (yes 25) and we live on 5-1/2 acres of land. I do not know ANY of my immediately surrounding neighbors. When we first moved here, my daughter was in 2nd grade. Part of our property is in the city (only a small portion) and the rest in the county. Our daughter (my baby girl) went to county schools. The next door neighbor had several children (some adopted and some biological) and they went to city schools. My husband gets out and about more than myself and has actually worked on fence posts, etc., with the man next door but I am embarrassed to day I hve NEVER met his wife. They are the only family who has been here the whole 25 years we have been here. I used to joke about this one house across the road from our house (we cannot even see it from our house). I used to say I thought it was a home for the witness protection program because we never saw a family move in and we never saw them move out. It was rental property at the time, but now is owned by a family "apparently with two small children". My husband has met and spoken to the couple a few times down at the mailbox, but again, I have never met them. We live 1 mile from a grocery store. It is weird to think I probably pass these folks in there A LOT and never have known it.

We were very active in the "rest of the community" and know/knew many of my daughter's friends parents through school activities, etc.

I know what you mean. When my stepdaughter lived with me and my late husband on our 110 acre farm in rural Manitoba, Canada, it opened up a whole world of school friends and families we never knew existed! As far as neighbors, for many years we really only had contact with the people who lived next store out of necessity (we kept an eye on each other's yards, etc., when one of us went away).

After my husband passed away, I used to take my 2 dogs on walks at least once a day down the rural road -- and that was how I began to meet the neighbors. We would wave at each other and chat. I would meet some of them walking their own dogs.

I can imagine if BD was a single working mom, she probably would have little contact with neighbors or her daughter's friends and their family. However, when my stepdaughter was living with us, we were very careful about who she played with or visited -- but that was, in part, for fear that something would happen to her and that we would have to faith the wrath of my husband's ex-wife, her mother! :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail