TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Don't bash LE.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Why did they keep showing old pictures of Hailey when she was very young on NG's show? I'm assuming that the family gave those pictures to NG. If the public is supposed to be looking for Hailey, then what good is a picture of her at 5-years-old going to do? Did they only take a couple of pictures of Hailey in the past year or two?

I am glad BD was on NG tonight. I did as her friend C- asked us too, I listened to her and I heard her.

Thank you so much,hon,was pretty sure he said living room.I thought he said 9pm and with her skill would play till midnight.I think he was making a point,I believe.

I've been wondering about that comment from DD ever since I read the SW earlier. I asked my oldest DS about whether he would be able to project how long someone would play based on their skill level. He said, huh? We don't have an XBox, we have a PS3, so I asked one of my sons' friends (a neighbor who has an XBox). His response was (paraphrasing) "how could I know how long someone was gonna be playing XBox?"

Was Clint suppose to be on?I hadn't checked her site to see if he was and hadn't heard anyone say.Maybe he just wants to pull back from doing interviews together until this is cleared up more.

How does anyone else feel about her having the guts to show up on NG tonight?

Honestly, I didn't expect to see BD to NG tonight. After everything that came out in the affidavits, I figured that embarrassment and/or shame would have kept her hidden in her house. I think it took alot of guts to go on NG tonight. I don't know if I trust what she says. I feel very betrayed after reading the affidavits. But, as a person who has made some really bad and naive choices as an adult, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Oh how I wish NG or Jean C would have brought up those creepy masks. I want to see BD squirm on that question. She has to know about them. Has to have seen them. Are they (or were they) ever in her house?

Its hard to keep up with these pages: someone asked what does BD do at the hospital since she isn't a nurse? She said on NG tonight that she is a "secretary". FWIW, I am a secretary myself at a small, hometown business and I spend plenty of time reading WS at work!! And posting on my Facebook... so it isn't that unusual or unethical, it just depends on the employer.

I really wish NG would have asked BD some better questions and then LET HER ANSWER. NG cuts people off to quickly and there are way too many commercial breaks. :( Anyway -- if you ask me the REAL story here is the CELL PINGS! The cell pings prove SA went back to the house while Hailey was there! And then no pings from nearly 7am to 9:38am when he is picked up by the tower near his mom's in Big Spring. Ok -- where was he for that 2.5 hours? huh???

THAT's the key.

I've been wondering about that comment from DD ever since I read the SW earlier. I asked my oldest DS about whether he would be able to project how long someone would play based on their skill level. He said, huh? We don't have an XBox, we have a PS3, so I asked one of my sons' friends (a neighbor who has an XBox). His response was (paraphrasing) "how could I know how long someone was gonna be playing XBox?"

The only thing I can think of is he saw what level she was on when he left and maybe he was asked by LE or told where the save point was and he said with her skill level,he said around midnight.Other than that,I have no idea.I believe it was his game,so basing how long he could get through it,maybe it would take her longer,not sure.
So I kind of got the impression she was playing about four hours,but we'll probably hear more on that later.

Where can I see a picture of the creepy masks?

Ugh, well I might be back on the fence now.

Going IN to the NG show, I was quite sure that SA was responsible for HDs disappearance, with the assistance of Billie (only was uncertain as to whether she was fully involved, or only involved after/in a cover up for SA), but now after watching BDs interview I'm starting to wonder if she isn't just hOrribly, horribly naive when it comes to SA, and has been in denial about him likely having harmed her daughter?? :waitasec:

Dang - lost a whole post... :eek:

Here it is from the other thread:
from curiousgirl2010

This was a terrible show, IMO.

I disagree. It pulled me back over to Billie's side of the fence. Completely. I think she knew nothing about what was going on. I think she's extremely naive and gullible... I think SA did it all. Along with his mask buddies...

From my own experience in my own family, some women (NOT me) will stand by their man because that's how they've survived. They do not know what this does to their children - it's not that they don't care: they don't know. They're abused in more ways than physically. They're almost brainwashed to think the man can do no wrong. I don't get it, but I've seen it. And I believe it.

I think Billie falls right into that profile. She even said on NG regarding the Ativan and the schedule LDT - that she made sure he didn't get anywhere near that stuff. Like he is not responsible for his own actions. That's what I've seen in too many times: well, he can't help it - he's a good person - he didn't do anything wrong - let's support him - be nice to him - we shouldn't have said so-and-so to get him angry.

I see this in Billie. And I believe she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance.

I wish all media was relentless in getting this story out..First and foremost it keeps Hailey's picture out there..and 2nd if Billie wants all the attention she can get as she says..I wish they would give it to her, I bet LE does too...I'd bet money that at the very least she KNOWS what happened...now whether it goes further, idk...I sure hope not, but my stomach feels queasy...

He can't hang the FBI and Texas Rangers.

That wasn't the FBI or Texas Rangers. And if you have followed this case from the start they have contradicted themselves multiple times. Also, after the release of info last night (that was twisted for ratings) it just shows how much you can rely on the media or le in Colorado City. The FBI and Special Agents were more than likely brought in to do a clean up of le's reputation. It was after NG and MK slammed le... that they were brought in. The total release of info to the public, as well as, the Dunn family has been horrible. Sorry, just coming from someone that fled that town with my 2 daughters in tow because local le failed to show us the protection we deserved. I could go on about what was done. I feel vindicated by this getting National Attention. I would like to know who the UNKNOWN SUBJECT is that failed the poly also. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member