761 users online (123 members and 638 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Sex offender tattoos juvies

Parents are ya a little miffed when the kid comes home inked up without your permission? Here's another reason to get angry.

Jose Dones aged 35 of Schenectady is a Level 3 Sex Offender. You know how those levels go. Well, Dones has been tattooing juveniles. Imagine a sex offender not following rules.

Here's praying that none of the kids was assaulted. Mugshot and more at link.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...ing-945916.php

ICK!

Offense: Forcible Touching: Forcibly Touch Other Person's Sexual/Intimate Parts Convicted: 13 August 2008

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-de...ose-Dones.html

What's he doing out of jail? A Level 3 Sex Offender is a convicted sex offender who has been determined to be of a high risk of re-offending, and should not be let out of jail.

So he's convicted in 2008, and has been been tattooing juveniles for at least a year! This tells me he spent little time in jail.

What is wrong with our justice system!

Mel

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    It's getting to the point where I am not surprised. There is nothing in place to protect our children!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

One has to wonder if he honed those artistic tattooing skills in lock up? Like Mel said he wasn't there very long.

Just wondering who the on the ball parent was that tripped him up. As if worrying about your young person getting molested by this guy you'd have to wonder about the sanitary conditions and the lack of a license. I doubt he has one. I looked. It appears he goes by the first name of Joe.