TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Do NOT bash LE.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

czgtz: Hailey Dunn case
Redcat is a verified local in the Hailey Dunn case
mommajack: Hailey Dunn Case
40G!GZ7: Hailey Dunn case
spankysmom: Hailey Dunn case
ajk: Hailey Dunn case
smalltownmom71 is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
regresmom is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
msyanas: Hailey Dunn case

Please Continue here...

We have two news threads #12:waitasec:

What do you guys think happened to Hailey??

IMO? She's no longer with us, and the guilty party will turn out to be someone close to her. oops, hit post to soon. I think there was alot going on in that house and that it had been rough for awhile. Argument that got out of hand more than likely. At least that's what I think right now.

I am behind TEH for the most part and while I do think it is someone close to her thats responsible or knows something , I dont think that person is RELATED to her.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13804937

1/10/11 Update, 12:30 p.m.: DPS has located the two girls they were looking for who may have been walking with Hailey before she went missing. They are being interviewed at this time.

-------------

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13804937
Monday, 4 p.m.
The two girls who authorities interviewed this afternoon say they played basketball with Hailey sometime prior to her disappearance.

Monday, 2 p.m.
Investigators are interviewing two students at Colorado Middle School this afternoon to see if they are the ones spotted with Dunn before her disappearance.

--------------

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978901010
Missing Hailey Dunn May be in Hiding Says Trooper
January 10, 2011 04:50 PM EST

A twist has risen in the story of Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old girl missing in Texas. State Troopers now believe the missing girl is in hiding. This comes as a rather shocking change in a disappearance that, until today, was believed to be an abduction.

When Senior Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City, met with sixth graders this morning to discuss the girl's disappearance, they made statements that shed new light. Trooper Dean asked the students if they had any knowledge of Hailey's whereabouts.
snipped
---------------------------
i just don't understand this case at all.

I am behind TEH for the most part and while I do think it is someone close to her thats responsible or knows something , I dont think that person is RELATED to her.
So you think she got picked up??

Yep, that's the direction I'm leaning, but I do admit I am beginning to wonder how much some of the related ones may know.

brought over post from thread #11

Looks like she's been spotted several places over the last few weeks. One sitting was in Kermit. How far is that from Ccity??

It's over 100 miles - and someone on KTAB's FB asked about the Kermit sighting & KTAB said they've been told by DPS there is 'no sign of her', FWIW (that was posted about an hour ago)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KTAB/124405571390

Well, my feeling is that the mom's boyfriend did something to her. I've been here on WS for 10 years (I know what my anniversary says, but WS has been around for 10 years), and more often than not, when the boyfriend or stepfather is the last one to have seen the child alive, he's good for it.

I hope and pray I'm wrong. But, with all the news coming out yesterday that members of Hailey's family are being less than truthful with LE, it just reinforces my feelings.

This is not intended to hurt anyone. This is a crime discussion board, and I'm doing what we do, discuss crimes.

Salem, I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work! I also wanted to say I was NOT bashing LE. Lawd knows, they have enough on their plate as it is!

JMO, MOO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

Yep, that's the direction I'm leaning, but I do admit I am beginning to wonder how much some of the related ones may know.
Will they ever release the offical LDT results to the public??

I think she was abducted by someone she knew or a random abduction.IMO I just don't see a 13 yr old hiding out on her own all this time hanging out in the woods.To be a runaway just does not make sense,if a friend is hiding her wouldn't the parents realize someone else is in their home eating their food,using the bathroom etc.

I am going to take a break for a few hours and see if we are back to abduction by then or have cycled back to runaway a few more times.

So you think she got picked up??

No..I think she made it to atleast one place she said she was going. I dont buy the runaway story even a little, and believe me I would much rather her be a runaway.

and as far as i have read, we still don't know a for sure - last time/date she was even seen.

I am beginning to wonder to teh. Especially, after the statement yesterday.....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail