TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

May they find Hailey now... :cry:

This is soooo not right, not at all....
I am still holding onto a bit of hope that maybe she found that stuff under the bed and ran before they could do something to her......IF she is out there somewhere.. NO wonder she'd be too scared to come forward.. OMG!!!!!!

I think everyone should go grab a glass of wine, er in my case a shot of patron....so that I can catch up....the threads are moving soooooooooo fast omg ...pffft

God Bless you Hailey!!

Neighbor says he saw Hailey on cell phone at noon, and two girls with her. Okay are these wrong, if the cell phone was with SA all day????????????????????????

Why would SA leave work at 6:10AM? Did he really work night shift and we didn't know?

I am still holding onto a bit of hope that maybe she found that stuff under the bed and ran before they could do something to her......IF she is out there somewhere.. NO wonder she'd be too scared to come forward.. OMG!!!!!!
maybe thats why all the bouncing back and forth with runaway....

This is why I say LE knows more than us and I won't criticize them,they've been doing a great job!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if BD is in police protection right now. CCity is a small town...

strawberry fields said:
This probably explains BIG TIME why Clint has not been asked to take a LDT.

I totally agree!! I was just coming on to post the same thing. I was thinking about it as I was getting some food downstairs!

we will never know when the girls were seen with Hailey because BO couldnt even give a real answer about Sunday!

Please note:

WE DO NOT SLEUTH OUR OWN MEMBERS.

We are not going to sleuth our verified members. Please do not let me see one more post where you guys are guessing who they might be.

I specifically asked cz last night to ask Billie if she was aware of the masks and his playing dress up & the sick stuff he was spewing.....never did get an answer. Wondering if Billie will claim she had no idea, drugs were never part of her life, she had no idea about Shawn....blah blah blah

Now I am wondering who all attended this party on New Years Eve

Why would SA leave work at 6:10AM? Did he really work night shift and we didn't know?

I wondered all along if he just clocked in for an alibi and thought just maybe noone would notice he left early?

So what's the theory now?

The article says that BD left for work 10 minutes after SA left work that morning.

The article seems to based on their cell phone pings.

So wouldn't BD's time be accounted for? Was she late for work? Did she go to work? I'm sure all of that has been checked out.

I'm blown away, but the article still doesn't have me convinced that BD is guilty. Yeah, maybe a bad parent, but I'm still not seeing why she would have wanted to kill her daughter.

All of the documents in the room about horror films, for all we know, could have belonged to SA. We already know that he was into that stuff.

And from the article itself, it seems to lean more towards SA being more deceptive. It never suggests that they think BD knows where HD is at.

Maybe I still have the blinders on, I don't know. But that article still didn't convince me that BD is involved.

Granted, it does pretty much show that SA was involved, but I'm not seeing all of this evidence towards BD.

I know this probably isn't a popular opinion at this point, but I'm sorry. Maybe I just want to believe that no mother could knowingly kill her 13 year old daughter.

With that said - if all of this information is accurate, then why have they been posting up billboards in other states? Why have they been questioning everyone about her running away? That part I don't understand.

Please note:

WE DO NOT SLEUTH OUR OWN MEMBERS.

We are not going to sleuth our verified members. Please do not let me see one more post where you guys are guessing who they might be.

Sorry about that.. It was a spur of the moment thought..

I think what scares me most is this part
"Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members."

I always hold out hope until LE announces the bad news, and I will continue to hold out hope that Hailey is somewhere safe and in hiding.

Also, I always head down to the pet thread when things get to be too much for me. The pics cheer me up a bit. :hug:

And Clint said that soon she was supposed to come live with him...:(

I am speechless. I knew something wasn't right with the failed polygraphs and the inconsistent stories. I was really wondering when the request for donations went out even though we had been told that BD's pay was not going to stop but this is way more than I ever expected. Poor Hailey. Poor DD and Clint. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member