TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15

Thread #16

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
NO bashing LE.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

I am greatly saddened that water has yet to be searched and I realize the size of the area and not knowing where to start but to at least start... that has to be done, right?

Has to be??

[I can't find the Sarx thread, but wanted to help relay over there that water hasn't been searched. I was under impression that the reservoirs had at some point.]

Billie Dunn Answers to Growing Suspicion

Dunn also showed KTAB's Priscilla Luong a bottle of prescription pain medication that she was taking for a bad tooth.

The affadavit also states that Dunn and Adkins made $140 worth of cash withdrawals on Dec. 27, and that Dunn voluntarily admitted that "the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas" for use by Adkins and herself.

Billie told Luong that they were simply out of cash that day.

snip

Dunn explained to Priscilla that she had been questioned for 10 hours and repeatedly asked if she know what led to the disappearance of her daughter. At a certain point, Dunn said she felt they weren't getting any closer to finding Hailey at that moment, and since it was after midnight, she decided to call it quits.

Regarding the New Years Eve party that the affidavit describes, Dunn said family members decided to come up for the weekend since Hailey had still not returned. She said she wasn't even aware it was New Years Eve; she was just at home with family.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

WOW! Leaves a lot of questions still..

IMO Not really. They pretty much confirmed Billie and Shawn know what happened and that's where the focus is criminally. Search for Hailey is still on.

One thing it's obvious to me BD and SA are at the top of the chart to them,but several,dang,who else?Is there a group type thing they're involved with?This is over multiple counties that they're looking at.He said could be today,next couple of days,etc in more coming out,it could help or it could hurt.

Wow, BD had an answer for everything, didn't she?

I am greatly saddened that water has yet to be searched and I realize the size of the area and not knowing where to start but to at least start... that has to be done, right?

Has to be??

[I can't find the Sarx thread, but wanted to help relay over there that water hasn't been searched. I was under impression that the reservoirs had at some point.]

I think LE doesn't think she is in water at all. Remember, I heard and posted just before the presser of the word 'Chainsaw and Deer" mentioned.

I do not believe ANYTHING BD says... Not one word of it.

An affidavit signed by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo described the first attempt as being prohibited because she was "under the influence of narcotics."

Dunn also showed KTAB's Priscilla Luong a bottle of prescription pain medication that she was taking for a bad tooth.

The affadavit also states that Dunn and Adkins made $140 worth of cash withdrawals on Dec. 27, and that Dunn voluntarily admitted that "the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas" for use by Adkins and herself.

Salem posted this in last thread bringing it forward

One thing it's obvious to me BD and SA are at the top of the chart to them,but several,dang,who else?Is there a group type thing they're involved with?This is over multiple counties that they're looking at.He said could be today,next couple of days,etc in more coming out,it could help or it could hurt.

Maybe some of SA's online or RL friends that are into that garbage??

Has to be??

We are still hard at work down there and making some great progress.

Working right now off the theory that SA was out of coverage for about 2 1/2 hours and that is likely where HD was put. So, we are looking at areas without cell coverage (lots of maps on the thread) and now trying to zero in better search areas.

By several POI they maybe mean someone who helped SA (his cousin or a friend)?

Well, Duh! Kinda hard to buy drugs when you're outta cash!

And I noticed that she didn't address the question.

And I can't believe they didn't ask her about all the other stuff in the affidavits! Talk about kid gloves! pppffftttt. And if that's her idea of "answering" the questions and suspiciousness about her, MAJOR FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member