Pretrial Hearing Jan. 11, 2010

dar107

Reaction score
http://www.news4jax.com/news/26451013/detail.html

Couple of snippets:

"ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The mother of slain 7-year-old Somer Thompson was in court Tuesday morning for a pretrial hearing for the man accused of murdering her daughter.

Diena Thompson has promised to be at every hearing for Jarred Harrell, who's accused of killing Somer in October 2009 after kidnapping her on her way home from school."

"Harrell's next pretrial hearing was passed until March 12, and Thompson vows she'll show up then."

"I'll be at every one of his trials. He will have nothing but my beautiful face to look at for the rest of the time that he's in the Clay County court system," Thompson said. "Because it's my daughter, and she'll never be left alone again."

"Harrell is awaiting trial on 58 charges, including sexual assault and murder. He has pleaded not guilty. Harrell has not appeared in court since April.

Prosecutors said they will seek the death penalty if Harrell is convicted, which is likely the reason for the drawn-out pretrial process."

Somer sweetie, I know the wheels of justice turn slow, but your mom and loved ones and the so many people that you touched with that charming grin are going to see it through for you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back