621 users online (58 members and 563 guests)  

Websleuths News

Thumbs down F. Lee Bailey: Paper proves OJ Simpson's innocence

YARMOUTH, Maine Evidence of O.J Simpson's innocence was held back in the 1995 trial in which he was acquitted in the murder of his ex-wife and her friend in Los Angeles, one of his former lawyers says in a new document.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110111/...bailey_simpson

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

From the article:

Bailey was disbarred in Florida in 2001 for mishandling $6 million worth of stock for a client. After reviewing the Florida case, Massachusetts disbarred him two years later.

Imo the above says it all. Sounds like the man may be having some financial problems. I can't imagine why he would put this info out here now.

Also from the article:

In the document, Bailey said the defense was prepared to call four people who never testified — a forensic scientist, an expert on battered women, a blood expert and the person whose possible testimony he says is the most important of the four: a man who might have seen the killers.

BBM. Really? if this were true and CREDIBLE why reveal this more than a decade later when he could have spared his reputation ages ago.

Puhlease!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    From the article:

Bailey was disbarred in Florida in 2001 for mishandling $6 million worth of stock for a client. After reviewing the Florida case, Massachusetts disbarred him two years later.

Imo the above says it all. Sounds like the man may be having some financial problems. I can't imagine why he would put this info out here now.

Also from the article:

In the document, Bailey said the defense was prepared to call four people who never testified a forensic scientist, an expert on battered women, a blood expert and the person whose possible testimony he says is the most important of the four: a man who might have seen the killers.

BBM. Really? if this were true and CREDIBLE why reveal this more than a decade later when he could have spared his reputation ages ago.

Puhlease!
    Exactly, why WOULDN'T you call those people during the trial? Or at least make O.J. aware of them? Lame.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    From the article:

Also from the article:

In the document, Bailey said the defense was prepared to call four people who never testified a forensic scientist, an expert on battered women, a blood expert and the person whose possible testimony he says is the most important of the four: a man who might have seen the killers.

Puhlease!
    If so, then why was he convicted of the very same crime in civil court???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Angry

Bailey is a sleaze. I would not trust him for a minute.

We should tag this thread so he knows his news is only getting attention in the archives. Nah, he doesn't deserve the celebrity of a tag.

I was honestly surprised he was still alive..... but that's another topic similiar to the Cubs and their making the centurian mark.

jmo