TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for complete list of professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Locals for this case only:
czgtz: Hailey Dunn case
Redcat is a verified local in the Hailey Dunn case
mommajack: Hailey Dunn Case
40G!GZ7: Hailey Dunn case
spankysmom: Hailey Dunn case
ajk: Hailey Dunn case
smalltownmom71 is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
regresmom is a verified local Hailey Dunn case
msyanas: Hailey Dunn case

Please Continue here...

PLEASE NOTE
The list of prof./local posters on the opening thread is just the "local" part. For a COMPLETE LIST click on the underlined part!!! (maybe we could edit that so people know to click there too?)

My son got an ipod touch for Christmas. He says you can call any device with skype for free, butto call an actual phone number, you need skype credits. She could have been talking to another ipod?

It is disturbing, after all this time there is no "break" in the case. The whole community is left to speculate and rumor mongering. Where is she?

I think LE needs to more, PR-wise, than keep saying that everyone in town is lying. They need to be specific in what they need help with, maybe some people who have not been contacted by LE know something, if LE gives out the right bit of information to the public, i.e. as far as the girls playing b'ball for instance-tell the public where they played, how many girls there were, maybe someone else saw them and can clear up what day it was. Billie did not really clear that up at all last night.

I am curious, being that there are RSO who status were updated today. Other's have not been yet, so being that this situation is going on in town, you would think other's would change or no?

Also...

I have a hunch on good reason why I think we should look at this RSO in town:

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...ex=Individual&IND_IDN=6550448&SearchType=Name

J.C. NORTHCUTT

gistration/Verification Information

Date Event Type Agency
09/15/10 REGISTRATION STATE PROBATION OFFICE STEPHENVILLE

Offenses

TX:11990003 AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT

Victim
Sex Victim
Age GOC Time Disposition Date Discharge Status
FEMALE 13 7Y 9/15/2010 NO PROBATION
Citation

Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, told KTXS on Tuesday for the first time that she now accepts the possibility that her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins could be involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

"I never thought he would hurt Hailey, or had anything to do with this," Billie Dunn said, "until it was pounded in my head that that was a possibility. Nobody knows, though."

Dunn said she hasn't spoken to Adkins recently but occasionally communicates with him through text messages.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

Hi,

I have a question. Are we allowed to post RSO social pages? Or no?

Thank you in advance!

At this point, without credible evidance, anybody and everybody should be suspected

From the same article:

Billie Dunn also told KTXS that despite how the "Nancy Grace" show is portraying her in a negative light, Dunn will make another appearance on the show Tuesday night.

"Well, I have to," Billie Dunn said, "because I have to have Hailey's face national. So I'll go through hell and high water."

Billie Dunn said the program's accusations are unfounded, which described Dunn as not a credible witness because of a drug history.

"I don't have a drug history or present," Dunn said. "It's not a part of my life."

I am asking this to maybe help figure where HD might be uhh...recovered ,about who in this 'saga' is familiar with the area, backroads, etc.

I can not remember, but is SA....and all the other central adult players... Are they all born and raised in the CCity area, or Snyder??
You know if you are FROM there or roundabouts, you know all the back ways, and hidey holes.
Who might have the most intimate knowledge of the surrounding area?
Where might they head to if they had something to hide?

That make any sense??

Remember the creek being mentioned, where the knife sheath was found?? Is that near an area where locals were know to go for privacy? OR a place where folks go to dump trash?

( that knife sheath bothers me, having seen photos of a key person wielding a large knife)

LE said in the early version of bigcountry today something about physical searching won't be nonstop, will be based on tips...so maybe they don't have any tips as to areas to be searched for TES to work.

Didn't know if these articles had been posted yet or not...

Dunn's parents under scrutiny
With the statement made over the weekend that Hailey Dunn's family is frustrating investigators, focus has fallen on Billie Dunn and Clint Dunn, Hailey's parents.
On Monday, Billie spoke out against some of the people who have been pointing the finger at her and her family regarding Hailey's disappearance.
“It’s completely ridiculous how people who don’t know me judge me or my home life or the way I parent," Dunn told KTAB's Victor Sotelo. "I feel like I’m a wonderful mom. Although I lost my daughter, I did the best I could and I will continue to do so.”
More...

Billie Dunn admits its possible Adkins could be involved in Haileys disappearance
Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, told KTXS on Tuesday that she now accepts the possibility that her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins could be involved in the disappearance of her daughter.
After adamantly defending Adkins for two weeks, Billie Dunn said Tuesday for the first time that it is possible that Adkins had something to do with Hailey's disappearance.
She stressed, however, that no one knows for certain – and that she was not accusing him of anything.
Adkins is believed to be the last person to have seen the 13-year-old Hailey, a Colorado Middle School eighth-grader.
More...

At this moment, I feel AWFUL for Billie Dunn. I am literally about in tears. Of course her and SA are the first people are gonna look at but you got SEVERAL direct ties to RSO's in this town to this family!!! I am not blaming the family either, it is plausible to not know a person is a RSO.
I am really shocked at the direction this discussion is going but I respect everyone for having their own opinions.

Seeing the pix of Hailey's room, did anyone notice blinds on the windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆