TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Is there any way I can bring over my last post? I did not realize thread was closing :(

In knowing that a coworker drove BD to work, doesn't seem very apparent that Sa wanted to be clocked in at work - (possibly as an alibi-it worked for R Cummmings)
but maybe he came face to face with his boss and that explains the 'stare' and walking out.
I think he KNEW he was heading back home where HD was alone (and was going to be alone for the rest of the day until DD came home).

The neighbor seeing her in the back yard throws things off though. NG asked if that was verified... let's not forget BD said it could not be verified! Why did he move? I hope LE looks into him as well. Or was this part of SA's alibi as well?

JMO

Its beyond ridiculous for someone to burn gas to go home for lunch. I think its 24 miles each way. The car is not in good condition to begin with, and the expense alone is questionable. That could be 2 gallons of gas in that car, so 6.00$ a day to drive home for lunch. I don't buy it.
Add another 6.00 for the ride there and home, thats 12.00 aday for gas, so $60.00 aweek just for him to come and go to work.

Ok, the Mask he bought was from the movie The Collector.

movie plot

"Clegg decides to add her to his 'collection' of pretty, petrified objects, in hopes that if he keeps her captive long enough, she will grow to love him. After careful preparations, he kidnaps Miranda by drugging her with chloroform and locks her up in the cellar of his house."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Collector

IMO The FACT he ordered & that MASK before she disappeared and the FACT he was THRILLED with it so much he had to leave detailed feedback about it on Jan7th. I can't help but think he maybe following that Movie PLOT....and following that plot....she's locked away somewhere.

Is there any way I can bring over my last post? I did not realize thread was closing :(

Copy it and repost it. Posts are date and time sensitive so we can't move it over or we will lose the place for the opening post.

hth

Okay, here's something I don't understand. If Billie looked in to ease her mind that Hailey was in bed on Monday morning, whey didn't she call to ease her mind that Hailey was at her Dad's or her friend's on Monday night? And on Tuesday morning?

If she saw her in bed Sunday night, she was pretty well assured that she was there Monday morning.

But... she had no idea whatever if Hailey was at her Dad's, or at her friend's, for... how many hours overnight? From 3pm until 1pm the next next? We're talking more than 24 hours since she'd last spoken with Hailey since Hailey went out around walking the neighborhood?

Doesn't make sense to me.

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

GRACE: And so no one for sure saw Hailey from, like -- that was 6:00 AM in the morning when you left...

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: ... until the boyfriend gets home and he says she`s there at 3:00 o'clock and then she leaves at 3:15. So if you were not correct at 6:00 AM, for all I know, she`s been gone since 5:00 AM in the morning.

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

SA must have been feeling pretty invinsible at work that morning. Not a good state, given the circumstances... mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Fields View Post
Well I had been trying to read every single post but have to admit I got way behind overnight and am not yet caught up. I absolutely apologize if I bring up something that has been discussed but here are some things I was thinking about as I went to bed last night after watching the NG show.

This is trivial, but why in the world has NG slipped up at least two different nights and referred to SA as "Chet Atkins". Isn't that a country music singer? She did it last night once and once either the first or second time BD was on her show. No biggy...just wondered why she did that. Don't tell me it was just a "slip of the tongue". I think she had a reason for it. JMO

Also the neighbor who is now referred to by Billie as "Charlie". She brought up that he was "staying there" but is "not there anymore". Has this person taken a LDT? Not trying to point fingers and I do not know his "story", but the part of her saying he was 'staying there' but is "not there anymore" bothers me. Why is he not there anymore. He had stated something about HD being in that backyard "all the time" talking on the phone. Tells me he is noticing this 13-year-old child a lot. Maybe from where he lives he has a straight view of that backyard?

Also, I did see this discussed a few posts back last night. Bilie stated she peeked into Hailey's room but did not touch her to make sure it was her????? Who else would she have thought it could be? If she is seeing her daughter in the bed, what I want to know is why would you even think about "oh I did not touch her to see if it was her???"
~BBM~ I also wonder about this neighbor!! The last person other than SA to see Hailey!!! And Charles has moved since the disappearance???? I sure hope he has been questioned intensively and LDT! IMO...

Sorry but had wanted to respond to a couple posts on last thread. You guys must have some flying fingers to be this fast!

First, someone asked what was my theory on the slipup of NG calling SA "Chet Adkins".

I just thought she did it to see if BD was alert or paying close attention. I think it was obvious that each time, BD did realize the slipup and did not make an issue of it as I am making way too much of it here as I am typing this realizing I am. LOL.

As far as looking in on your child or to tuck them in lovingly, that is not what I am saying was unusual. Of course we all do that with our children to make them feel safe and loved. But the statement of not checking to "make sure it was her" is what I thought was a little odd. JMO. What I am trying to say is who else would you expect to be in your child's bed, as if she could have ever doubted it was her. Then someone else back on the last of that thread also mentioned maybe she meant it could have been lumps or pillows under the covers and that is totally possible she meant that. She seems to me to have a "different way of saying things". Probably over-analyzing these statements myself.

The neighbor being checked by LE: Yep, I think he probably has been thoroughly checked out as they seem on the ball and looking into every single person who may have had contact with her. Just thought it was interesting the person was there and a very short while later no longer there.

To me, I think the neighbor sighting has not been verified because there was no phone calls made from the cell phone at that time. LE would definitely know by now if there was a call or not at that time.

I would like to know if NG meant that LE was unable to verify the call through phone records, or she meant they would not talk to her about it, or what.

GRACE: One more thing I`ve got to ask you. You have told me, and we have asked police, and they tell us they cannot confirm it, that a neighbor sees your daughter Hailey in your backyard around 12:00 noon, talking on the cell phone. That would be the Monday. The Monday she goes missing. But police say they have tried to verify that, and they cannot. Are you positive? And what neighbor is it?

DUNN: He is actually living in a neighbor`s house. I think his name is Charles. The man that owns the house is Travis. But he told us that he seen Hailey in the backyard and he said he told police that also.

GRACE: OK, because we have asked police and they`re telling us they cannot verify it. And if that`s true, that means that nobody absolutely can positively say they saw Hailey since the night before at 10:00 when you saw her watching TV.

Its beyond ridiculous for someone to burn gas to go home for lunch. I think its 24 miles each way. The car is not in good condition to begin with, and the expense alone is questionable. That could be 2 gallons of gas in that car, so 6.00$ a day to drive home for lunch. I don't buy it.
Add another 6.00 for the ride there and home, thats 12.00 aday for gas, so $60.00 aweek just for him to come and go to work.

The first lunch conversation came about when Billie said SA had gotten off work early and she had assumed the 1:00 time. She said usually when he got off early it was right after lunch (1pm) she did not say he came home for lunch daily.

What is the connection between Michael Myers and Dr. Pepper? On the MM forum, there is a pic of Michael Myers holding a can of Dr. Pepper. SA comments that Dr. Pepper is also his favorite soda. Now we've got SA going into work, buying a Dr. Pepper and then leaving. Weird.

It's okay if you have a link that works to an allowable source. Otherwise, it isn't okay.

Is a myspace belonging to someone other than Shawns an allowable source? say a friend or relative of his?

Maybe he came home to do other things...like "smoke". BD said on NG that she checked on Hailey to "ease her mind." Ease her mind about what??? Something happened the night before....I'll bet a donut on it.

She (BD) may not be directly responsible but she has some idea, some inkling some clue and has stuck her head in the sand.

And correct me if I'm wrong...not once have I heard her plead for someone to returne her if someone has her. Hinky.

To me, I think the neighbor sighting has not been verified because there was no phone calls made from the cell phone at that time. LE would definitely know by now if there was a call or not at that time.

I didn't realize until yesterday that LE has not confirmed that there is a neighbor that saw Hailey on the phone that day. As far as I know Billie is the only person who has said that. That was a WTH moment for me to be sure! Lord knows where the link to that is, but I'll go look!

Ok, the Mask he bought was from the movie The Collector.

movie plot

"Clegg decides to add her to his 'collection' of pretty, petrified objects, in hopes that if he keeps her captive long enough, she will grow to love him. After careful preparations, he kidnaps Miranda by drugging her with chloroform and locks her up in the cellar of his house."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Collector

IMO The FACT he ordered & that MASK before she disappeared and the FACT he was THRILLED with it so much he had to leave detailed feedback about it on Jan7th. I can't help but think he maybe following that Movie PLOT....and following that plot....she's locked away somewhere.

Oh, Linda, this has been my theory. This is not good.
I believe SA felt rejected or insulted or maybe ignored by Hailey in some way.
Or that she had 'wronged' him in some way. At the moment, this is my theory on motive.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member