Canada - Ex-Bernardo groupie accused of stalking young boys

Valleyboy

Grumpy Old Man..
Reaction score
Ex-Bernardo groupie accused of stalking young boys

http://www.thestar.com/news/article...o-groupie-accused-of-stalking-young-boys?bn=1

There was a time when Lori Kooger was head over heels in love with Paul Bernardo.

He was her celebrity idol.

These days, the now 44-year-old widowed mother of three is herself accused of being a sexual predator and stalker of underage boys.

From courthouse groupie to jailhouse custody, awaiting trial on charges of sexual interference, sexual assault and invitation to sexual touching involving two youths, one of whom is only 12.

Kooger’s crush on the notorious schoolgirl killer brought her 15 minutes of fame in the mid-90s, her obsession with the then-charged but not yet convicted rapist and murderer garnering wide media attention, fame-by-proxy, with stories in local newspapers, a profile in Chatelaine magazine and an appearance on the American tabloid TV show, A Current Affair.

Unemployed and engaged to the much older man she would ultimately marry — he was killed in an industrial workplace accident in 2007 — Kooger was Lori Brown back then, a constant googly-eyed presence at Bernardo’s court appearances in St. Catharines and later Toronto.

On one occasion, when Bernardo appeared to nod and smile at her from the defendant’s box, Kooger was giddy with pleasure. “Do you think Paul knows me now?’’ she asked a reporter. “I want him to know who I am. I want him to know I exist.”

More insane news from a case that will never die.

She is "so over Paul now", Well, good for her....:maddening::maddening:

Now, she's just into little boys instead. Just great..:waitasec:

Goz

Kooger babe. That's what she calls herself. Brilliant play on words not to mention she's locked the heck up for stalking young kids.

She has more social profiles than you could shake a stick at.

Here's one where no kids are in the photograph.

http://lasvictimasdeldrcerebro.hi5.com/friend/p30284539--Lori_Kooger--html

BTW, anybody know what Las victimas deldr cerebro means? That name she uses as her URL?

Kooger babe. That's what she calls herself. Brilliant play on words not to mention she's locked the heck up for stalking young kids.

She has more social profiles than you could shake a stick at.

Here's one where no kids are in the photograph.

http://lasvictimasdeldrcerebro.hi5.com/friend/p30284539--Lori_Kooger--html

BTW, anybody know what Las victimas deldr cerebro means? That name she uses as her URL?

I believe it is a Mexican Rock Band.

In english it is ""Victims of Doctor Brain ""

um, nothing that is floating through my mind is allowable by TOS

I wonder what ever happened with this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back