TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Thread #9

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

czgtz: Hailey Dunn case
Redcat is a verified local in the Hailey Dunn case
mommajack: Hailey Dunn Case
40G!GZ7: Hailey Dunn case
spankysmom: Hailey Dunn case
ajk: Hailey Dunn case
smalltownmom71 is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
regresmom is a verified local Hailey Dunn case

Please Continue here...

I have thought about familiesbeing disected because of crimes and accidents.
It is heart breaking.........
NO ONE has a PERFECT HALLMARK family.
BUT when drugs, jailmates and hot heads are in the mix,we do have to access
the people they do run around with. Bless their hearts.

Please note that Tricia will not be allowing donation information about this case on the forum.

There is nothing hinky about it - she simply cannot endorse donations as a rule. She feels that she would need to check out each donation fund herself in every case and that isn't something she is able to do. Every once in awhile she will endorse a donation - but it is usually TES or an organization through Marc Klaas or an individual member doing a task for Websleuths, as in retrieving documents on a trial.

She doesn't want to seem like a big meanie, but the risks outweigh the benefits.

Please thank this post so I can see that most of you have seen the answer to this review.

as well any extended family leaving to go home as it was the holidays, college students, anyone that could of given her a ride (if indeed she ran away)

this is a small area it does not have city transport that you can hop a bus from point a to b, thus you must look at people as well that were home for the holidays, any businesses that were receiving stock, refueling gas etc etc etc

I just noticed that there are now 3 FB pages for Hailey. There was a 4th one, but I checked back and now it is gone.

We don't know either way whether a family member, a member of the household, a schoolmate of Hailey's, or the proverbial stranger is involved in this case, so everything should be relevant until that much is know. The activities of the family and parents in the weeks leading up to the disappearance are often vital, as we too often learn (to late.) No one here is trying to hurt Billie or Clint's feelings. But they and their associates have to be examined by LE and I hope they are, as well as Hailey's so-called enemies, brothers of friends, people she has stayed with in the past, etc. I hope and (kind of) trust all this is being done.

PS- I asked this yesterday, but did not see an asnwer, are there a lot of vacant, foreclosed homes in town where teens may have gathered to..."talk"?

There is a very good reason for LE charging Hailey's father with a "pot" offence, the day after his daughter was reported missing, IMO.

as well any extended family leaving to go home as it was the holidays, college students, anyone that could of given her a ride (if indeed she ran away)

this is a small area it does not have city transport that you can hop a bus from point a to b, thus you must look at people as well that were home for the holidays, any businesses that were receiving stock, refueling gas etc etc etc

...staying at the local motel etc. etc. etc. ...

PS- I asked this yesterday, but did not see an asnwer, are there a lot of vacant, foreclosed homes in town where teens may have gathered to..."talk"?

There are some good photos up now on the original FB page...

Bumping from previous thread:

I have never believed for one second "that girl" ran away. I believe that the dogs went to the front door of MB for a reason. I would like to know if that house was searched right away as soon as the dogs hit there. Does anyone know?

I would also like to know if the occupants there were given polygraphs. SA was the last to speak with HD and it seems like the dogs may have corroberated his story. They led half way to CD's house turned around and went to MB's front door. They are saying now that the dogs were taken to the hotel and not lead to the hotel. But, that they did hit there.

I think we need to focus on where the dogs hit... how did they know she was going to her fathers then to MB's???

1) We know she went to MB's (read above).

2) Was she ever at the motel?
Did they contact everyone that was registered there and clear them?
Did the video cover the only entrance to the hotel?

And what clued the le in on her maybe going to that motel? Since, the dogs didn't lead there.

What happened to Hailey after she reached that front door? And who took her to that motel if that hit was good?

I LOVE ANIMALS!

Anyone have any ideas on this one. I have never believed the mother of MB and she may be trying to protect her child but, there is a big difference in protecting your child and putting another child's life in danger. Has she been checked out?

Bringing this over from last thread -

originally posted by WiseOldOwl:
I truly believe that the weed would have been overlooked has there NOT BEEN an outstanding warrant. Period.

What THAT warrant was for is still a mystery. This arrest (after she went missing mind you) needs to be ruled in or ruled out and put to rest.

MB and "frienemies" need to be ruled in or ruled out. MB's mom is quoted as saying the one time she let MB spend the night at Hailey's she found out the girls went out and were roaming the streets. She immediately nixed that. (I would have too.) But what that says is that these girls were schemers and not as "innocent" as we think. But what teenager isn't nowadays?

ITA that TM should be allowed to search. Hailey AND FINDING HER is the main objective that is still getting lost in all this carp!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5985720&postcount=667"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9[/ame]

BBM:

Re-reading this article after your post, I noticed something I missed the first time around...the friends mother actually doesn't say "one time". In fact, after reading again just now, it would appear (if you can decipher through the horribly written article), that the friend stayed there more than once.

The flow of the article would lead you to believe it was only once, but notice the mom's "quote"...

<snipped>
"friend's name redacted" her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member