1473 users online (331 members and 1142 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" 48 Hours special on ID Channel now

FYI:

Channel 285 on DirecTV
    It's dated 2011, I am guessing this is the first air date but I could be wrong.

Thanks

I believe this is a repeat.

We're on cable. Does anyone have any idea who produces 48 Hours? Is it ABC, CBS, NBC? I need something in order to try to find it in our channel line up.
    My posts are my opinion..........

I don't get that channel, so don't know if it's new or not. Wouldn't want to watch it again if it's the repeat...it was mostly full of BS, IIRC. (very slanted towards "poor, poor Casey)
    Did you know that "Dammit, I'm mad" spelled backwards is "Dammit I'm mad" - well, I still am!

ID = Investigation Discovery channel (or something like that) I'm pretty sure it's the channel that Dr. G is on now if that helps. (Although her show is also on FitTV on Monday nights.)

It was originally on NBC, I think.
    Did you know that "Dammit, I'm mad" spelled backwards is "Dammit I'm mad" - well, I still am!

It is on the ID channel so not a network, and says 2011; I did not see any other version of this show, so not sure if it is a repeat, mostly so far talking with her parents and the man who thought he was Casey's father...
    Just my opinion, of course.

So far appears to be factual and not slanted toward the Anthony's. But I've not seen anything I had not seen before.

CBS produces 48 hrs. They sold the episode to ID. I've seen their mysteries on TLC as well.

Macaluso and Baden speaking with Baez. Now Holly Gagne. Yup, this is old.

Maybe it's not a repeat then. Can't watch it so can't tell one way or the other. If the "original" three attorneys are on there near the end, and Cindy is seen spouting, "She was not Casey's child, she belonged to all of us" (paraphrased) and shown reading her bible, it's a repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by IfIMay View Post
    CBS produces 48 hrs. They sold the episode to ID. I've seen their mysteries on TLC as well.
    I stand corrected. TY

And, welcome to WS

Quote Originally Posted by Itsy View Post
    Maybe it's not a repeat then. Can't watch it so can't tell one way or the other. If the "original" three attorneys are on there near the end, and Cindy is seen spouting, "She was not Casey's child, she belonged to all of us" (paraphrased) and shown reading her bible, it's a repeat.
    Yup it's that one Itsy. Macaluso and Baden who are now long gone.

Here is part 1 of the one which aired previously....all parts can be found on YouTube;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS829zTsDIs[/ame]

Let us know if the one on air now is different tho....
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

The Investigation Discovery Channel is part of the Discovery network and is only on cable or satellite TV.

They have a bunch of new programming running, including a show called "Disappeared" that just featured the McStay family, Maura Murray, Tara Grinstead and many other cases that are featured and sleuthed here on Websleuths.
    The channel seems committed to helping get the word out about missing people, cold cases, unsolved crimes (mostly murders) and more.
    I watch this channel daily.

I am not sure why this program is dated 2011. If it's a repeat, very sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura View Post
    The Investigation Discovery Channel is part of the Discovery network and is only on cable or satellite TV.

They have a bunch of new programming running, including a show called "Disappeared" that just featured the McStay family, Maura Murray, Tara Grinstead and many other cases that are featured and sleuthed here on Websleuths.
    The channel seems committed to helping get the word out about missing people, cold cases, unsolved crimes (mostly murders) and more.
    I watch this channel daily.

I am not sure why this program is dated 2011. If it's a repeat, very sorry!
    sounds like a great channel. I don't get it here. Bummer. Thanks for letting us know, though.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast