Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    If this guy claims that Haylie was promiscuous and her scent led to a motel, wonder if someone could have been forcing her to do things in return for drugs. Or I should say trying to force her. There's no way I'd want to insinuate that she was doing anything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullzeye1 View Post
    Tamfish you are on target with pings. I have worked a time line for two days now and the time SA left work to 7 am and then till 9:38 am at moms house he did something, hungout all day there and ...went back and got high to weight until DD came home and also BD got off to go get more drugs.... My TL has alot more details and versions but... who knows..

Great first post!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

snipped

Quote Originally Posted by Heather31 View Post
    I steal pens from work and have printed recipes and whatever else. I've also been a big sneak having multiple windows up and reading websleuths

You are sooo bad!

Thanks, that just made me smile!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Optimism For This Useful Post:

was anything at all on 11pm news???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

I was re-reading the affidavit and caught where BD confirmed the story about DD knocking and climbing in the window and finding SA in the hallway with the deer in the headlight look.............Didn't she wonder what that was about if she's not covering for him? Wouldn't that have made her go hmmmmmmmmmmm?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    It happened to me too. My ex did a complete 360. I will never be able to figure out how someone can live a lie like that. And I'm not a socially inept person, he was just very cunning.

It can happen. I'm a believer. And I'm happy as a bug in the rug being single.
    There are all types of con men and con women as well. I just can't imagine how absolutely exhausting it would be to live a lie...ain't no way that I would have the energy to do it if I wanted to lol!

eta~Kimster, I agree...SIMPLE is good and SIMPLE!
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I was re-reading the affidavit and caught where BD confirmed the story about DD knocking and climbing in the window and finding SA in the hallway with the deer in the headlight look.............Didn't she wonder what that was about if she's not covering for him? Wouldn't that have made her go hmmmmmmmmmmm?
    I've gone hmmmmmmmmm so much in this case already that my lips are permanently numb, I fear.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

I just cannot shake the feeling that there is def a group involved in this.... I'm thinking a for sure on SA, maybe on BD, but who else? Other family? Locals? IDK, My hinky meter is going off bad on the friends of these 2, almost more than on them! Maybe its because of the silence in the town? I am surprised almost no one has come foward with stories about them all.... Not about their parenting, but about them. It is a small town, they all have their stories....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mommy23 For This Useful Post:

And "uncle Dale", he has been in MSM, is he Clint's side or BD 's side, anyone know for sure. He's the one that said he passed his poly, IIRC.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    It happened to me too. My ex did a complete 360. I will never be able to figure out how someone can live a lie like that. And I'm not a socially inept person, he was just very cunning.

It can happen. I'm a believer. And I'm happy as a bug in the rug being single.
    We need to remember to stay on topic so the Mods don't spank us.

ETA: why do I feel like I'm going to look up one of these days and the word BANNED is going to be under my name?

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy23 View Post
    I just cannot shake the feeling that there is def a group involved in this.... I'm thinking a for sure on SA, maybe on BD, but who else? Other family? Locals? IDK, My hinky meter is going off bad on the friends of these 2, almost more than on them! Maybe its because of the silence in the town? I am surprised almost no one has come foward with stories about them all.... Not about their parenting, but about them. It is a small town, they all have their stories....
    That thought crossed my mind as well..I think because we heard of several that may have failed LD tests. I wondered then if the group (whoever it was and if it's true) had planned that thinking if they all failed, then it could be called into question..idk..just a thought..
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    We need to remember to stay on topic so the Mods don't spank us.
    You're absolutely right! I'll bet I hear about it too!

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dum-Dum Sucker View Post
    It makes me sad to see so few pictures of Hailey on the NG Show. At best, only 3 of them are current. The couple others of Hailey from when she was younger are adorable, but can't really help the public to I.D. a possible sighting of Hailey.

I could be wrong, but the pittance of pictures shown on NG indicates, to me, that the family takes very few pictures of her.

They've hardly got any pictures of Hailey for NG to display.

So very sad.

jmo
    ==================================
    I read on a previous case that NG doesn't pay for appearances, but it pays for pictures. I don't know if that's actually the case and I don't have a link, but it used to be true. Tonight was the first night I remember seeing so many photos of Hailey and I did wonder if all but 2 of them being so old would cause confusion. I'm very distrusting of BD's motive at this point, I admit it openly - and I hope that her appearance wasn't motivated by money. Hopefully she is really just trying to keep Hailey's face out there, but think it would be a much better use of the air time to show how she looked when she disappeared, like they did with Brittany Smith...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yllek For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by my_tee_mouse View Post
    I've gone hmmmmmmmmm so much in this case already that my lips are permanently numb, I fear.
    Hahaha. My hands are numb, too ----- from having to sit on them.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dum-Dum Sucker For This Useful Post:

Ok so I was on earlier when everyone was talking about NG show.

I want to know who " Charles, some guy who stays there is " ? He is supposed to be the "guy" who reported seeing Hailey on the phone at noon !

If BD's phone was with BD pinging here and there instead of where it should have been, then how could Hailey be on the phone, the one mom leaves with the kids to use ? Makes no sense, they have no land line and only that phone.

Unless Hailey had that phone on her person when something happened to her and or someone took her somewhere. Who is Charles, he seems to be getting up to his eyeballs here, he has to be lying..........
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast