"The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" 48 Hours special on ID Channel now

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
FYI:

Channel 285 on DirecTV
It's dated 2011, I am guessing this is the first air date but I could be wrong.

Thanks

We're on cable. Does anyone have any idea who produces 48 Hours? Is it ABC, CBS, NBC? I need something in order to try to find it in our channel line up.

I don't get that channel, so don't know if it's new or not. Wouldn't want to watch it again if it's the repeat...it was mostly full of BS, IIRC. (very slanted towards "poor, poor Casey)

ID = Investigation Discovery channel (or something like that) I'm pretty sure it's the channel that Dr. G is on now if that helps. (Although her show is also on FitTV on Monday nights.)

It was originally on NBC, I think.

It is on the ID channel so not a network, and says 2011; I did not see any other version of this show, so not sure if it is a repeat, mostly so far talking with her parents and the man who thought he was Casey's father...

So far appears to be factual and not slanted toward the Anthony's. But I've not seen anything I had not seen before.

CBS produces 48 hrs. They sold the episode to ID. I've seen their mysteries on TLC as well.

Macaluso and Baden speaking with Baez. Now Holly Gagne. Yup, this is old.

Maybe it's not a repeat then. Can't watch it so can't tell one way or the other. If the "original" three attorneys are on there near the end, and Cindy is seen spouting, "She was not Casey's child, she belonged to all of us" (paraphrased) and shown reading her bible, it's a repeat.

Maybe it's not a repeat then. Can't watch it so can't tell one way or the other. If the "original" three attorneys are on there near the end, and Cindy is seen spouting, "She was not Casey's child, she belonged to all of us" (paraphrased) and shown reading her bible, it's a repeat.

Yup it's that one Itsy. Macaluso and Baden who are now long gone.

Here is part 1 of the one which aired previously....all parts can be found on YouTube;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS829zTsDIs[/ame]

Let us know if the one on air now is different tho.... :)

The Investigation Discovery Channel is part of the Discovery network and is only on cable or satellite TV.

They have a bunch of new programming running, including a show called "Disappeared" that just featured the McStay family, Maura Murray, Tara Grinstead and many other cases that are featured and sleuthed here on Websleuths.
The channel seems committed to helping get the word out about missing people, cold cases, unsolved crimes (mostly murders) and more.
I watch this channel daily.

I am not sure why this program is dated 2011. If it's a repeat, very sorry!

The Investigation Discovery Channel is part of the Discovery network and is only on cable or satellite TV.

They have a bunch of new programming running, including a show called "Disappeared" that just featured the McStay family, Maura Murray, Tara Grinstead and many other cases that are featured and sleuthed here on Websleuths.
The channel seems committed to helping get the word out about missing people, cold cases, unsolved crimes (mostly murders) and more.

sounds like a great channel. I don't get it here. Bummer. Thanks for letting us know, though.

My cable company only carries basic cable channels. Irks me to no end, for what I pay for their service! What really makes me mad is I could move 45 miles, get cable from the same company for the same price & get a lot more channels including ID. Supposedly, our small town does not have the equipment upgrades...I say BS! Well, I say that about a lot of bills, lol.

They probably want it to appear as 'new.' You don't need to be sorry. There've been so many programs on this case, and so much time has gone by that, it's hard to keep track.

Thank you for the heads up on this airing.

CA has a way with a softspoken, bold faced lie.
Unblinking eyes of blue.
No matter how angry I become at her deceptions on behalf of her daughter, she lives in a black abyss of despair and no comfort ever to be found.
Very sad.
Meanwhile, a murderess is quite acclimated and seemingly comfy in her realm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back